• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Low 2-C "overtime" feat exist?

Just the title, ^

(Wtf it is, how it makes sense and get itself above Tier 3 and all and at the top of everything, why it exists?)

Just the title, ^

(Wtf it is, how it makes sense and get itself above Tier 3 and all and at the top of everything, why it exists?)
I think because the feats are done via domino effect.
Buu opens a bunch of portals and the universes collapse into each other.
Paradox opens a bunch of portals and the timeline collapses

I think because the feats are done via domino effect.
Buu opens a bunch of portals and the universes collapse into each other.
Paradox opens a bunch of portals and the timeline collapses
I mean it's not a tier 2 feat then, because then creating holes in spacetime would count as tier 2 when it's just spacetime Manipulation not even on universal scale. Also, let's say a character destroying a universe by going over "galactic area sized" destruction per second, we will still take it as low 2C overtime but the same case is not true for galactic size Pocket Dimension of spacetime.

I don't see what's so hard to comprehend about destroying a whole timeline over a period of time. So long as it's actual physical destruction that directly scales to you then it's Low 2-C (provided of course the timeframe isn't too obscene).

I don't see what's so hard to comprehend about destroying a whole timeline over a period of time. So long as it's actual physical destruction that directly scales to you then it's Low 2-C (provided of course the timeframe isn't too obscene).
When I relate it to the destruction of pocket Dimension of same size. A low 2C overtime feat definitely don't get treated as AP most of the time, destroying spacetime of galactic area per sec is definitely same as destroying galactic sized spacetime dimension in one shot...
I mean it's not a tier 2 feat then, because then creating holes in spacetime would count as tier 2 when it's just spacetime Manipulation not even on universal scale. Also, let's say a character destroying a universe by going over "galactic area sized" destruction per second, we will still take it as low 2C overtime but the same case is not true for galactic size Pocket Dimension of spacetime.

If it's scale to them, then they should be straight up low 2C, "overtime" is just a thing I can't get why exist.
What you are talking about? Professor Paradox 2-A feat is not overtime in his profile, ans Super Buu feat is Environmental Destruction
It was removed the moment it got 2A, as for the reason we don't treat 2A destruction overtime, never, infinite destruction in finite time is still infinite. 2A is infinite.

When I relate it to the destruction of pocket Dimension of same size. A low 2C overtime feat definitely don't get treated as AP most of the time, destroying spacetime of galactic area per sec is definitely same as destroying galactic sized spacetime dimension in one shot...
Technically speaking, it kinda is because of the weird nature of Tier 2 feats. Also, pocket dimensions aren't necessarily full timelines or space-times so I dunno why they're relevant.

What feat in specifc you have in mind?
It was chrononavogator one and entire low 2C overtime (before the upgrade happened I had this question in mind "overtime" thing) but if it's just scales to them then ig it's fine (not accounting environmental destruction).
Technically speaking, it kinda is because of the weird nature of Tier 2 feats. Also, pocket dimensions aren't necessarily full timelines or space-times so I dunno why they're relevant.
Okay. So, if a character is destroying a timeline with a overflowing energy (creating ripples in timeline and all) but not like one ******** it, would it be low 2C straight up?

Well in the case of Buu, it's Low 2-C via a chain reaction

As for why overtime feats are still Low 2-C, it's because of how infinites work. Destroying a Low 2-C structure requires an infinite amount of energy. Dividing infinity (the yield of such a feat) by a finite number (the time taken for the feat to be done) is still infinity. Even a millionth of infinity is still infinity

Well in the case of Buu, it's Low 2-C via a chain reaction
Okay.
As for why overtime feats are still Low 2-C, it's because of how infinites work. Destroying a Low 2-C structure requires an infinite amount of energy. Dividing infinity (the yield of such a feat) by a finite number (the time taken for the feat to be done) is still infinity. Even a millionth of infinity is still infinity
I saw ultima answering multiple times samething. His answer was,
Destroying Time overtime, No.
Klol answer was also same that destroying low 2C overtime is still low 2C.

Unless a environmental destruction or something else like that where a Universe will destroy on its own because of "start up" chain reaction or something like buu affecting spacetime barrier enough for alternate realities to weight in and destroy the universe. It'll be low 2C even when overtime. Okay.

Back