• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WWE: Fixing The Profiles (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
I'm back it again.

I took a good break from the wiki (I think it was about a month), partially because the new laptop I got was acting slow whenever I opened the forum, but mostly because I felt like I really needed it. So I'm back, and with another WWE CRT, because that's what everyone asked for, right?

Anyways, I'm just making some minor and major updates to certain profiles that I felt like needed some work, and don't worry. I can access the fandom now so I can make all the edits myself.

Also, I'm going to be bolding the stamina ratings since apparently that's what we do now.

Mark Henry

Stamina: Peak Human (Had a 14:45 match against John Cena. Had a 13:10 match against CM Punk. Had matches against Randy Orton that lasted 15:58 and 13:13)

Austin Theory

Stamina: At least Peak Human, possibly Superhuman (Lasted 22 minutes in the Royal Rumble before getting eliminated. Fought Zack Sabre Jr. for 19:06. Had a 32:55 minute ladder match. Had a 20:20 match with Kyle O`Reilly. Had a 16:22 match with JD Drake to unify the Evolve and WWN title, in which he won. Wrestled AR Fox for 17:27. Wrestled Roderick Strong for 16:47 in a losing effort. Had a 17 minute match with AJ Styles in a losing effort. Had a 25 minute 6-Man Tag Team Match. Had a 27 minute Unsanctioned match against AR Fox. Had a match against Edge that lasted 18:18. Lasted over 30 minutes in the Elimination Chamber. Had a match against Seth Rollins that lasted 23:40. Had a 16:15 match against Dolph Ziggler. Had a 16:56 match against Kevin Owens. After suffering two broken fingers, he was able to fight through the pain throughout his match against Pete Dunne and Oney Lorcan. Fought Kevin Owens after suffering a swollen/sore jaw after getting KO'd by Tyson Fury)

Johnny Gargano

Stamina: At least Peak Human, possibly Superhuman (Had a 18:14 Unsanctioned Match against Grayson Waller. Had a 24:51 match against Kushida. Had a 21:05 Devil’s Playground Match against Damian Priest. Had several matches with Tommaso Ciampa that lasted 37:00, 35:29, 33:41, and 35:50. Had many matches with Adam Cole that lasted 38:25, 32:00, and 46:41. Had a 60:00 Fatal 4-Way Match against Adam Cole, Tommaso Ciampa, and Finn Balor)

Kane

Electricity Manipulation (Used a lightning bolt to set a TV crew member on fire)

Fire Manipulation (One of his most iconic powers is his manipulation over fire, which he uses during his entrances, mind games, etc. Threw a fireball at Chyna, as well as X-Pac. The power is also responsible for the creation of the inferno match)

Shawn Michaels

Weapon Mastery (Proficient in using tables, ladders, chairs, kendo sticks, and many other foreign objects in combat. Used a steel chair to hit Sweet Chin Music on his opponent to inflict more damage)

Instinctive Actions (Can kick out of other wrestlers’ finishers. Instinctively hit Sweet Chin Music on The Undertaker, as well as Kurt Angle. Hit Sweet Chin Music on Rey Mysterio on instinct after he was hit with the 619, which is Rey Mysterio's finisher)

Stamina: At least Peak Human, possibly Superhuman (Had several matches with Triple H that each lasted 27:50, 47:26, 23:05, 29:22, and 38:33, many of which where Michaels was beaten to a bloody pulp, and yet continued fighting. Had several matches with The Undertaker that lasted 24:00, 30:42, 20:37, and 29:59. Had matches against Bret Hart that lasted 26:40, as well as a grueling Iron Man Match that lasted 61:52. Had matches against John Cena that lasted 24:45, 55:49, and 28:22. During his match with Kurt Angle, he took an Angle Slam on the steel post, a second Angle Slam, and an Angle Slam from the top rope, and yet he still kicked out and continued fighting)

Lifting Strength: At least Athletic Human, possibly Peak Human (Launched Marty Jannetty [106KG] through a barbershop window, used a back body drop against Stone Cold Steve Austin [116KG], said to have a vise-like grip. Should be comparable to wrestlers like Alberto Del Rio, who flipped over the announcers table while incredibly fatigued. The table was stated to weigh ‘hundreds of pounds’ by commentary. Comparable, if not superior to people like Axiom, who casually performed a flipping Northern Lights Suplex on both JD McDonagh and Ilja Dragunov, which is a combined weight of 410 lbs)

Batista

Lifting Strength: Class 5 to Class 25 (Powerbombed Kane, who is billed at 323 pounds [147 kg], used a spinebuster against The Great Khali, who is billed at 347 pounds [157.5 kg], bench presses 450 pounds [204 kg]. Had a test of strength against Bobby Lashley, the latter of which can tear a rope in half, flip a car, and have a competitive arm wrestling contest with Braun Strowman)

Instinctive Actions: (Can kick out of other wrestlers’ finishers. Avoided Undertaker's attack despite having his back turned to him. Commentary further backs this up by saying Batista had “Eyes in the back of his head”)

Stamina: At least Peak Human, possibly Superhuman (Had several matches with The Undertaker that each lasted 15:47, 20:30, 23:40, 17:25, and 21:24. Had matches with John Cena that each lasted 14:10, 24:33, and 20:28. Had several matches with Triple H that each lasted 21:32, 16:27, 26:58, and 24:45. In his Last Man Standing Match against The Undertaker, Batista took steel steps to the head, which caused him to bleed, a leg drop through the announcers' table, and was still able to respond to the 10 count and continue fighting)

The Undertaker

Stamina: Likely Superhuman (Had a 24:00 and a 30:42 match with Shawn Michaels. Lasted 27:35, a 30:47, and 29:25 matches with Triple H. Lasted 30:29 against Randy Orton in a HIAC match. Defeated Edge in a 26:43 HIAC match. His other matches with Edge lasted a respectable 23:26 and 23:50. Had a casket he was in set on fire and rose up with seemingly no issue. Has been beaten to a bloody pulp on many occasions and continued fighting. During his first match with Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 25, The Undertaker took two Sweet Chin Music's and continued fighting, and during his second match with Michaels at next year’s Wrestlemania, Undertaker injured his leg while going for Old School. Michaels proceeded to target the leg of Undertaker by locking in a Figure 4 and an Ankle Lock. Despite the excruciating pain he was in, Undertaker was able to power out of both submission moves and continue. Undertaker then proceeded to take three Sweet Chin Music's but still kicked out and ended up winning the match. Undertaker has also shown superhuman feats of stamina in his matches against Triple H, the latter of which hit him with a Spinebuster through the announce table, a Pedigree on three separate occasions, as well as a Tombstone Piledriver. Despite receiving multiple finishers during this match, Undertaker still had the will to kick out and end the match with his Hell's Gate submission maneuver. He later needed to be stretchered out due to the punishment he took. In his second match against Triple H at Wrestlemania 28, Undertaker took a Spinebuster on steel steps and was still able to lock in Hell's Gate shortly after. He also took multiple steel chair shots to the back, a sledgehammer to the jaw, as well as the skull, a Sweet Chin Music into a Pedigree (which he rose up from shortly after), another Pedigree, and despite all this, managed to continue fighting and win the match)

Last edited:
You have no idea how much digging I had to go through for all of these for anything that I would actually find suspicious about.

But I guess these should be fine.

It'll be 2 days since the thread has been posted in a couple of hours. I'll make the edits once the time runs out.

A little heads up, don't forget to link the CRT in the edit section when you're done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back