• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would regenerating broken bones qualify for High-Low regeneration?

Rikimarox2

He/Him
A character gets his ass beaten, and has the entirety of his body broken. In a matter of seconds, his bones and every cut and shit is regenerated.

Would this qualify for High-Low?

Last edited:
I'm uncertain but I believe broken bones qualifies for Low regeneration, not High-Low.

Depends how broken the bones are and how fast healed.

Depends on the severity of the fracture(s), if it's something that severely displaces the bone(s) and would result in muscle/tissue scarring, then that's Mid-Low

Depends on the severity of the fracture(s), if it's something that severely displaces the bone(s) and would result in muscle/tissue scarring, then that's Mid-Low
I mean, the entirety of his body seems broken, and you can check the scan as well. His entire body is displaced and stuff.

This looks like it’s be on the upper end of mid-low, since it looks to be broken in ways that wouldn’t heal normally, but nothing appears severed.

I mean, the regen page states that minor organ damage is enough to qualify for high-low, but I might be misunderstanding. The dude clearly seems to have everything in his body broken, so I'm sure its safe to say he got some organ damage.

I can’t really tell from the image if his torso is also bent out of shape, or just his limbs, shoulders, and neck. If that is the case, then you’d have a solid case for vital organ damage.

I can’t really tell from the image if his torso is also bent out of shape, or just his limbs, shoulders, and neck. If that is the case, then you’d have a solid case for vital organ damage.
I mean, it does seem that way tbh. Especially the middle scan. This should, at the very least, warrant a Mid-Low, possibly High-Low, no?

Back