• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku vs Count Bleck

Xeno Goku. Xeno goku transsforms into ss4 kaioken times 100 and wins. He fought high level mid 2B not high 2b and won against them.

I'd actually say Goku has a chance here. Bleck has a lot of abilities, particularly his Void thing, but a lot of it is either resisted or Goku has his own version. Goku has sealing, time slow via within his own dimension (which Goku would abuse), potentially stronger stats, possibly power mimicry advantage, and life absorption (a part of Ki Absorption). Basically, Goku has more numerous Hax or Hax resistance.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
No, Count Bleck is so much more powerful than Xeno Goku... To the extent that he would probably oneshot him. These Xeno Goku matches need to slow down.
Not really. The DBH multiverse is most likely bigger than the Mario one.

SSJ4 Xeno Goku >>>>>> SSJ Xeno Goku > Final Form Demigra > Base Demigra = Threat to countless numbers of timelines. So I'd say Goku is fairly high up there, and I doubt Mario has that type of scaling

Mario does, actually. In the Marioverse, everytime someone dreams or has a nightmare, another universe is created. Think for a moment how exponential that becomes.

Let's assume in a day's time, billions of people I'm the Marioverse dream.

Then billions of universes are created. And in those universes, more people dream. And then billions more are created. And the pattern continues exponentially.

And this dreaming cycle has been going on since the beginning of time. And yet Paper Mario, Count Bleck, and Dimentio were capable of destroying all of existence. The amount of worlds we're dealing with here is countless stacked upon countless and whatnot and so forth. It's immense. The Pokémo verse page says that the only Nintendo verse that surpasses it is the Marioverse, and people like Count Bleck are why. And Arceus is waaaaaay more powerful than Xeno Goku].

In DBH, small things = universe. Multiverse has infinite possibilities and Demigra turned "all sorts" of them into timelines to the point that the multiverse was overflowing with timelines.

He should have Sealing with the Mafuba. But that takes time for Goku to realise he has to seal, then to go and grab the seal, them to perform the Mafuba. And in the time it takes Bleck just obliterates him.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Unless you're opting that Demigra is 2-A, then he isn't going to surpass Count Bleck, trust me.
Never said that he is/should be 2-A.

If an action = a universe, the same principle should apply for DBH anyways. In the universe created by an action, the actions in that universe create even more universes and so on and so forth.

@hadou can just use IT to dodge his attacks, as well as solar flare him to get enough time to prep the sealing (if he had it in his profile)

Never said that he is/should be 2-A.

If an action = a universe, the same principle should apply for DBH anyways. In the universe created by an action, the actions in that universe create even more universes and so on and so forth.

That's not the statements we go by, though, if you're referring to Trunks's manga statement. We go by the myriad statement, which is just a simple countless. The dreams and nightmares increase ever so more exponentially.

Theglassman12 said:
@hadou can just use IT to dodge his attacks, as well as solar flare him to get enough time to prep the sealing (if he had it in his profile)
IT isn't going to dodge Multiversal range that is far wider range than anything Good can escape from. Count Bleck has the power to end all worlds in the Marioverse.

Regardless, SSJ4 Goku Basically immediately went for sealing against Omega. So he has it, that's no question. No idea why it was removed

Every action has a possibility in the DB franchise, and each action can create a new timeline entirely. There's Future Trunk's world where Goku didn't get heart medicine and died, then another that did. This is further expanded in DBH with MANY "infinite possibilities" and "countless timelines" statements supporting it. Either way, they both increase in number by an unquantifiable amount.

@hadou we went by that statement since the last DBH cosmology revision. The dreams don't increase more exponentially. It is the same rate if not the actions increase more than the dreams. The average human has over 50,00 thoughts per day. Around half of those thoughts are manifested into actions.

Future Trunks' timeline was created as a different timeline because of Trunks changing the past though, it wasn't by possibilities/choices.

As far as I know DB doesn't work in "possibilities = new timelines", rather "changing the past = new timelines".

No, Yo, it does. Trunks's statement has been retconned, so it doesn't even apply anymore. Changing the past is what makes new timelines, not the amount of actions or possibilities, or else they would be 2-A due to statements of infinite possibilities.

Well there are some claims referring to an action creates a timeline. When talking to Android 16, he stated that just by talking with him all other possibilities are eliminated.here. In DBH there is a mode called Different path mode where a timeline is created based on different outcomes here. There are more but I'll have to look for the scans. Also, Trunks statement wasn't retconned. If anything, Pilaf's "tons of worlds" statement backs it up.

