• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
I have calculated Bucky crushing Iron Man's gauntlet to be Class 100, around 10 tonnes stronger than Captain America's feat.

Problem is who scales to this feat. I have discussed with a few people, and most seem to agree Spider-Man scales. Captain America is...inconsistent. He sometimes overpowers it but is usually outmatched, yet he matched Spider-Man in a tug of war. Iron Man is weaker than Bucky and Cap in terms of lifting strength, both his Class M feats were done when pushing with his jet boots so I think it's reasonable to say he's just Class 50 in regular combat while Class M at best. Black Panther probably does not scale, since he is portrayed as weaker but far more skilled than Bucky. Even Bucky's organic arm seems to be slightly stronger than him, and Bucky usually overwhelms him with his bionic arm. Although in the terrorist centre escape scene, T'Challa grabs his arm and his ring does something weird to the arm, but I don't think Black Panther scales.

I would like more input on this.

Spider-Man definately scales.

Unsure about Cap, he did manage to block it and stop it from slicing his face in the winter soldier, but he had a good of deal of trouble doing it

Black Panther was shown as weaker than bucky lifting strength wise, while physically equal he couldn't restrain the bionic arm in both of his fights, so I don't think he scales

Cap should likely scale, as he did manage to restrain the arm before in the winter soldier

Black Panther should probably scale to Captain America even if he doesn't scale to Bucky.

What about Iron Man though? Does he even scale to Cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back