• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst and most ridiculous feat you can think of.

What are the worst and most ridiculous feat you can think of? Me and a dude in wattpad are trying to make a ridiculous fanfic cause we have nothing else to do in our lives.
Examples: Using multiverse sized ****** as as weapons.

Acting and feeling so horny you end up destroying the space time continuum via environmental destruction.

Doesn’t one character have high 1-B weather manipulation (I know they are 9-B and have tier 1 weather I just can’t remember which tier 1).

Ok, so Alan was an ordinary miner who transcended the laws of the world just by mining. This guy takes shoveling to a ridiculous level, being able to dig up a person's past, dig holes through concepts etc.

He does all sort of ridiculous stuff and then explains it using shovel terms. The shovel in this verse can use any element because apparently the shovel is something that contains all elements.

Lets get to the meat of the most ridiculous stuff here, he saves a princess who promises to do anything if he helps her save her kingdom, he wants a successor to succeed him as a miner, so he wants the princess to find him like an apprentice, the princess misunderstands this to meaning having his baby, and now equates shoveling to sex.

This misunderstanding goes on and on, until the characters come across magical orbs that can grant wishes. The princess in her mad desires uses it to mess up a country and pierce the sun with a shovel. Alan confronts her and she tells him she wants to shovel, now Alan gets this means having a baby but instead of actually doing the baby making, he misunderstands again, uses his shovel power and the wish orbs to make a miracle, creating life from nothing, getting her pregnant, but guess what? Not only is the princess pregnant, so is her imposter who is a demon who can shapeshift, side note said demon went insane due to being corrupted by the princess mind which is filled with shovels.

This baby making feat caused a giant wave of energy that covered the entire world, the moon, the stars, the sun, and space itself.

I have just briefly gone into things, this series does so much ridiculous stuff.

Back