• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wonder Woman. Her brackets took doomsday's heat vision, her lasso restrained him and her sword was able to cut his arm off.

Faora isn't a slouch though. She's a genetically breed warrior afterall. Assuming it's bright and sunny, she really stands s good chance.

Diana is a warrior with probably hundreds of years of experience. And if she can hold her own against Doomsday, I don't see Faora lasting long.

Wonder Woman wins

MY REASONING
- So let's assume that Faora hasn't yet mastered heat vision and flight, hence both of them can only do super leaps. In that case... Faora has the advantage of strength, speed, and durability. HOWEVER, Wonder Woman is not much weaker than a Kryptonian, and Wonder Woman has shown to be able to hold her own against opponents stronger than herself, such as Doomsday, who is also stronger than Faora. Yes, Faora is more durable, but this is only because WW is vulnerable to sharp weapons and bullets - Faora does have her combat knife, yes, but we'll get back to that later. Faora is faster yes, but not by enough to make this a trump card in her favor. Why? Because while Faora is extremely skilled in combat, WW has centuries of experience training and fighting (she even fought the god of war Ares himself, and possibly defeated him!), so she is DEFINITELY more skilled than Faora. Hence, WW superior skill will make up for Faora's superior speed, strength, and combat knife - I daresay that WW would disarm Faora of that knife before the latter manages to seriously wound her. WW also has the added bonuses of strong energy projection (blasts powerful enough to knock back Doomsday), a magical sword which can cut Faora, and an unbreakable magical lasso, which can restrain Faora... So yeah, Faora would give Wonder Woman a great fight, and Diana would admire the other woman as a worthy opponent, but she would ultimately prevail over the Kryptonian.

Now if this was strictly H2H with no other weapons allowed (except Diana's gauntlets), then this battle would be more fair for Faora. But I'm voing WW for the reasons Matt and 8th stated above

Gargoyle One said:
Wow that necro.........
I mean it IS still valid since the stats are the same.

So I guess WW for Matt's reasons
Shoot my bad, I actually didn't pay attention to the dates from the other messages

I mean....The match is still valid due to the lack of statistics change between the two characters, so this might get added anyway.

Back