• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WWE's haxlord against a creature with just 2 haxes (Brad Wyatt vs Phase Spider)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Last edited:
Because it's a giant spider🗿
big spooder scary

Look, I made this match because I finally found someone (or something in this case) with haxes to counter Brad's teleportation and BFR and isn't broken skilled or versatile. And you're telling me he can't even fight it because it's not human?

big spooder scary

Look, I made this match because I finally found someone (or something in this case) with haxes to counter Brad's teleportation and BFR and isn't broken skilled or versatile. And you're telling me he can't even fight it because it's not human?
I made an arachnophobia joke. I didn't actually mean it.

If Bray has a God complex, then I highly doubt that he'd be afraid of a spider.

If Bray has a God complex, then I highly doubt that he'd be afraid of a spider.
Good, lets actually discuss this

Basically the best tool of the spider is its venomous bite which can kill comparable opponents in around a minute. Worse still it will retreat back into the Ethereal Plain if it notices its opponent succumbing to the poison (Though it will just teleport away after every attack or upon being grabbed).

Problem is it needs to be in-contact which means Brad can probably punch it or throw it away (Can't grapple since it'll just teleport) or try to BFR it or teleport away. The spider can just teleport back though

I have no idea why it's so funny seeing pro wrestlers fight supernatural monsters but I'm leaning toward Bray Wyatt given his teleportation and general acrobatics should give him the advantage here given landing punches is far more easier than a bite, especially with his maneuverability.

he's also epic and you smell peppersalt

and you smell peppersalt
I wouldn't encourage smelling salt and pepper at the same time, or any time.
but I'm leaning toward Bray Wyatt given his teleportation and general acrobatics should give him the advantage here given landing punches is far more easier than a bite, especially with his maneuverability.
Teleportation and manuverability wouldn't help much considering his opponent uses dimension-shifting in combat, said opponent also constantly trying to ambush him with those powers.

I wouldn't encourage smelling salt and pepper at the same time, or any time.

Teleportation and manuverability wouldn't help much considering his opponent uses dimension-shifting in combat, said opponent also constantly trying to ambush him with those powers.
That's not even the worse part. All of Bray's advantages? Effectively non-existent. The spider resists all of his hax by standard D&D resistances, and as a CR 3 monster can fight against 4 opponents each capable of fighting 4 opponents each capable of fighting 4 opponents comparable in AP to Bray, some with greater movement abilities and vastly greater versatility than him.

Adding stealth mastery on top of becoming ethereal.

Even if Bray summons the Wyatt Family, the spider just takes it's time to pick them off one by one.

and as a CR 3 monster can fight against 4 opponents each capable of fighting 4 opponents each capable of fighting 4 opponents comparable in AP to Bray, some with greater movement abilities and vastly greater versatility than him.
I feel like this doesn't really matter, considering that Bray's a wrestler. How are you even supposed to wrestle a horse-sized spider? Sure, Bray probably scales to guys that can wrestle with crocodiles or lions or something, but how do you restrain a dimensional-travelling spider? What are you gonna do, dropkick it in the thorax?
actually does kinda matter now that i think about it considering grapple rolls exist

I feel like this doesn't really matter, considering that Bray's a wrestler. How are you even supposed to wrestle a horse-sized spider? Sure, Bray probably scales to guys that can wrestle with crocodiles or lions or something, but how do you restrain a dimensional-travelling spider? What are you gonna do, dropkick it in the thorax?
Learn to counter it. The phase spider always teleports in before an attack, teleports out after one. Bray is skilled enough to learn to adapt to a routine-form of attack like that, specially as a wrestler. That's his true advantage.

But as highlighted by the kind of opponents the phase spider is able to deal with, it's not enough to win.

It's a real dude who competes in sports (with super strength, yes) against a freaking giant spider.

Yes, Bray does have some haxes which he doesn't use in combat but aside from super strength, he'd be completely out of place against something like that.

Punching and kicking aren't really realiable options, the Spider can just trample and bite him via size, range, higher LS and the fact humans aren't supposed to take on animals by nature standards, and Wyatt doesn't have the experince or the tools to do that like an anime character.

Toss in there the fact the fact the Spider is a dimension-shifter, and the things get even worse for Bray.

It's a real dude who does competes in sports (with super strength, yes) against a freaking giant spider.

Yes, Bray does have some haxes which he doesn't use in combat but aside from super strength, he'd be completely out of place against something like that.

Punching and kicking aren't really realiable options, the Spider can just trample and bite him via size, range, likely higher LS and the fact humans aren't supposed to take on animals by nature standards, and Wyatt doesn't have the experince or the tools to do that like an anime character.

Toss in there the fact the fact the Spider is a dimension-shifter, and the things get even worse for Bray.
Basically my thoughts on this matchup.

Pitting a WWE character against unnatural shit like this is bound to awry unless the WWE guy has good hax that they can use.

And just to get this concluded

Spooder FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back