• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Calc was redone using potential energy instead of assuming timeframes. At least, for Naruto and Sasuke. Hagoromo's part still needs to be discussed and will be done so in a new thread.

I don't know, but I feel like going back to 2015. But as far as I saw, there was a discussion about that.

Basically, they played in the "safe zone" and chose a calculation that doesn't involve assumptions (not that it proves anything).

PS - I will make a blog to review this myself!

MostPowerfull said:
I don't know, but I feel like going back to 2015. But as far as I saw, there was a discussion about that.

Basically, they played in the "safe zone" and chose a calculation that doesn't involve assumptions (not that it proves anything).

PS - I will make a blog to review this myself!
This is what I feel too. Also Toneri above Madara? What???

Eh, no, SPSM Naruto scales massively above his Kyuubi Chakra Sage Mode and by definition Madara scales massively above it too.

KLOL506 said:
Eh, no, SPSM Naruto scales massively above his Kyuubi Chakra Sage Mode and by definition Madara scales massively above it too.
Indeed but look at the profiles and what Damage has changed...

Like Jvando said on the original thread, Hags is supposed to scale to the full yield of the calc and there will be a thread to discuss that. So Hags will prolly be Low 5-B if it goes well.

KLOL506 said:
Madara is scaling to Shippuden Naruto in his profile, not New Era Naruto.

As for the Hagoromo/Hamura issue, I'm working on creating the thread currently.

Also why some characters like itachi and A are relativistic but the third raikage and naruto are only MHS? Naruto is far faster than Itachi and A

@Gelan06; I haven't finished updating all of the profiles yet.

Also, there will be a revision project to tackle the speed ratings so don't assume all the ones on there currently are final.

This website is soo bad look at your pages bro jigen and ******* toneri are on the same tier when they are obviously two different levels one couldn't beat a base naruto while the other fodderized naruto in a stronger form next to his best friend who are both stronger than toneri; your website has soo many overmoderized scales on these. Characters that they turn into lowballs and become extremely inaccurate you literally have a character that destroyed naruto and sasuke on the same tier as a character that was easily defeated by only the last naruto

Even characters on the same tier can be quite far apart you know.

Just as an example high end Moon level is 14.62 times higher than low end Moon level.

High end Multi-Continent level is 6674 times higher than low end Multi-Continent level.

Damage3245 said:
Even characters on the same tier can be quite far apart you know.

Just as an example high end Moon level is 14.62 times higher than low end Moon level.

High end Multi-Continent level is 6674 times higher than low end Multi-Continent level.
Code:
Y'all scales are wrong bruh do normal math for once if a low end to a high end moon level is 14 times difference it's obviously not moon size anymore it's wayyy bigger; and for a continent case the difference is soo big that it cant be called a continent anymore

Y'all scales are wrong bruh do normal math for once if a low end to a high end moon level is 14 times difference it's obviously not moon size anymore it's wayyy bigger; and for a continent case the difference is soo big that it can t be called a continent anymore

Back