• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wulfgar(Hunter Blood) vs Sarcassos(Tales of nephilim/JOD`S)

Also I read through the armor's technicals section and well there largely useless other then own mind and perfect suit there no good agenst wulf and since he needs out side energy to repair the suit and wulf fights largely hand to hand and will likely do large damage with his durability negation he may put the armor out of commission.

Actually i was unsure about Regenerationn and i just readed about that mid level can fix from critical engine damage for machinery, so i just add it here. Also i think as armour can move and react itself so in mean time Sarcassos could himself fix armour with his nanobots even in middle figth. Of course as you said it will need outside matter or energy to do so.

Technically armour could absorb surrounding ground and then change it suitable material to fix it or radiation if needed. But there is still possibility that Wulfgar could get armour out of comission.

Well the wulf think of graving it then jumping to the moon? Tearing it apart on the way there? (I happen to know jumping to the moon only needs tier 6 or 7 energy) it could tear it apart on the way there and throws it into space in which case it can't regenerate. (Unless it used the suns energy but finding that much would take a long time) and then jump back? (He can survive in space)

Wulfgar has heat manipulation too besides his claws which could do insane damage on the armor, he also most likely wont give any personal space to Sarcassos when in this form, so sooner or later the armor might not be able to take it anymore

Also another thing, in the story for the verse(which hopefull someday i can post on a blog), his attacks in his Apex form are capable of hurting Celestia so much and so badly that not even her Regenerationn can keep up fast enough with all the blows he gives her, i read that the armor has Regenerationn below Celestia, while Sarcassos had it on the same level as her

BlackDarkness679 said:
Wulfgar has heat manipulation too besides his claws which could do insane damage on the armor, he also most likely wont give any personal space to Sarcassos when in this form, so sooner or later the armor might not be able to take it anymore
Also another thing, in the story for the verse(which hopefull someday i can post on a blog), his attacks in his Apex form are capable of hurting Celestia so much and so badly that not even her Regenerationn can keep up fast enough with all the blows he gives her, i read that the armor has Regenerationn below Celestia, while Sarcassos had it on the same level as her
His regen comes from his nano bots being able to make duplicates of him. So he would need to destory or melt thos. The level of regen only refers to how much it can regenerate not how fast.

Well it might not be hard to do that i guess?

Also i know the level of regen refers to how much you can regenerate,what i meant is that he can cause enough damage that her Regenerationn was overwhelmed and it needs a long time to regen from that, she couldnt heal anything from those blows despite its level, it wasnt powerful enough to do this

I has think their Regenerationn speed be as same as their reaction or moving speed in my verse mechanic.

Of course Sarcassos and Augustus invented armour be to so strong it would be match to seraph level angels, which can casually blow half galaxy away like Gabriel or like Azrael who blowed casually quarter galaxy away (Mentioned in this story blog). Seraph level angels can also destroy dozens galaxies at their work day before needing rest. This should give some example what armours have made withstand.

In angel case their Regenerationn speed get weaker as they take damage (especially damage which severs body parts or more lethal) and at some point of time they can`t anymore regenerate.

But in Sarcassos and his race case they have power core reactor, which gives them infinite supply of energy, so i guess nanobots could do their job without getting slower or tired?

Well by punching and kicking alone the armor might not be enough,but with the durability negation from the heat and increase for cutting capability with the claws are another story

But anyway,this is by far the best match Wulfgar ever had on the wiki and with so many comments too,really didnt expected it to reach this far

Yes that is possibilty that with heat and claws Wilfgar could tear armour off.

I don`t either, it actually intersting see, how far we can get before conclusion.

Lekmos said:
Yes that is possibilty that with heat and claws Wilfgar could tear armour off.
I don`t either, it actually intersting see, how far we can get before conclusion.
What if he destroyed that core then?

What kind desctruction where are here speaking..

Tearing of the core and only crushing it...or

Tearing the core littel parts...or

Somehow completely destruction of core...

Lekmos said:
What kind desctruction where are here speaking..
Tearing of the core and only crushing it...or

Tearing the core littel parts...or

Somehow completely destruction of core...
Given the nature of his negation the second one seems more likely and if he did do the 3erd it would be with great effect.

Is sound kinetic energy as it is air pressure moving towards? In my mind, correct me if i am wrong.

If core is destroyed to little parts it could still come back as Sarcassos Regenerationn covers come back to life back from tiny parts. Of course those littel buggers nanobots still try fix thing, but are much slower to do.

It would look like that tearing off the core would slow (and shock) Sacassos movement and i think he would fall to ground. As Sarcassos kind are biomechanical, like living metal or mechanical parts fused with living tissue, it would same effect by tearing heart off from human.

If he destroy core completely, same effect. Sarcassos could still tigger time lord dna for Regenerationn and come back to operational.

Still there is question, what Wulfgar could do as his enemy falls to ground looking like lifeless. Is Wulfgar nature just come to conclusion that`s it and his opponent is dead and drop his guard to walk off. Or will he still finish the job by destroying whole body?

I ask this, because it is not first time when Sarcassos is playing dead to fool his opponent.

Also sound is actually fundamentally different from electricity. Electricity comes from eletrons moving from one place to another well sound is a wave moving across a medium.

Yeah Wulfgar enhanced senses will tell him Sarcassos its attempting to play dead,so its not gonna work,especially to a feral Wulfgar like this

That one good senses then, nice.

This howewer trigger second scenarion in my mind. Would Wulfgar get confused as he could hear those nanobots crawling all around him? Like he example manage to halt Sarcassos, but then he will hear something his back, then his left, rigth side etc...

