• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bobobo is given at least 2-C for his last two keys despite them being infinitely superior to his first low multiversal form, and yet someone like Asriel Dreemurr is given an outright 2-B rating for apparently being infinitely above 2-C possibly 2-B. So why does asriel get this solid 2-B rating for this alone but not bobobo? Either bobobo should get a 2-B rating for his last two keys or asriel should be changed to at least 2-C likely 2-B depending on our standards lean towards.

Flowey is at least 2-C possibly 2-B. If being above someone 2-C doesn't make you 2-b then asriel should by that logic be at least 2-C possibly 2-B

Flowey At least 8-C, likely 7-C normally, Varies depending on his amount of EXP and LOVE | At least 2-C, likely 2-B

where does it say that he is possibly 2B it says he is likely 2B

That doesn't change what I am saying. If flowey is at least 2-C likely 2-B and being infinitely superior does nothing to the tier, then asriel should have the same rating as flowey. If infinite superiority does take you to outright 2-B then bobobo should logically have the same

Read this post said:
That doesn't change what I am saying. If flowey is at least 2-C likely 2-B and being infinitely superior does nothing to the tier, then asriel should have the same rating as flowey. If infinite superiority does take you to outright 2-B then bobobo should logically have the same
Flowey is 2-B for being able to replicate Chara's feat and being overall stronger. It has nothing to do with "Infinite Superiror"

SuperBearNeo In your opinion yes. However on the wiki he is at least 2-C possibly 2-B. Asriel is the one with infinite superiority to either one of those tiers

The point I am making is whether infinite superiority makes a character jump from 2-C to 2-B or not. If it does then bobobo should be 2-B. If not then asriel should be at least 2-C possibly 2-B

I think At least 2-C likely 2-B is okay for Asriel. It's not that major of a change anyway imo.

STAcking infinities doesn't grant you a tier upgrade, only a "At least" clause

Additionally, I believe Asriel isn't 3-an for destroying countless timelines, Floweys and Frisks. Which is speculated to be vastly greater than 1000 Timelines

Tbh i dont see any way being infinitely above 2-C doesnt make you 2-A. Although I can understand low 2-C. Also wouldnt this mean that 2-B is actually infinitely above 2-C?

@Read It's supposed to be "we don't know what the gap is so we don't allow tier jumps" rather than "2-B is more than infinitely above 2-C so we don't allow tier jumps".

That could lead to confusion with people saying that someone who can destroy a higher amount of universes could be infinities above someone who can destroy a few less. I dont really see any possible way someone infinitely above 2-C cannot be 2-A or at least 2-B. But if being infinitely above 2-C doesnt change anything either then i suppose it is fine to make the change (until i get that whole revision thing done on undertale which is seemingly being revised on i/o levels).

I think 10-D would require a seperate thread. This is more about how infinite superiority affects the characters.

Read this post said:
SuperBearNeo In your opinion yes. However on the wiki he is at least 2-C possibly 2-B. Asriel is the one with infinite superiority to either one of those tiers
The point I am making is whether infinite superiority makes a character jump from 2-C to 2-B or not. If it does then bobobo should be 2-B. If not then asriel should be at least 2-C possibly 2-B
>That's not my opinion. Nowhere is it mentioned Flowey is 2-B as a result of Infinity Superiority. Asriel is the one with infinity superior. Which him being 2-B is a result of him being "subjectively infinite" in relation to the rest of the verse, which makes him 2-B as that just means he's powerful to the point where he's percieved as infinite

>BoBoBo hasn't shown infinity superiority to anyone. I know it's stated on the wikia, but there's no evidence as in scans or statements for that. So that should be removed regardless

What andy said. And this would be for a totally seperate content revision anyway.

Andy So are you able to make the changes? or does it require an admin?

Back