• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn't sonic (canon) not mulit Galaxy for fighting Solaris

Well Solaris is either low 2-C to 2-B because he can eat timelines with no issue how long I don't even know so even with help, it still more than 3-B but the reason why its not canon is because Sonic 06 was rectonned in the end.....

Well if Sonic 06 2 comes out and actually shows things like that without rectoning it maybe we could have a key for that

Solaris was a massive glass cannon. Sure he could erase timelines, but that wasn't really an ability he could use against the hedgehogs. He's otherwise about as strong as a Super form, maybe a little stronger due to needing to be destroyed in three separate timelines. He's like Time Eater in that his defenses are poor.

The problem is that Solaris could survive universal+ destruction at least again this was considered an outliner and a recton so solaris isn't glass canon it was because the fight was an outliner

TISSG7Redgrave said:
it will be considered an outliber because of sonic unleashed
That doesn't prove its an outlier

out┬Àli┬Àer╦êout╦îl─½ər/ nounoun: outlier; plural noun: outliersa person or thing situated away or detached from the main body or system."less accessible islands and outliers"*a person or thing differing from all other members of a particular group or set."an outlier in Faulkner's body of work"

• Geologya younger rock formation isolated among older rocks.
https://www.google.com/#q=outlier+definitio

This is what outlier means and that didn't happen in the series. Sonic Unleashed is P.I.S since he fought other planet level beings or higher like Solaris but didn't get tired so stop saying it's an outlier

Ultimatesonic91 said:
Super Sonic dealt the most damage to him putting him Universal
is there any real proof that he dealt the most damage even?

Even if the events of Sonic '06 never happened, it shouldn't affect Sonic's abilities. Plus Generations does put it's place in the canon into question....

...yeah I don't want to defend Sonic 06 either, but that had to be brought up.

I believe the reason why sonic doesn't get the feat is because of past and future events that showed him struggling with beings weaker than Solaris, even though he had help and the fact the emeralds energy source is usually shown to be below universal by alot.

well if sonic generation 2 ever happens with something simillar to generations 1 then we could add a key to sonic's page but the reason it is an outline is also the fact that perfect gaia is a planet buster and sonic got tired after the fight also @ultimate sonic that vid is an assumption on first form solaris and a health bar which is a game mechanic doesn't really prove anything...

MicDaniel said:
I believe the reason why sonic doesn't get the feat is because of past and future events that showed him struggling with beings weaker than Solaris, even though he had help and the fact the emeralds energy source is usually shown to be below universal by alot.
I doubt that's entirely the case. People seemed pretty eager to give Mario the universal tier despite how different Mario was in Galaxy compared to all his other games.

the thing is melee mario galaxy has 2 games so it was put as a seperate key this could happen for sonic should a sonic generation 2 happen with again the same situation with a more vicious villian i guess

Sonic rush adventure came out after 06 and in that game sonic and blaze fought a the egg wizard with the jeweled scepter the jeweled sceptre is fulled by the power of the stars a power that ensures the existence of parallel universes ( http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Power_of_the_Stars ) and sonic and blaze beat it yes he had help but if he was not some where around the same level of power his attacks would have done nothing

Then sonic unleashed happened

Then sonic generations happened and sonic beat the time-eater( not alone with another sonic but still would need to be around the same power to even harm let alone beat it)

Denpahero said:
Sonic rush adventure came out after 06 and in that game sonic and blaze fought a the egg wizard with the jeweled scepter the jeweled sceptre is fulled by the power of the stars a power that ensures the existence of parallel universes ( http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Power_of_the_Stars ) and sonic and blaze beat it yes he had help but if he was not some where around the same level of power his attacks would have done nothing
Then sonic unleashed happened

Then sonic generations happened and sonic beat the time-eater( not alone with another sonic but still would need to be around the same power to even harm let alone beat it)
because he didn't display it as constantly but that should be notable

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well if sonic generation 2 ever happens with something simillar to generations 1 then we could add a key to sonic's page but the reason it is an outline is also the fact that perfect gaia is a planet buster and sonic got tired after the fight also @ultimate sonic that vid is an assumption on first form solaris and a health bar which is a game mechanic doesn't really prove anything...
Its not really an assumption or a game mechanic bro

Lives and Gimmicks are

True his power is inconsistent and i think it should be noted in some way because we are just gana get more of the same from sega with sonics ( and all others who scale to him ) power. I mean segas focus is to make a fun and interesting game that does not necessarily mean showing sonic and co beating multiverseal god beings every game and if they only showed that level of power once then that would be one thing but showing multiple times and all of them being labeled outliers does not make much sense the higer power levels of sonic should be noted in someway because he has done it multiple times are we going to penalize them forever not giving them any upgrade when we know we are gana get more of the same stuff. What started ( to my knowledge anyway) all of this is when sonic got tired after fighting dark gaia but be for then as i said in my previous post he has 2 other shows of that power it is similar to superman getting taken out by a weaker opponent it is for drama. And befor anyone brings up the mother wisp if you watch the dialog and know that super sonic has purification powers you would know that he wanted to purify her to stop her from wrecking havoc not kill her also he was completely invincible to all of her attacks and she is a being that can make planets so reasonably she can break them as well also with the time eater pulling crisis city back into the main time line i think the solaris feat is back up for debate

Guess my main point is:

1. Are we gana penalize a whole franchise forever knowing that they have higer showings and will reasonably get more showing of that level.

Back