• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know if eating anything counts as absorption, I don't think so.

In the same way that I think it would only give maximum resistance to the disease, biologically I don't know, because then you have to assume how far the "Trash" goes.
The Absorption is more for the termite eating the fire and breathing eat in Woody

I mean, trash produce Chorume, which is pretty toxic

Placed on the verse page.

Finally we can make them invade other verses

not really, seens like a natural radio comunication, they main one just seen to communicate the plan formation to burst the door open
I added to the page

I added to the page
That should work, nice

Woody-Woodpecker-Termites-From-Mars-1952-Remastered-BFI-Screening-Full-Episodes-4-18-screenshot.png

Woody-House.png

This is how tall and thick the tree house, just a matter of calculating based on woody height
anyone has that photoshop I made of woody house in the termites episode? I was thinking of calculating It BUT CAN'T FIND

Chilly Willy
I am not sure.

The absorption skill doesn't cover this kind of thing, so I think it's better to remove it.

Resurrection too. Since he died and managed to revive himself by returning to his body, this would give type 7 immortality as well.

Just remove the parentheses in the middle

Put power donation too.

And put "All previous abilities and resistances"

Personally, I put the name of the 2018 cartoon in its references.

Weaknesses: None notable
Doesn't any vampire weakness appear in the episode?
-
-
-
Otherwise, just increase his profile picture

I am not sure.

The absorption skill doesn't cover this kind of thing, so I think it's better to remove it.

Resurrection too. Since he died and managed to revive himself by returning to his body, this would give type 7 immortality as well.
I mean Buzz and Woody couldm't perceive who was the one manipulating the plot

I don't think that's other abilitie that cover eating things like metal

I will deak with the rest later

he dosn't have acces to the animator pen on his vampire form
The pen is optional equipment that he can access through his base powers.

I don't see why he in his vampire form, in a vs couldn't have this as optional equipment. Considering that he will still have the powers that allow him to access this weapon.

The pen is optional equipment that he can access through his base powers.

I don't see why he in his vampire form, in a vs couldn't have this as optional equipment. Considering that he will still have the powers that allow him to access this weapon.
Meh, I don't like giving characters optional equipament they never used in a ceratian form when they are on that form, so idk

Also, superhuman digestion would just be acidic manipulation (stomach acids)

anybody gave a look at those Woody Woodpecker comics yet?
I don't think so, personally I'm not that good at reading English to actually read the comics.

But if you want, feel free, I have the link to the Dell and Golden Key comics.

And of the other magazines, there are some websites where you can download one or packs of comics from some different or special magazines.

I don't think so, personally I'm not that good at reading English to actually read the comics.

But if you want, feel free, I have the link to the Dell and Golden Key comics.

And of the other magazines, there are some websites where you can download one or packs of comics from some different or special magazines.
Might as well give it a try, I'd like to have the links!

I am not sure.

Just remove the parentheses in the middle

Put power donation too.

And put "All previous abilities and resistances"

Personally, I put the name of the 2018 cartoon in its references.

Doesn't any vampire weakness appear in the episode?
-
-
-
Otherwise, just increase his profile picture
Changed everything, except the Cosmic Negation, since was not discussed yet

Changed everything, except the Cosmic Negation, since was not discussed yet

Besides these small editing errors, it is not necessary to include this "Soul".

Just put it on top of the P&A list
You take the astral projection because from what I saw on the page it is a power done voluntarily. Chilly died, it wasn't quite voluntary.

Back