So just because Trunks says a statement he knows to be true (That he caused a branch in the timeline) but lacks knowledge on the larger world until he becomes a Time Patroller, his previous statement somehow now overrides his statements as a Time Patroller where he has much more knowledge? If anything, Time Patroller Trunks just expanded the old Trunks' statement about branches in time.

Let me just do math to explain how many worlds we're dealing with that Count Bleck can destroy.

Let's say one day a billion people dream. Obvious low-ball, but still.

Now, there are a billion people in those billion dreams. So now there are over quintillion people dreaming the next night.

And then we're dealing with quintillion dreams each holding a billion people. So then we have nonillion people.

The next night, nonillion dreams with a billion people. So now we have dodecillion people.

And the next night, dodecillion dreams. I don't even remember the number that we're dealing with at this point, and we haven't even reached a week, yet. Following this pattern, though, within a week, we have univigintillion dreams or something like that. How about a month? Or a year? Or centuries, or eons, or since the birth of the universe? I mean, and then alternate timelines stem from them, because we know Bowser changes history in Mario's Time Machine, and then we have the time traveling antics in Partners in Time, and the time traveling antics in Super Paper Mario and so the dreams of the people in alternate timelines are taken into account.

And like I said before, billion is certainly a low-ball. As we know from various Mario games, more things are sentient than even make sense to be sentient. Earth as we know it exists in Mario, so that's already over a hundred billion people that have ever lived. And then the anatomy of Koopa, similarly to as we know inside of Bowser, all of his memories, every unit of knowledge, every blood cell, they're all sentient. All of these things would essentially be dreaming. And all of these dreams become real.

Like I said, the statements from Trunks in the manga have been retconned, and this is because in Super, there were only six or seven timelines, and we know that because of the Time Rings. Alternate possibilities Ôëá alternate timelines, or else they would be 2-A because statements regarding infinite possibilities. Demigra is 2-B based off of there being tons of worlds with 12 universes and myriads of alternate timelines, and does not equate to anything on the level of the hundreds of millions of universes with countless other worlds each with tons of timelines each with tens or hundreds of more worlds that we know of in Pokémon, or the exponentially increasing number of universes with alternate timelines that we know of in the Marioverse.

Actually, in total merch, Pokemon beats Targeting Wars Als, similar amount for possibilities, if not more, since every dream someone has could have not occurred and is a possibility

I know the math, I read the calc. It's just not really impressive that a Countless AP being has a number to them since Countless implies a ridiculously large number that can't be quantified anyways.

"Like I said, the statements from Trunks in the manga have been retconned, and this is because in Super, there were only six or seven timelines, and we know that because of the Time Rings." Okay first strike, this is Xeno Goku and it does NOT follow DBS lore at all. Xeno Goku even met GT Goku as well as Super Goku so they're not following the same continuity or rules.

2nd Strike, you yourself literally said it. Demigra is 2-B because he is a threat to a myriad of alternate timelines, AKA Unquantifiable. And guess what? SSJ4 Goku would stomp the SSJ Goku that bested Demigra who was baseline. So we're back to ground 1. You have a calculated number to which to what degree of 2-B Bleck is while the Demigra feat is intentionally left unquantifiable, but it is known that this Base Demigra gets stomped by a person that's stomped by a person that's stomped by Goku. It's just a matter of how much stronger you guys think stomping a stomper who stomps Demigra is. At minimum scaling FYI.

I wasn't able to quantify any number to Bleck. I basically expressed that after awhile, it becomes countless stacked on top of countless stacked on top of countless and the process goes on basically forever. Me attempting to calculate was basically just expressing how countless it would be, and really, I can't possibly calculate it, because the amount of beings in the Marioverse itself is countless.

Okay first strike, this is Xeno Goku and it does NOT follow DBS lore at all. Xeno Goku even met GT Goku as well as Super Goku so they're not following the same continuity or rules.

But then show me that possibilities = timelines. And if you show me that, then go make a thread to upgrade them to 2-A, because infinite possibilities exist in the verse.

I never said they had infinite possibilities, only that your reasoning of "Trunk's statement is debunked by DBS" is faulty. Again, there's unquantifiable amounts of timelines in the DB franchise with no way to even find a minimum number as the feat is literally "I am a threat and can bust a countless amount of timelines", with our best estimate merely using statements from the characters such as Trunks.

Back