• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wizard101 Wiki Changes

I've noticed a couple of things that I think should be changed in regards to the character wikis. Firstly, let's talk about speed. None of the characters should be listed as infinite. The reason being that the Curator, one of the game's developers and writers for Empyrea Part 2, seems to be against the notion that Spider, Raven or Bartleby are even at light speed, and that instead they simply manifest themselves where they want to be. Link to the full post is here for those who want to look over it further. I believe he's still answering questions also.

Second is in regards to Grandfather Spider and his first feat listed . The only problem I have with this is the idea that the troops in the army he destroyed were considered to be "far more powerful than Shadow Morganthe". There is literally no reason to assume that's the case other than the fact that you encounter them after Morganthe. This is especially flawed given that the fight with Scorpion has the Player Character fighting some of these soldiers AND Scorpion together and they don't seem to be anywhere near as powerful as Shadow Morganthe.

Lastly, I think there might be a feat missing for the Player Character itself. This sca, if I'm interpreting it correctly seems to indicate that the Player Character has some form of Psychic Shield (with Grandmother Raven being unable to read their intent despite previously being able to do so).

The developer simply meant he doesn't know much about their speed, he is not against the notion of them being FTL, he just doesn't know, because as mentioned, they really only need to manefist wherever they want, in a form that isn't even considered teleportation. Also developers do not really know much about "infinite" speed and such, so using them to downgrade them isn't exactly accurate. I have made a blog to calc their speed . He even says "I'm not sure" and "I THINK", and ends off by saying "If they actually did want to travel, they'd be really fast". This does not at all contradict Bartleby existing before time, because it's implied multiple times he's existed far before creation and time as shown in the scans.

I'm ok with removing the first feat mentioned, but there is a chance it's possible, considering the fact that villains you fight again turn out to have MUCH less health and tiers than originally given, in refrence to The Player being far stronger than he used to be. A prime example is the reverie, where in The Player's mind, Morganthe was now pretty much complete fodder and he could basically one shot her. Might as well just remove the "Feats" section on his profile as a whole tbh, but I do believe the minions having less health than Morganthe is simply refrencing The Player beinfg far stronger than he used to be.

Not sure about the feat, I think it's just a refrence to him being a child of both light and shadow, thus it's hard to tell if he fights for good or evil. And you have to remember Raven without Mellori literally only has the mindset of killing. If anything, it should be considered a weakness for Grandmother Raven

Conclusion:

Disagree with downgrading due to a vague statement that the developer himself isn't sure on (In fact, them being able to "Manefist" without it even being teleportation could itself be considered a speed feat)

Agree with removing the feat, not because it's wrong, but because it's unncessary and he logically should be able to do that anyway. In fact, by this logic Malistare during Dragonspyre when The Player was Star level is stronger than Scorpians undead army, which is heavy jokes

Disagree with The Player's feat, and I think it would rather be a weakness of Grandmother Raven, but I don't think it should be on her profile since she no longer has it at the end of the arc

Back