• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly, but to claim Goku is 'near haxless' is a tad silly. This is an obvious stomp either way, 2-A vs 2-B.

A poorly cited profile doesn't mean he lacks those abilities though. If anything, Xeno Goku should have far more hax due to the most recent DBH game enabling any character to learn any technique and any transformation.

Reread what I said. I am stating Goku should have far more hax on his profile. Not that he has more hax than Sonic.

2-A vs 2-B > Stomp

4-B vs 2-B > Stomp

So either way, it's a bad matchup. This should indeed be closed.

>Assuming this is 2-A Sonic

Why? It's a stomp no matter what because Sonic doesn't have a 2-B key. He either stomps or get Stomped. Also Dark Sonic is Sonic X exclusive, so the OP is more than likely referring to Comic Sonic X. Which is still a stomp

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Yeah yeah that whole "sees DBH as fiction" nonsense.
Unless you're going to tell me regular humans in the real world are these higher-dimensional entities then it's nothing more than metafiction.
But shouldn't he be atleast 2-A with SSJ4 he can also go SSG or SSB

No because in order to be 2-A you need to destroy infinite universes. Since DBH's multiverse is not infinite, the strongest the characters can be is 2-B.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
No because in order to be 2-A you need to destroy infinite universes. Since DBH's multiverse is not infinite, the strongest the characters can be is 2-B.
umm ok buy, isn't DBX has infinite timelines + The CoT, which is completely outside the multiverse?

@Shubham This isn't the right place to ask these questions. It's best to make a question and answer board and ask for threads discussing these topics, as they have been discussed and rejected in the past.

Also even if Xeno Goku becomes 2-A in the future, he will most likely still get haxstomped and APstomped by Archie Sonic.

One last thing. If we can wank Xeno Goku to low 1-C, we can sure as hell do the same to Archie Sonic, and trust me he has more evidence of being high 1-C then Goku being low 1-C.

You think that's bad? I could've probably said there was more evidence of Archie Sonic being 1-B if it wasn't for the fact that the Mother was downgraded.

Why would you be sad over who can get wanked the most? There is a legit group of people that wanked Mario to be outerversal.

Naw, they're all fictional characters in the end. How differently we conceive their power isn't that bad.

MYHERO said:
@Shubham This isn't the right place to ask these questions. It's best to make a question and answer board and ask for threads discussing these topics, as they have been discussed and rejected in the past.
Also even if Xeno Goku becomes 2-A in the future, he will most likely still get haxstomped and APstomped by Archie Sonic.

One last thing. If we can wank Xeno Goku to low 1-C, we can sure as hell do the same to Archie Sonic, and trust me he has more evidence of being high 1-C then Goku being low 1-C.
Oh ok my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back