• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn't Beyond The Gate Carter H1-A?

So, I've read stuff about the Ctulthu Mythos Page and I found something kinda intriguing

So, Carter is able to exist in the Ultimate Void which is a H1-A Realm shouldn't he be High Outerversal? But when I checked the Page about him, he's only 1-A

"And then, suddenly, he felt a greater terror than that which any of the Forms could give—a terror from which he could not flee because it was connected with himself. Even the First Gateway had taken something of stability from him, leaving him uncertain about his bodily form and about his relationship to the mistily defined objects around him, but it had not disturbed his sense of unity. He had still been Randolph Carter, a fixed point in the dimensional seething. Now, beyond the Ultimate Gateway, he realised in a moment of consuming fright that he was not one person, but many persons."

Is there any specific reason he isn't H1-A? I mean Hypnos is H1-A.

Thank You.

(Reupload because i don't know where to put this)

Existing on those realms doesn't seem to grant you tiers, you need to spefically transcend into them rather than just entering

1. Being in a higher plane isn't enough for a tier unless you can significantly affect it or are native to it and on its scale.

2. His Archetype is Yog-Sothoth so there really isn't much point to that 1-A key. It'll probably be removed with part 2 of the Cthulhu Mythos revisions.

1. Being in a higher plane isn't enough for a tier unless you can significantly affect it or are native to it and on its scale.

2. His Archetype is Yog-Sothoth so there really isn't much point to that 1-A key. It'll probably be removed with part 2 of the Cthulhu Mythos revisions.
Why is The Black Man High Outerversal if I may ask?

Is it because he is able to access the Ultimate Abbys?

That key is for his Archetype, who is Yog-Sothoth. It might get removed but it not then he'll be;

10-B | 10-B | 0 | Unknown

I know it'll most likely be removed but I want it to stay for the memes.

That key is for his Archetype, who is Yog-Sothoth. It might get removed but it not then he'll be;

10-B | 10-B | 0 | Unknown

I know it'll most likely be removed but I want it to stay for the memes.
Yeah, I think that tier is pretty appropriate for him, Since he is a part of the Supreme Archetype

Thx for the feedback sir

Last edited:
Back