• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan General Discussion: Junior, you dare?!

i found an interesting novel
The Cannon Fodder Turns His Sister Into A Soaring Phoenix

After transmigrating into a fantasy game world, Ye Anping became an unknown cannon fodder with low qualifications who was destined to die tragically at the hands of a villain at the age of fifteen. So, he was a little desperate.

Fortunately, he was only four years old now, and there was an cannon fodder younger sister with excellent aptitude by his side.

Ten years later, the junior sister had grown up, becoming not only beautiful but also stronger. She caught the attention of the protagonist.

And then Ye Anping became fed up with the whole situation.

Ye Anping: “Junior sister, I am your senior brother, stay away from me!”

Junior sister: “Protagonist, I’m just an ordinary person, stay away from me!”

Protagonist : ” I am wholeheartedly devoted to you Lady…”
https://inoveltranslation.com/chapters/4671
read here

I think this is also quite good.

Florida Man's General Store in Cultivation World​

In a world where martial artists reign supreme, strength is everything. Unfortunately, that logic doesn't apply to a certain Florida Man.

Refined in the nuclear fallout wasteland, Leo was the strongest mutant alive. He carried an alien artifact, allowing him to exchange his lifespan for modern items. After 50,000 years of solitary life in a humanless world, he collected enough lifespan to transmigrate to another habitable world.

Leo was later thrown into a mysterious planet. He soon discovered that his body produced radiation, and it mutated the surrounding plants and grasses. Worrying that he might ruin the beautiful planet, he chose to live in seclusion.

Unfortunately, the local population soon discovered his existence, and a misunderstanding ensued.

One of my favorite abilities from Supremacy Games is

the sin/law of pride which summons a giant peacock symbol and only those with high pride can stare at it and the person who can stare at it the longest (aka the person with the most pride) will get complete power over the environment to where it's just an extension of ones self including their opponent, their abilities, and laws which govern stuff but due to the conditions of the ability it's a double edged sword.

Shame I don't do sci-fi novels that well...

As for the Florida man he should be mhs+ at least easily crossing 500 km in a single second, able to casually smash a planet apart:
His cancer cells reacted to Leo's will. They poured fire and lightning essence into his hands. Black electric current leaked out from his skin.

Leo glanced at his fist. Worrying that he might destroy the planet, he decreased his power by a few gears.

"Yellow is enough. Black is overkill. I don't want to destroy this world, my cells."

, able to regenerate from damage pretty fast (no idea how high that is as nothing has really hurt him in the story including sage tier opponents with sages being above deities who are above immortals and any immortal is considered too much for any mortal cultivator).

His pretty casual punch produced lighting which parted apart the sky, continued into space disintegrating a texas sized meteorite and continuing to vaporize everything in it's path.

Also he seems to have some information type thing going on:
While the two seniors complained about something, Damao and Katerina were puzzled. They had no idea why they were shivering in fear.

"What's the matter with you, munya?" Asked Damao.

Miao Meolord deeply inhaled. He smacked the head of his little brother and yelled, "You fool, munya! THAT MONSTER is not a human! He's…."

Meolord opened his mouth, but he couldn't utter the next word. His voice got stuck in his throat.

The dwarf also tried to say the word, but his voice didn't come out as well. They looked at each other as they realized something.

"Power of Redaction, munya!" Meolord was shocked.

The dwarf gulped. He pulled out a brown towel and wiped his pale face. He then stared at the three cathulhus.

"No one tell a word about today's encounter! No one!"

Damao and Katerina were still clueless. Meolord grabbed his brother and sister-in-law and whispered to them.

"Never mention anything about that MONSTER to anyone if you don't want to die, munya."

Last edited:
I will start a profile of God Emperor (Zhang Ruochen), but that will only be in December during the holidays. :devilish:

Can he beat goku tho
image.png

Can he beat goku tho
image.png
Where is that from? Okay you have my attention. What's their ap like? Can they beat Ross snapping his fingers?
"No," Riley shook his head as his entire body began convulsing, "I want to try something."

"What?"

"This."

Riley then suddenly snapped his fingers.

No sound came from it, not even a little ripple.