I have been thinking scenario for my stories where Lumiere is using this tactic to confuse Carl by this and then surpise him with duplicate attack.

Lekmos said:
This howewer trigger second scenarion in my mind. Would Wulfgar get confused as he could hear those nanobots crawling all around him? Like he example manage to halt Sarcassos, but then he will hear something his back, then his left, rigth side etc...

I have been thinking scenario for my stories where Lumiere is using this tactic to confuse Carl by this and then surpise him with duplicate attack.
Well if he is using heat they will melt and he will think that takes care of what ever trick that is.

What Darkmon said, the heat will melt them, they aint gonna crawl on a body that is heated up like this

Also adding the vote for Wulfgar now

Lekmos said:

So with everything who do you vote for?

Let me phrase my question better, as i relase i asked little wrong way.

What i meant to ask could Wulfgar hearing hear those nanobots, if they are like few meters, four meters or even dozens meters away from him. If he not hear them as it would then give Sarcassos duplicate attack surpise.

And last one, even lifting strength is not normally used in matches, but how about this. As Sarcassos notices that this wolf boy attack him very vicious attacks, he uses armour telekinesis to stop Wulfgar. Now Sarcassos is pressing him with force to lift stars, but Wulfgar can only lift little lower than planetary? Shouldn`t this mean Wulfgar cannot not move?

After those guestions and answers, i rest my case.

Lekmos said:
Let me phrase my question better, as i relase i asked little wrong way.
What i meant to ask could Wulfgar hearing hear those nanobots, if they are like few meters, four meters or even dozens meters away from him. If he not hear them as it would then give Sarcassos duplicate attack surpise.

And last one, even lifting strength is not normally used in matches, but how about this. As Sarcassos notices that this wolf boy attack him very vicious attacks, he uses armour telekinesis to stop Wulfgar. Now Sarcassos is pressing him with force to lift stars, but Wulfgar can only lift little lower than planetary? Shouldn`t this mean Wulfgar cannot not move?

After those guestions and answers, i rest my case.
1 if not smell doesn't Exponentially decrease the further you get from a source like a wave does so theoretically from what I have gathered he would still be able to detect them.

2 I don't believe immobilizing with telekinesis works like that I believe it scales to AP not lifting strength. That's how I remember it working on the verses Wiki.

Or rather it was more like this immobilization only scales up to the height of the strongest individual they have used it to immobilize. Ex twilight from MLP has Immobilized the rest of the mane 6 and a bunch of foldder ponies on separate occasions she is only assumed to be able to use it on the strangest character she has used it on.

Edit: I should note the discussion I recall is rather old now.

Alrigth, it comed in my mind as i have plan battle where Sarcassos plays with John and Emilia. Lastly i was think moment where he would toss them ground hold them with telekinesis, like in supernatural scene where Abaddon holded Dean against wall. This why asked would it work here same way?

Lekmos said:
Alrigth, it comed in my mind as i have plan battle where Sarcassos plays with John and Emilia. Lastly i was think moment where he would toss them ground hold them with telekinesis, like in supernatural scene where Abaddon holded Dean against wall. This why asked would it work here same way?
A profile can not be edited during a match. It must be used as it was when the match started.

I know that, but i still asked as in my verse almost all characters who has telekinesis throws others away with. I always uderstanded telekinesis this way that it can be used against others like this way.

So, if Sarcassos would use this telekinesis, it should be mentioned in his profile as ``use telekinesis to immobilizing to x hold him/her place`` to countin this match.

If it go this way forget what i say to using telekinesis this way to Wulfgar.

Well The way I would do it is add the power for immobilization or paralysis which ever has a page and add somthing about it's extent in () in the power and ability section or add it in the notable attacks section to reduce the extra stuff in P&A.

I didn't quite understand your last bit tho.

It is I think telekinesis can be used like that it just needs to say how it's used on the profile. If it's used to immobilize/paralyze someone I think it's supposed to say it on the profile.

Even if he immobilizes him, Wulfgar can use his yell or generate more heat around, which will make Sarcassos let him free, also mid fight it will be hard to use telekinesis, especially that Wulfgar wont give him any space or enough time to pull it off

Imo as well, he wont do much with telekinesis, just prolong the inevitable by a bit

BlackDarkness679 said:
Even if he immobilizes him, Wulfgar can use his yell or generate more heat around, which will make Sarcassos let him free, also mid fight it will be hard to use telekinesis, especially that Wulfgar wont give him any space or enough time to pull it off
Imo as well, he wont do much with telekinesis, just prolong the inevitable by a bit
I do agree with you. If he is in physical contact with the other then he would he hurt by his own attack attempts.

Yep, that good way get out. But i still think that Sarcassos could give with his duplicates hard time to Wulfgar.

But i let others think what their opinion about this match after these guestions and answers. Will they change or keep their votes.

Lekmos said:
Yep, that good way get out. But i still think that Sarcassos could give with his duplicates hard time to Wulfgar.
But i let others think what their opinion about this match after these guestions and answers. Will they change or keep their votes.
I dont wanna sound like i am wanking my character or something, but if Wulfgar can handle Sarcassos here, a duplicate wont really do much either, only prolong the outcome, not like he wasnt in situations where he had to took on more then just one opponent at the same time

Plus he would need the nanobots for this and if he destroys them, the chances are unlikely, thats my take on it, hope this doesnt look like too much favoritism from me towards Wulfgar

Back