• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yakko vs Kratos (0-1-11)

Naruto upgrade thread for Hagoromo.
friends.gif

At least incon, possibly Kratos

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg

Okay but why are we default assuming that Type 4 aca provides resistance to plot hax? It works on a narrative scale, not just causality. And either way, Kratos' aca would need to show feats of being resistant to that brand of hax.

For real though it wasn't "we" it was like one or two people assuming that.

That case specifically falls under in verse context lol unique to the verse
Not a set standard of Acausal 4 overall LOLOL 😂

It’s not necessary trust me
Everyone here will tell you the same thing
Acausal 4 grants no protection from Plot Hax
The only time it does is when the Acausal 4 in question provides sufficient evidence of not just extending to Time/Causality but to the Narrative as well

You have some characters on the Wiki who have Acausal 4 with that added flavor of context that allows for protection from Plot Manipulation but that’s not the default lol
That’s only when in verse context is provided

By default, Any Acausal 4 that only stops at Time/Causality gets decked by Plot Manipulation
Uhhhh... I guess no one understood what I meant.😔

Okay but why are we default assuming that Type 4 aca provides resistance to plot hax? It works on a narrative scale, not just causality. And either way, Kratos' aca would need to show feats of being resistant to that brand of hax.
I have no idea why people are jumping to that TBF

Idk why anyone's assuming type 4 lets you resist plot hax when that's never been the case, let alone it being said on the acausality page. Kratos is still susceptible to plot hax, the more important question is how fast the plot hax can come out, because Kratos can kill with one swing. If the plot hax isn't passive or thought based then Kratos can have a chance of killing Yakko before the plot hax kicks in.

Idk why anyone's assuming type 4 lets you resist plot hax when that's never been the case, let alone it being said on the acausality page. Kratos is still susceptible to plot hax, the more important question is how fast the plot hax can come out, because Kratos can kill with one swing. If the plot hax isn't passive or thought based then Kratos can have a chance of killing Yakko before the plot hax kicks in.
Thank You for Clarification and Commentary Glassman

Anyways
Has grace ended yet?
If yes can this match be added?
If not then how much more time till grace ends?

He used plot hax against the Conductor to make sure he was incapacitated forever. He used similar tactics against The Animator to lock her inside the cartoon.
This are characters that have plot manipulation them selfs and are present in the 5D plane, It's a exeption(and took a while to use plot manipulation against them too)

This are characters that have plot manipulation them selfs and are present in the 5D plane, It's a exeption(and took a while to use plot manipulation against them too)
The first reason was because he had to grow an immunity to the first user. The second was due to him trying to work with the Animator because they're basically coworkers until he had hit his limit and took things into his own hands. I'd appreciate you not making assumptions.

The first reason was because he had to grow an immunity to the first user. The second was due to him trying to work with the Animator because they're basically coworkers until he had hit his limit and took things into his own hands. I'd appreciate you not making assumptions.
It's still only 2 exemples of him doing that, both against Plot hax users from the 5D plane
@MaidRips how fast is the plot hax? Does he need to make a gesture or make a thought or what?
He kinda just jumps out of the screen, trough his plot hax is tecnically parcially passive sinse he has the script before the fight, so Kratos is alread inside Yakko plot

It's still only 2 exemples of him doing that, both against Plot hax users from the 5D plane
Isn't two showing that it's consistent? It's also against the most powerful foes he's faced, so why would he not do that against the god of war?
He kinda just jumps out of the screen, trough his plot hax is tecnically parcially passive sinse he has the script before the fight, so Kratos is alread inside Yakko plot
This as well.

Isn't two showing that it's consistent? It's also against the most powerful foes he's faced, so why would he not do that against the god of war?
It if the cahracter has like 5 battles, but no, yakko has a lot more, and sinse he only used thouse against 5D characters with plot manipulation It only implies he will only start with that if he foes against someone with plot hax as well

@MaidRips how fast is the plot hax? Does he need to make a gesture or make a thought or what?
I don’t think his plot manipulation
IIRC even the main supporter of Yakko Warner admitted that Yakko plot Hax isn’t passive in a previous matchup and that he needs to execute some kind of action to initiate it (Might be wrong thou)

However, Given that they can script the plot of episodes that can be considered passive since they script the episode before the episode itself starts, so when the episode does start Kratos would already be in whatever plot that Yakko has scripted.

He is capable of interacting with the scripts of the show, switching up characters and plot lines.

However this application of THAT specific Plot Hax As I recall is not that much offensive in any regard and more so serves to make things Harder and Difficult for Kratos but not something that would guarantee the win for Yakko

Yakko’s other use of plot Hax are more offensive and can be used to guarantee victory
Such as his ability to issue a DCMA takedown of a character to remove them from the episode.
But those effects as far as I’m seeing are kinda slow and nothing passive not quick draw

Hence my reason for Incon
Yakko’s “passive” plot Hax that allows him to script episodes before they start would definitely serve to hinder Kratos but likely not make Yakko outright win either. And any other Plot Hax Yakko could use to get the win would be slow to activate
Meanwhile Kratos, even thou he is being hinder by the plot, he can still get his barings thanks to Precog and Cosmic Awareness PLUS he has numerous abilities Yakko doesn’t resist like Time Stop and only needs a single hit to win

Either can equally occur first hence why I say incon
To answer your question you can refer back to one of my previous comments

Yakko has multiple applications of Plot Hax, his passive variation includes the ability to script the plot of episodes before the episode itself starts, so when the episode does start Kratos would already be in whatever plot that Yakko has scripted
The problem here is that Passive is typically used by Yakko to create Weird inconveniences and Obnoxious situations for the opponent to deal with rather than it being used to grant an Instant Victory

The Plot Hax Yakko can use to get an instant Victory is not passive and would take a few seconds to actually activate (as he needs to Hammerspace a Desk and Phone, make a call and get a Fax Email) And a few seconds is all Kratos really needs here to wack Yakko a single time for Auto-Victory
Then throw in the fact Kratos is moving at Zero Seconds due to infinite speed, his Precog, Cosmic Awareness that lets him see across time and abilities like Time Stop which Yakko doesn't resist and realistically speaking either could win given both have a more or less equal chance to get of there hax first
Yakko is no fool either and has his own abilities that could keep him away from Kratos long enough and with the Plot Auto-Scripted by Yakko to create Inconveniences for Kratos, it's kinda hard to say who would win first

@MaidRips that sounds like an inconclusive to me, kratos can be able to kill him in one hit so it boils down to if his phone call is done first or kratos just throws any attacks at him.

Imagine if it hasn't been for SBA, why would superman, kratos and all morally good or even immoral villans will fight someone they have never met? Even if they're kid, adults, old that they have never met and don't hold anything against them, they will still fight and will try to win.
Screenshot_2023_0128_023012.png

Out of curiosity is Yakko's broadway force 5-D? If it is could it affect Kratos?
It could be argued that since Yakko’s cartoon physics can affect multiple 5-D orchestra members and broadway force falls under that umbrella, but it’s still a possibly. Even then, I think Kratos could resist it through resisting mindhax so it probably couldn’t work.

It could be argued that since Yakko’s cartoon physics can affect multiple 5-D orchestra members and broadway force falls under that umbrella, but it’s still a possibly. Even then, I think Kratos could resist it through resisting mindhax so it probably couldn’t work.
Broadway force is not mind hax though

Back