• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(WR2M2) 8-B Shooters Tournament: Megatron (Transformers DS) VS Quincy

Speed equalized don't change reaction speed, It only equalized the traveling speed, trowing your self to the side still is not equalized, in other words, reaction speed is the one used to dodge, well, and not to mention is megatron speed that was turned into quincy one thanks to how speed equalization works
That makes it sound like he's getting completely speed blitzed by Quincy then since Megatron's Reaction Time is directly on par with his Travel Speed. If that's the case then this was never a fair fight no matter how you spin it.

That makes it sound like he's getting completely speed blitzed by Quincy then since Megatron's Reaction Time is directly on par with his Travel Speed. If that's the case then this was never a fair fight no matter how you spin it.
no, his reaction speed still Supersonic+, only his traveling speed is lower

Oh, this is right i guess, my bad, well, It wouldn't one shoot quincy so he should still be able to pull out that surprise atack
No, he literally can't even move in Comparison to Megatron pointing at him and shooting him if you're correct about Speed Equalized. That means he would just get ******, especially since Megatron would notice it didn't One-Shot him before he has time to recover.

I mean the fast firing, sinse I imagine that should have some time betwing the first time megatron shoots and the next one
Oh, his Light Weapon takes like a quarter of a second between each shot. His Heavy Weapon is a cluster of Grenades, but he would definitely open with his Light Weapon first.

Oh, his Light Weapon takes like a quarter of a second between each shot. His Heavy Weapon is a cluster of Grenades, but he would definitely open with his Light Weapon first.
Well, a quarter of a second is bad

But let's see how I see this fight them

Megatron and quincy see one another

Quincy shoots upword as megatron blast's him

Quincy takes big damage and bunch arrows start to fall into megatron making him take big damage, megatron is surprised by It, his next shoot missing due to surprise or hum tring to defend from the arrows

Quincy start to shoot a rapid firey danmaky of arrows into megatron as he is distractes by the falling arrows

Quincy outdamages megatron to his deafeat

Well, a quarter of a second is bad

But let's see how I see this fight them

Megatron and quincy see one another

Quincy shoots upword as megatron blast's him

Quincy takes big damage and bunch arrows start to fall into megatron making him take big damage, megatron is surprised by It, his next shoot missing due to surprise or hum tring to defend from the arrows

Quincy start to shoot a rapid firey danmaky of arrows into megatron as he is distractes by the falling arrows

Quincy outdamages megatron to his deafeat
And how does this work with the fact that Megatron is still significantly faster than him by your logic from earlier?

The rain of arrows is danmaku in a large radious, needing traveling speed to dodge

And quincy will atack him while he is distracted with the rain, so surprise atack
You know that Megatron has a Radar that detects Projectiles right? Megatron also still starts out of Quincy's Range, so Quincy would have to get closer for this to work.

You know that Megatron has a Radar that detects Projectiles right? Megatron also still starts out of Quincy's Range, so Quincy would have to get closer for this to work.
Detect... Arows? And in a rain of them faling onde his Head?

Rain of arrows can reach megatron, quincy only has to aproche 1 or 2 meters to be in range and he can shoot out of his range any way, also making his arrows bounce to do It

Detect... Arows? And in a rain of them faling onde his Head?

Rain of arrows can reach megatron, quincy only has to aproche 1 or 2 meters to be in range and he can shoot out of his range any way, also making his arrows bounce to do It
That's kind of the problem here though. Let's brake down the exact issue here.

They both start Tens of Meters away from each other.

Quincy can't hit him from there but Megatron can hit him with something he can't even hope to dodge because of the sheer speed of Megatron's Weapon.

Quincy has to get closer to hit him but because he's already been shot, Megatron can see that this monkey didn't die so he shoots him again while he's recovering and keeps shooting until he's dead. Fight ends.

Version 2: Assuming Quincy managed to recover and somehow dodge the next shot, he still has to get closer while avoiding a weapon far faster than him and then shoot his weapon while still being under fire from something faster than him. Even if he manages to fire the Rain of Arrows, Megatron can take a lot of Punishment and would probably assume by this point that he should probably avoid that weapon.

Well, as said before, quincy rain of arrows can reach the tens of meters and he can work around of the range problem with a number of ways

Quincy profile range states his more precise shoots and don't even considerer his bouncing arrows, this 2 things make quincy able to reach this distance wirhout moving

Well, as said before, quincy rain of arrows can reach the tens of meters and he can work around of the range problem with a number of ways

Quincy profile range states his more precise shoots and don't even considerer his bouncing arrows, this 2 things make quincy able to reach this distance wirhout moving
Not according to his Profile it can't.

If it isn't on his Profile then you can't use it.

Not according to his Profile it can't.

If it isn't on his Profile then you can't use it.
First, that's just how range is noted into profiles, like how TF2 heavy minigun range is based on It's range at the point where his shoots start to not get accurated

Higher into rain of arrows make It range enough in the profile

Bouncing is more of a inteligence feat that he uses consistently

First, that's just how range is noted into profiles, like how TF2 heavy minigun range is based on It's range at the point where his shoots start to not get accurated

Higher into rain of arrows make It range enough in the profile
Not without explicit confirmation that it reaches the Tens of Meters Range.

If you have a problem with it, then make a CRT for the Rules to change both of those things.
Maybe, well, I will do the BRD6 range one tomorrow, the fire arm one isn't a priority and would need to change to many profiles, fire arms have to many problens, like how bullets are subsonic but never mentioned in ant profile and the piercering damage problem as well

Tf is the fuss about here?
General "should we considerer It even if isn't in the profile? It is implied in It" Talk and how firearms have a bunch of missinformation in the profiles in general thanos to the much higher piercering damage and almost never mentioned bullet trabeling speed

General "should we considerer It even if isn't in the profile? It is implied in It" Talk and how firearms have a bunch of missinformation in the profiles in general thanos to the much higher piercering damage and almost never mentioned bullet trabeling speed
I fail to see how the latter's related to how Quincy loses to Megatron.

As for the former: I mean, all I'm gonna say is that with just a higher rating, I don't think you can really justify that, say, 'the AP is probably X higher than normal' or 'range is possibly x than base' and all that shit, and rely on it in your argument. 'Cause ultimately, you can't really prove that it really is that much higher as you're claiming it to be. All we know is that whatever is being disputed is rated as 'higher', is vaguely higher by an unknown extent, really.

Which is why one should try to avoid using 'higher', and more specific ratings should be used whenever you can. If you can, go ahead and make a CRT to make your range, or whatever you're trying to justify, more specific (with a higher range rating). But such detail is recommended in the profile.

Which is why one should try to avoid using 'higher', and more specific ratings should be used whenever you can. If you can, go ahead and make a CRT to make your range, or whatever you're trying to justify, more specific (with a higher range rating). But such detail is recommended in the profile.
I will try, I always noticed that BTD6 could have a good range revision thanks to towers with higher range having lower range them others in the profiles and the towers projectiles traveling outside of their targeting range

I will try, I always noticed that BTD6 could have a good range revision thanks to towers with higher range having lower range them others in the profiles and the towers projectiles traveling outside of their targeting range
If he gets upgraded later, that's great. For now, he kinda gets ****** by Megatron's Range and Projectile Speed Advantages.

i'm sorry its just that this is going nowhere, i'll just vote incon then, and let the Coin decide

Back