• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Woody wants a fruit cup to calm down after his MEGA NERF

Soupywolf5

They/Them
Woody Vs. Annoying Orange

Both are Unknown

Speed Equalized

Orange
Nyeh

Woodyyyyy
I'm about to give this fruit the ol' rootin' tootin' shoot'n'bootin'

Papyrus:

Depression:ထ^4,100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

The TNT feats are far to consistent. And not the only feat. He also destroys buildings on accident by plowing into them when drinking hot sauce. The fact he is killed by knife more says something about The Knife. Not about orange. He has a consistent enough basis in durability to be above unknown. But that's a discussion for a different thread i suppose

Odd question (Which may or may not have to do with what I'm doing): What tier would you get from destroying an infinite set of infinite sets of infinite Multiverses?

I would really like to give you an answer, but 9-A and up is completely out of my comfort zone. Although I guess it's at least higher than Low 2-C...

There's a part on Flamin Mario's profile where it links to a SuperMarioLogan video. Is that you? Because of the plush pfp and everything. Or is it just Fanfiction?

oof sorry I just noticed it was a SML based profile. I didn't know what it meant so I just thought it was an obscure Mario game.

oh no...

btw, you can add the profile to Jokes battle wiki or OC battles wiki (That's the name I think).

Soupywolf5 said:
Odd question (Which may or may not have to do with what I'm doing): What tier would you get from destroying an infinite set of infinite sets of infinite Multiverses?
At least 2-A.

Soupywolf5 said:
At least 2-A.

Apparently now an uncountably infinite sets of universes is Low 1-C and this would be that times infinity :I

The fellow that look's like Kirby seems nice.

Wait a second; Isn't this technically including me in the canon of this verse? Because, if it is, that's really cool.

Back