• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright,i'm in BURNING DAMASHII HERE!!! Thank's for the person who said this,alright let's go!!!!

-Post-headshot Accel is used here

-Speed is equalized

-Woffy use the briah off the bat

-Both in character

-Range is 50 meter

-Place located in Sahara desert

-Win via anything!!

• Accelerator : 0
  • Wolfgang : 0

Addressing the following

Wolfy can't beat the shield with his soul Manipulation, he can only use it through bullets or his screech, both of which are blocked by Vectors

Second, Accel actually can beat his Low Godly, upon Wolfe making contact with the shield or hit by a concrete rock or whatever Accel decides to use, he will go True Briah, and for every hit he takes, he'll use Soul Stock to regenerate, and once that's up, he won't regenerate any more.

So this fight is a matter of, can Accel beat Wolfgang enough to drain his soul Stock and kill him before his battery runs out.

TL:DR Wolfe can't beat the shield but Accel can beat his regen after some time, just depends on how long it takes. Not voting yet, clearing that up

Faster then his opponent sure, but what of their attacks?

Accel's charged attacks hit at practically Sub Rel speeds

His speed will be adjusted.

Hmm, dunno how equalization would work with different attacks when the other target in their normal speed are superior to said attacks but even assuming it goes at such speed and that it will get blitzed by Woff Woff, Wolfgang briah would adjust his speed to dodge.

Kepekley23 said:
The shockwaves of Wolfgang's footsteps can tear Accel apart
shockwave are vectors

i would like to add that remote vector control can istantly stop him and then is matter of soul stocks

i will wait for more info before voting

Don't remember Accelerator freezing someone by manipulating their vectors

Wait you mean the angel thing? that only would happen when he gets cornered.

For most of the time, Wolfgang attacks wouldn't work and thus Accelerator wouldn't even be "pushed" into Dark Wings.

The only time he would is if he experiences some kind of emotion forcing him to shift into that and even then he would never be. A single attack, no matter what it is, would obliterate Accel without vector.

Besides his Black Wings is on another Key. We don't use transformations of character who have their tier augmenting mid-battle do we ? (could be wrong)

And looking at it, he didn't even manipulate Kakine's own vectors

Edit: never mindu, just looked at the Terrorist stuff

ALRF said:
Wait you mean the angel thing? that only would happen when he gets cornered.
For most of the time, Wolfgang attacks wouldn't work and thus Accelerator wouldn't even be "pushed" into Dark Wings.

The only time he would is if he experiences some kind of emotion forcing him to shift into that and even then he would never be. A single attack, no matter what it is, would obliterate Accel without vector.

Besides his Black Wings is on another Key. We don't use transformations of character who have their tier augmenting mid-battle do we ? (could be wrong)
no dark wings, he used it in his manga to contain the explosion and vs the terrorist to kill them before the could kill the hostages, the dark wings give him better aim spread more calculation and the ability to wield some unkown vector/energy (that helped to easy job KeKine just by using those unknow energies)

Wolfgang's shockwaves have spiritual properties, and even his breath in True Briah is able to attack the soul.

Accel let Wolfie attack. Long fight before Wolfie goes True Briah. Accel let him attack, Wolfie attacks like a berserker, emitting shockwaves and roars. Sooner or later, his attacks will affect Accel. But, Accel can indeed outlast Wolfie if he can reflect soul attacks or survive long enough while destroying Wolfie.

SchroKatze
it depends, do the shooks waves/etc need to hit or is it like curses (aka stab doll -> kill opponent)

it says with every action in true briah he attacks soul so unless I'm tripping but doesn't that mean with mere movements (not shockwaves) would tear accelerator's soul?

As I said it all depends on how it actually works,if it works trough infection (seeing,existing,hearing,curses) and doesn't need a medium it works, if it needs to target/affect the physical world to damage the soul it should get blocked, and I can't find any info on him so I can't vote

Theres a thing. (Maybe I'm wrong, so... Correct me, plz.)

Iirc, Holy Relics/Soul Attacks in Dies Irae bypasses both physical and spiritual defenses if the soul and the body aren't protected at the same time, even if the target has a shield and etc.

Dunno if it counts as able to bypass Accel's shield

I"m just simply stating my opinion on this., I don't belive it'll work againts Accel shield because it's not a physical object or a spiritural one. It doesn't block attacks, its the area where Accel's ability to reflect is at. As such while I do belive Wolf attacks would easily kill Accel in one hit it's only the case if it actually hits Accel, because he reflects attacks not block them so it wouldn't by pass it because Wolf's attack has motion.

I don't have a proper opinion, still contemplating it since I don't know Wolf as much as Accel. For now I'm inconclusive might change it later.

Gargoyle One said:
Addressing the following
Wolfy can't beat the shield with his soul Manipulation, he can only use it through bullets or his screech, both of which are blocked by Vectors

Second, Accel actually can beat his Low Godly, upon Wolfe making contact with the shield or hit by a concrete rock or whatever Accel decides to use, he will go True Briah, and for every hit he takes, he'll use Soul Stock to regenerate, and once that's up, he won't regenerate any more.

So this fight is a matter of, can Accel beat Wolfgang enough to drain his soul Stock and kill him before his battery runs out.
I'm going with Accel for these reasons

I mean,after the soul stock is runs out,he will be not regenerated anymore right? So there is chance Accel kill him,but yeah this still bit vague......

The point is that Accel would need to touch Wolfie to force him into True Briah. Wolfie fighting style is basically shoot and run while generating shockwaves

If Wolfie uses his HR, he will attack Accel with it. And Accel would need some time to add new vectors from a magical object thats is able to boost Wolfie's speed to the point of breaking the laws of physics.

Put it like this, Wolf's increasing speed will only means he expends souls faster. With Wolf moving faster and faster, I have no doubt he can exaust his supply before 5 minutes is up. Thus, on top of your reasons, I think He can. It does not matter whether you intended to vote for him or not. I agree with your premices and conclusions, and because of that, I think Accel wins

Back