"What did you do, Professor?" Esme blinked a couple of times as she looked around her, only to see that the shifting cosmos finally stopped moving. Soon, however…

…the lights began turning off one by one.

"Turning this galaxy...

...into nothing."

"...Why would you do that?"

And as the darkness soon expanded with the stars dying like fireflies one by one, Esme found herself once again expressing an emotion she never really knew she had — concern. No, she wasn't concerned that Riley was able to do something like that; in her mind, the person she considered her professor was always able to do that.

After all, if she was capable of destroying an entire star system with the clap of her hands, her professor should be capable of shifting a hundred million stars and then making them disappear with a snap of his fingers.

No, she wasn't concerned that Riley was able to do it — she was concerned why.

"Why would you do that, Professor?" Esme tilted her head as she repeated her question. Riley, however, did not respond to her as he just floated there, with his hands still in the same position as when he snapped his fingers.

"Professor Riley?"

"Oh."

And finally, after a few more seconds, Riley blinked a couple of times as he looked Esme in the eyes, "I apologize, I was expecting to die. But it would seem my mind and body were able to withstand the stress of stretching my telekinetic abilities above their current maximum, Princess Esme. Did you ask me a question?"

Where is that from? Okay you have my attention. What's their ap like? Can they beat Ross snapping his fingers?
"No," Riley shook his head as his entire body began convulsing, "I want to try something."

"What?"

"This."

Riley then suddenly snapped his fingers.

No sound came from it, not even a little ripple.

"What did you do, Professor?" Esme blinked a couple of times as she looked around her, only to see that the shifting cosmos finally stopped moving. Soon, however…

…the lights began turning off one by one.

"Turning this galaxy...

...into nothing."

"...Why would you do that?"

And as the darkness soon expanded with the stars dying like fireflies one by one, Esme found herself once again expressing an emotion she never really knew she had — concern. No, she wasn't concerned that Riley was able to do something like that; in her mind, the person she considered her professor was always able to do that.

After all, if she was capable of destroying an entire star system with the clap of her hands, her professor should be capable of shifting a hundred million stars and then making them disappear with a snap of his fingers.

No, she wasn't concerned that Riley was able to do it — she was concerned why.

"Why would you do that, Professor?" Esme tilted her head as she repeated her question. Riley, however, did not respond to her as he just floated there, with his hands still in the same position as when he snapped his fingers.

"Professor Riley?"

"Oh."

And finally, after a few more seconds, Riley blinked a couple of times as he looked Esme in the eyes, "I apologize, I was expecting to die. But it would seem my mind and body were able to withstand the stress of stretching my telekinetic abilities above their current maximum, Princess Esme. Did you ask me a question?"
It’s supremacy games and AP is weird but right it’s like atleast large country at that point. God tiers are way higher though.

How old was felix before the reincarnation? Because they say after the annoucement of higher existences humans were like us and after they started learning cultivation but that took millions of years, but felix knows all that, but still refers to his time before as close.
Around 40-50 but humans also exist independently of Earth so he's just repeating their history as a collective.

done
Is it close to the end?

New novel completed.

Peerless Ruthless Man, Cut Down the World

Amazing read.

A ruthless but heroic MC. If you love non-stop action in novels, you will love this. Plus it's only 300 and something chapters so it can be a quick read.

I always love listing down the cultivation realms especially when it's something unique compared to the usual qi refining, foundation establishment, golden core nonsense so here we go:

Peerless Ruthless Man, Cut Down the World

Level 1. Acquired Realm
- 9th Rate to 1st Rate

Level 2. Innate Realm - Rank 1 to Rank 9

Level 3. Dao Realm (5 realms) - Great Practitioner
1. - Enlightenment Realm
2. - Searching Realm
3. - Mystic Realm
4. - Destiny Realm: Mandate of Heaven
5. - Taoist Realm : Entering the Dao

Level 4. Divine Sense/Spiritual Mind Realm - Grandmaster (can master supernatural powers)
1. - Master
2. - Great Master
3. - Supreme Master

This is the final realm of martial arts before the MC and other geniuses surpass and create a new path forward.
The Heavenly Cave Realm or Dongtian Realm is a lie. In fact, it is a completely different cultivation system.

