• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World's Edgiest 5 Year old arrives in the Raildex verse

Calibor (After he cleared the Dead Session) somehow arrives in the Raildex verse , He appears in academic city outside Touma's apartment (As everyone does for some reason) around the time before the World War III arc.

He has The Juju Breaker with him and has achived God Tier and Unconditional Immortality, but the felt stays behind.

He has no knowledge about where he is, the only thing he is given knowledge about is the existance Aiwass and Aliester.

What does he do and how does he progress from that point?

Caliborn laugh
THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER I GET THE MAGIC RAINBOW EYES. AND YET, STILL BEFORE I AM HUGE AND WEAR A DAPPER TRENCH COAT FOR WINNERS.

Also, How would he interact with the various characters of Raildex?

MGs/aleister/coronzon would immediately detect him

MGs would simply have him erased or have his death wish fulfilled so it does not interfere with Kamijou Touma

aleister would likely do the same or something similar

coronzon would be either quite happy with his arrival or send someone to deal with him, like kamisato

so his stay in the universe would be quite short

Corozon would probably like the idea of meeting caliborn considering how powerful and "friendly" he is (Not to mention him being often refered to as an Indestructable Paradox Demon), aiwass would probably think he was interesting, the problem is that caliborn is 1. very childish and 2. not exactily what you would call a "people's person"

His first reaction to the first other living being he encountered (Gamzee) was to shoot it with his machine gun for several mintues while passing by, not even looking at the troll he shoot.

I should also probably mention, he just shows up outside the building touma lives in, he doesn't actualy know anything about touma or something like that, he just showed up and that is about it.

Yes but this 3 parties don't like interference and have ways to immediately detect such existence suddenly appearing

Yeah I know, I was just refering to caliborn being an unbearable spoiled brat.

Doesn't help that causality constantly works in his favor as well, which has made his ego so enormus it dwarfs the size of all the magic gods combined.

But I was more on what caliborn would do while he was there, he would most definetly clash with someone powerful like a Magic God due to what kind of person he is, but I was thinking more about what he would do outside that.

If it came down to taking over everything then his Lord English form would be a much better form.

That being said I don't think Caliborn would have much against Touma, if anything Caliborn would probably respect Touma in terms of him being physically strong. (Which caliborn values over pretty much everything else) that beig said, unless he offers touma position as his underling (which touma would never accept) he would probably attack him right there and then.

Back