• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would anyone mind bringing me up to speed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Everlasting

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
On all the stuff that's happened with our pages for the Mondaiji verse?

I'm currently interested in the series and want to try and research it myself to make more accurate and properly structured pages.

I believe Crop summed up the whole issue with this.

There was also problems regarding the actual tiering of them as he said along with the cosmology and whatnot of the verse. Hence why they keep getting deleted over and over now...

Though somebody who can better explain this should give you the answer... @Everlasting

Cause seriously, unless someone can actually compile up proper feats of the characters and the verse, all i'm seeing is it just being, again, deleted over and over again...

I have observed the Mondaiji verse specifically Sakamaki Izayoi, get deleted like 5 times now, and honestly it's getting a bit annoying. At one point a guy was arguing for like multiversal Mondaji due to Little Garden connected the multiverse or something which was debunked.

At this point i say ban the verse until someone can present a blog explaining the cosmology so we don't get stuff like multiversal mondaji, and also present feats. If that doesn't happen it's just gonna get deleted over and over again.

"At this point i say ban the verse until someone can present a blog explaining the cosmology so we don't get stuff like multiversal mondaji, and also present feats."

Hence what I plan to do.

I just wanna be sure I'm up to speed.

I just remember that the profiles were horribly written, and had very unreliable statistics, combined with that nobody in the staff knew much about the franchise, so nobody could check their veracity.

Antvasima said:
I just remember that the profiles were horribly written, and had very unreliable statistics, combined with that nobody in the staff knew much about the franchise, so nobody could check their veracity.
Well, hopefully I can come to fix that over the summer.

Antvasima said:
Thank u for being polite.

No problem. I try, but it depends on how tired I am.

You honestly know that this is not what i meant, right? I need people to support me and tell me that i'm doing wrong, not cursing what i have. Well at least tell me what to do and not curse what i have done.

Nobody is cursing you, but we have to try to strive for maintaining reasonably high-quality profiles.

Fine. Tthen sir, it's not my fault, and don't say that it's horrible if you didn't even see it. I just want the agreement on thi so i can write Izayoi's profile. And if possible, i can bring the info about the Mondaiji Tachi verse to the vs battles wiki if needed in order to gain the approval of Izayoi's profile on the wiki. Isn't that what you guys want?

We want properly written reliable profiles that follow our standard format layout instructions. It seems best to wait for The Everlasting.

Okay then. Have to agree with you on this one.

By the way, I have a character from BlazBlue called Naoto Kurogane, and i want to put his profile here in the wiki. Can i?

I dunno. It depends on if it is accurately scaled from other BlazBlue profiles, and the layout is properly structured.

Make the profile on a blog first, maybe, just so we can see and fix things first before it becomes an actual profile, and that it's actually complete, as the problem with a lot of people making profiles is making it half-baked or half-done and then get mad when one of the staff deletes it for those reasons before it becomes complete.

I would personally prefer to wait for The Everlasting. He knows well what is required for our profiles to remain in this wiki.

Yeah sir. The Mondaiji Tachi verse. I am the one who Mr Cross Pegasius Told you that i had made the page of Sakamaki Izayoi. I just want to publish it on the wiki, Unfortunately i just don't understand the mechanism of this. I just tried to put his profile and it was accurate considering his feats in both the Anime and the Light Novel, but it was immediately deleted.

I just need to understand the mechanism of this wiki. Sorry if i'm asking alot and thank you for understanding.

The page was simply badly constructed (And I really don't have the time or patience to guide you in every little thing to make a page) and given our past experience with the page, we have no idea if it was accurate or not.

The Everlasting said:
The page was simply badly constructed (And I really don't have the time or patience to guide you in every little thing to make a page) and given our past experience with the page, we have no idea if it was accurate or not.
It's not about the page being written badly, I'm talking about knowing about the terms that should be followed in order for the page to be accepted. I took all the info about the char (Sakamaki Izayoi) from the Light Novel, Anime, Manga and Wiki. Also with all due respect, but your saying that it's badly constructed as if you had watched the entire series.

Badly constructed from a visual point of view. The page itself looked awful, that's what I meant.

We do not remember so well anymore, since it has been deleted for a long time, but you are not allowed to create it anymore, and I would appreciate if you stop pestering us about it.

The Everlasting might recreate pages for the Mondaiji characters at a later date after he has read up on the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back