Level 5 - Heavenly Cave Realm : Land Immortal/Celestial Master
Rank 1 to 5

(break through the limits of human lifespan. All previous levels no matter how strong can only live to about 100 years like regular humans)
Land God's/Dongtian Realm lifespan is 150 to 300 years.

Dongtian Realm masters can basically exist in a separate space so they can't be hurt at all.

You need a spiritual root to cultivate this level and most martial artists don't have one so obviously they can't do it.
While this level exists, it's mostly cause the world used to have ancient cultivators who sealed themselves away after spiritual qi dried up (they start coming back once spirit qi returns)

Level 6 - Shattered Void Realm/Void Return Realm (9 levels)
- Golden Core Realm

Heavenly Cave Realm and Shattered Void Realm are part of an ancient cultivation system. You need spiritual roots to cultivate these realms.

The level 5 created by the MC is breaking the shackles and seeing god. This level is basically for all martial artists and you don't need a spiritual root.

Level 5 - Seeing God Realm (24 gods in the human body)
1. Upper Gods
2. Middle Gods/Reborn Realm
3. Lower Gods
4. Changing Bones - Mortal to Immortal Bones
5. Embodied Realm

Comparable to Cave God

Level 6 - Nirvana Realm (9 stages)
Comparable to Golden Core

Level 7 - Transcendent Realm/Extraordinary Realm (3 stages)

Comparable to Nascent Soul

Peak of Nascent Soul 3rd Stage is called "Knocking on the Immortal Door". Experts at this level can fold space to teleport and their flight speed is beyond the speed of light.

Level 8 - Immortal
1. True Immortal
2. Golden Immortal
3. Immortal King
4. Immortal Emperor

Level 9 - Supreme Realm
Above time, space, reincarnation, and existence. MC at this level can wipe a universe from existence and enter the "true world".

For Martial artists, the cultivation levels are basically:
1. Acquired Realm
2. Innate Realm
3. Dao Realm
4. Divine Sense Realm
5. Seeing God Realm
6. Nirvana Realm
7. Transcendent Realm
8. Immortal Realm
9. Supreme Realm

For Cultivators, the levels are:
1, 2, 3, 4. Some 4 unnamed realms.
5. Cave God Realm
6. Golden Core Realm (Also called Shattered Void Realm)
7. Nascent Soul Realm .
8. Immortal Realm
9. Supreme Realm

Another amazing novel I'm reading is:

I have a Volume of Human Scriptures

The levels are -

Level 1. Houtian - Martial Master
Level 2. Xiantian - Innate Master
Level 3. Taoist Master
1. Qi Refiner - Kaihai/open sea
2. Spirit Refiner - Lingxiang/spiritual appearance
3. God Sprout - Shenmao/perfection of the gods
4. - Unknowable Realm - entering the tao
5. - Supreme Realm

Houtian and Xiantian are still human while Taoist masters have transcended that. Each level of Taoist Master has its own unique ability.

Like at level 4, one can regenerate from any injury as long as the brain stays intact.

At level 5 Taoist Master, even if you are beheaded, you won't die. There is a character who survives even when only a single eye is left. So basically as long as even a small piece of flesh remains, level 5 taoists are basically immortal.

Also MC is the Lord of Hell in this novel and he is basically overseeing the reestablishment of the path of reincarnation and basically bringing the netherworld back to it's prime. So all in all he is pretty strong. While he has to cultivate like a normal human in the world of the living, he has absolute power in the netherworld.

Also MC restores the netherworld by helping fulfill the last wishes of ghosts who died with regrets. So obviously he kills a lot of evil people usually in a tit-for-tat manner. Overall, a very carthatic read.

By the way this novel is only on one site. It isn't even on regular MTL sites and it's pretty much impossible to find through Google Search. Anyway here's the link: https://www.wuxiap.com/novel/6950004.html

Last edited:
Mtl? If so, how good/readable is it? Never tried reading a MTL story except for one korean novel and it was awful.
I found it very readable but maybe it's because my brain has already adapted to MTL and can subconsciously correct any language issues when I read.

You might try the first 2 chapters and see how it goes.

Back