• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolfgang Schreiber trying solo your favorite verse!!!! (Too much *insert chara* solo your verse,guess i will take it this time!!!)

Wolfgang Schreiber from Dies Irae,Ehenjar Albedo and wolf of Golden Beast,wanna solo your favorite verse,now let's see what happen:

-Speed equalized

-He is in True Briah state

-He's bloodlusted hard enough to kill you

DISCUSS!!!

Dfv11RPVMAAbzp4
His true briah state

• Naruto: he probably take this if Mind manip doesn't work
  • Bleach: he clear but with more difficulty, The Almighty is useless and 98% is nulled with Mid godly
  • Dragon ball: no one can bypass Mid godly
  • One punch man: he wipe
  • Saint Seiya: he stop at Shaka
  • Sailor Moon: he stop at Death Phantom
  • One piece: he wipe but maybe parasito work
  • Kill la Kill: he clear but ragyo can handle this via absolute domination
  • Medaka Box: he stop at Misogi Kumagawa via all fiction, 3D godly regen doesn't regen if "you never existed"
It's all for the moment

Wolfgang resists mindhax on an absurdly high scale. Decillions of universes x trillions of life forms that existed.

Speed equal, true briah eh?

Solos SP, with Darq probably included unless she precogs and EEs him off the bat.

Gets beat by the top tiers of Dresden Files, but probably kills all the human characters unless they do some cross planetary/univeral wizard trickery on him while he's busy slaughtering the people on the other side of the planet.

Speed equal?

Pokemon: He goes on a killing spree until Mewtwo Miracle Eyes his resistance away and mindhaxes.

TLoZ: Link and Zelda seal him.

Mario Bros: Pretty much the same as Pokemon. Goes on a killing spree, and someone turns him into some kind of mineral.

Kirby: He gets pelted with friendship. I'm...not kidding.

>Mewto

Tbf,Wolfgang soon gonna get new key due he scaled to boosted Wilhelm who is 5-B,that pretty much an chaos if someone made that.....

>Kirby

Wait,what!?

The real cal howard said:
Pokemon: He goes on a killing spree until Mewtwo Miracle Eyes his resistance away and mindhaxes.
Brah

Unless Miracle Eye has some super special mechanic to it, you really think it can negate resistance on Wolfgang's level?

Overlord775 said:
Epic battle Fantasy: Lance stalemated Reinhard, so the main cast and the main antagonists can beat Wolfgang
Unlike other members of LDO. Einherjar are immortal as long as Reinhard is alive.

ppl should keep in mind any action wolfie now does in true briah will attack the soul (yes that is legit). Honestly he most solos DB cuz can be affected by 3-D hax kek

ALRF said:
Overlord775 said:
Epic battle Fantasy: Lance stalemated Reinhard, so the main cast and the main antagonists can beat Wolfgang
Unlike other members of LDO. Einherjar are immortal as long as Reinhard is alive.
And Reinhard's alive until you kill Mercurius, who'll reset everything before you can. "Not restricting type-8 immortality" kek. Also, it's more along the lines of He's fused with his relic in his true Briah, and since he's completely insane at this point, he'll put his entire soul stock into every hit. Though he'd be easily countered by a time stop of sorts, then you'd have to put him down through his low-godly regen, mid-godly whenever Reinhard wants to bring him back.

Welp in EBF he probably kills everyone excluding Matt, Natz and Lance, assuming that the type 8 granted by Reinhard is > basic Mid-Godly, which is the regen/resurrection negation shown so far.

He kills them as well if his soul hax is > planetary.

Alternatively he meets a cosmic monolith which more or less keeps beating him forever, because Wolfie can't kill a tier 5/4 soulless being, but they can't kill him

@Gargoyle

He meant the Type 8 Immortality they will get

They are basically immortal as long as Reinhard is alive. Who is immortal as long as Mercurius is alive

I'll use the verses on my page, but speed equal and unequal because I'll do what I want.

Dark Souls: He should clear through speed alone, but the top tiers are composed of so many souls that I'm not sure if he'd burn himself out before getting rid of all of them, especially considering they become far out of his physical tier.

Bloodborne: Probably clears, as IIRC he resisted Meth meaning that the passive mindhax shouldn't be an issue. Not sure if he can hit Formless Odeon but given that it's Masadaverse probably.

Berserk (Verse): Hmm I wonder.

Hotline Miami: Again, should be pretty obvious.

Cthulhu Mythos: The Colour Out of Space probably beats him, if not that then Cthulhu should do the trick. He gets very blitzed if initial speed isn't equalized as well. On the 1-A side of things, he doesn't do so great.

Super Smash Bros.: Tier 2s should win, rip all others

Magic: The Gathering: Bolas takes this, as well as all the tier 2s. More initial blitzing, and some inevitable blitzing due to immeasurables.

Destiny: Oryx should Take this. Yes he's undergoing revisions but the only things really left as of now are resistances and AP.

And just noticed that he now has type 8 based on rein, which indirectly gives him type 8 based on merc. What even

Back