• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Celestial Judge said:
Is it really Existance erasure though because I seen that thread and it was a mess. Also how did Yhwach durability allow him not to be erased because I don't remember him using almighty to get out of it.
And Human Torch has traded blows with Namor and The Thing so that durability is very EH.
I've seen that thread and indeed, its a mess The guy who posted it blatantly dismisses what doesn't fit his agenda and keeps pushing till it was accepted.

Anyway, even including EE, it would still be based on heat which Torch absorbs, and EE isn't absolute as explained in its description.

I've seen that thread and indeed, its a mess The guy who posted it blatantly dismisses what doesn't fit his agenda and keeps pushing till it was accepted.

Anyway, even including EE, it would still be based on heat which Torch absorbs, and EE isn't absolute as explained in its description.

I know I wasn't just seeing things, it someone debunked it but they kept it for some reason. And same I still see Human Torch burning Ywach to a crisp.

Dr.Fix said:
Celestial Judge said:
Well going off just his stellular attacks, a star can reach up to 200,000,000 degrees F.
And his casual attacks are small country while Yamamoto is only country level with his Bankai.

If Human Torch even things about charging up a blast he's one shorting Yamamoto.

Gotta give it to my boi

Zanka No Tachi has consistently only been calculated as low-end small country level

Here here here
^Yamamoto is not 6-B

Yes he is, your reasoning is based on Yama not activating his bankai in time, which he already is in bankai, hence the 6-B in the OP.

Theglassman12 said:
Yes he is, your reasoning is based on Yama not activating his bankai in time, which he already is in bankai, hence the 6-B in the OP.
Lol What?? EDIT: Sorry that's the wrong link you provided. That's a calulation for Gremmy. Yamamoto's calculations are provided in my above post.

You said that he's only 6-B with his bankai, and that doesn't mean jack shit in this match cause he's already activated Bankai to begin with.

Lol What?? EDIT: Sorry that's the wrong link you provided. That's a calulation for Gremmy. Yamamoto's calculations are provided in my above post.

Clearly you didn't read what I said. I said he's 6-B from SCALING from this feat.

In that thread it was stated that ywach was able to tank it via durability and I can easily list some durability feats that far surpass anything on his page...

Theglassman12 said:
You said that he's only 6-B with his bankai, and that doesn't mean jack shit in this match cause he's already activated Bankai to begin with.
I never said that. I said he was not 6-B. . . .

This thread boils down to two things:

1. Either you subscribe to the many calculations done by many calculators and bleach experts that put Yamamoto at barely small country level.

2. You go by what someone recently wrote on his profile which may or may not be vandalism since there is no citation on account of the description being made up.

if its the former than Torch has a considerable AP advantage combined with heat absorption to carry him through. If its the latter then these two aren't actually in the same tier and not only is this a stomp but I think its inamissable. Characters from different tiers aren't suppossed to vs match and when a character is upgraded/downgraded their vs wins/losses are removed for that reason. :S

Back