• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xros Revolution Discussion Thread

Ah, the Xros Revolution verse....haven't seen or heard of this in a while TBQH.

How's the development of this verse and it's...story parts(?), going for ya on this man?

It is going good honestly. I have a cosmology pretty set now. The stories and characters are also being built up. However, I keep jumping from one verse to another due to so many ideas coming in my head.

Yuracion Absolon is "nearly" done. I have a good 5 story arcs and a final arc finished. However, everything in between is all underdeveloped. I also haven't finished my character designs yet either. So it is at a slow pace, but it's still going smoothly.

Ah cool. Been doing the same thing on mines but because it has a lot going out for it (Particular one being the fact that it's technically an OC story that has it's own verse that also has neighboring multiverses from official works that you may know...yeah really long and old concept still being used for my work), it's quite a lot of time going for it. Getting there, just been doing on my OC's for development.

I've been doing it mainly just through fanfics, though only one has been done and is being written in progress as of right now but more will be made overtime.

Well right now for my OC's, it's like turning into a pseudo gag series. Like it has the extremely serious arcs, but then in between it is very gag and slice of life like. Similar to Gintama. I see this as a way to make my characters really complex, quirky, interesting and fun. And as of now I'm keeping the plot simple, but effective.

Aye. I'm kind of doing it in-between here and there in terms of the characters themselves like that.

Plot-wise, it's still complicated but workable for me still to do.

I understand. My Academy or Artes series is quite easy to write as it is pretty much a non-plot slice of life sandbox game. The characters are really all I need to worry about there. This is kinda my way of relaxing from all the other plot related stuff while still doing something "productive".

I am actually writing a blog describing Xros Revolution and its entirety here.

As well as its cosmology here.

Mmm, aye.

I have my own blog of said stories that i'm doing that's of here. As you can easily see, it's pretty much just that of fanfics but i plan to do some original stories for reals on my verse. Not full on ones, just short stories connected to them. The fanfics, however, are the ones that are pretty full on for them atm.

Oh sh*t. I'm glad I finally stumbled across this thread eh? Good to hear development in going well and Imma get to reading that blog real soon in order to promote conversation of sorts. As you yourself once said Dragon, "stay tuned ovo"

@Ven. Well neither blog is complete as of yet. But I will be updating them every now and then.

@Cross I'll read that once I truly get some free time. (Summer College Classes are a drag...)

@Dragon: Aye. The only one i'm doing that's linked to is being currently revised for "better story development". It can still be read and all, of course.

As of now, I'm slowly fixing up my character file formats so that they are more interesting to look at. Yuracion Absolon and Sacred Heir would be first since...well they are outlets of multiple 1-A's. So I really want them to be quality pages to show that not all 1--A files are well....crap...

Might as well bump this. For those who haven't read it yet, here is the Calcos Jocara file.

The Cosmology blog will be getting reworked soon. Somethings are getting heavily downgraded in there to fit more with the narrative of each entry.

Wondrous bump. Might wanna share the thread link on Discord (forum-threads channel) so it can get some attention.

I have no idea what this is but since you linked it on discord I guess I must comment.

Get me some threads and you'll find that's the best way for me to get into a verse.

Back