• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The replies so far are just agreeing as long as it's before time, which it is since he was around before creation itself

I think the best solution would be to stick with the "likely infinite"

I never said Spider's children are above The Player, I said they should be comparable to Mellori. They are semi-divine as well just like her so would scale

It was an astral portal, and regardless, Quburn said he travelled through a rift in space-time, and not simply pass through a portal. No exploring needs to be done, it's described as "great white nothingness". The Player being from earth is just for developing plot. That's the only reason it was brought up. Mellori is from the spiral and she can enter the astral plane. And anyway, this is irrelevant now, what's being accepted as "likely" is Bartleby being before time.

Spider's children are not above the player character. Literally every time the Player fights one of them, he/she beats them to the point of humiliation.

This is not a speed feat. For one thing, the Player couldn't enter the Void on their own. They needed Qyburn Stellargaze to open a portal for them. Secondly, when he entered the Void, there was no exploring done. The player was brought straight to Mellori upon entrance. Lastly, on a less important note, the reason the Player could even enter the realm is because he was from Earth. The realm is set so that nobody from the Spiral could enter it, but Earth is not in the Spiral.

I will unlock the profiles. Tell me here when you are done.

Anyway, improved explanations/justifications for the speeds within the profiles would be useful.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
I never said Spider's children are above The Player, I said they should be comparable to Mellori. They are semi-divine as well just like her so would scale

It was an astral portal, and regardless, Quburn said he travelled through a rift in space-time, and not simply pass through a portal. No exploring needs to be done, it's described as "great white nothingness". The Player being from earth is just for developing plot. That's the only reason it was brought up. Mellori is from the spiral and she can enter the astral plane. And anyway, this is irrelevant now, what's being accepted as "likely" is Bartleby being before time.
Sorry for any misunderstandings then, and for the sloppy double posting. The device I use has a terrible browser and makes it so I accidentally click on things that I don't mean to. I still don't see how it's a speed feat though, since it's literally just walking through a portal to somewhere.

It was rejected either way so, no point talking about it. What has been accepted as a likely is Bartleby being before time.

@Ant

Updated the pages, but I forgot about Mellori. Just need to fix her and this can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back