• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yan Sen Immeasurable Speed Upgrade

1-The whole cosmology is inside Yan Sen's body and each blood cell contains infinitely large 5-dimensional universes (4 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal). Since his body is even larger than infinity, it is safe to assume that it contains an infinite number of blood cells and therefore an infinite number of timelines.

2- Yan Sen can travel into and out of the entire cosmology with his physical speed, which also means that he crosses all timelines with his physical speed.

As a result, Yan Sen can travel outside the whole cosmology (white space) with his physical speed, which means that he travels not only outside of space, he's also travel outside of the time dimension.

Last edited:
Ahhhh... Immeasurable speed again? I'm seriously going to throw up. And it's for Yan-Sen... Let's see.

Anyway, if this movement is done with pure physical movement it's immeasurable speed, if it's done with a hax it's dimensional travel. At least from what I can see here, this damn Chinese man is doing it physically. If there is no valid counter-argument, this becomes immeasurable speed

So, if you can "physically" travel between different timelines and different temporal dimensions with your pure speed, it makes you immeasurable speed. This is the most basic example.

Travel to outside of time is Dimensional Travel, not immeasurable speed
that looks like interdimensional range/dimensional travel to me
it's not Dimensional Travel because it does it at physical speed.
As a result, Yan Sen can travel outside the whole cosmology (white space) with his physical speed, which means that he travels not only outside of space, he's also travel outside of the time dimension. He also has infinite timelines inside his body

1-The whole cosmology is inside Yan Sen's body and each blood cell contains infinitely large 5-dimensional universes (4 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal). Since his body is even larger than infinity, it is safe to assume that it contains an infinite number of blood cells and therefore infinite timelines.

2- Yan Sen can travel in and out of the whole cosmology with his physical speed, and he can physically travel to other universes at will, including the universes of the gods themselves, and he can exit the universes of other gods with his physical speed.

As a result, Yan Sen can travel outside the whole cosmology (white space) with his physical speed, which means that he travels not only outside of space, he's also travel outside of the time dimension. He also has infinite timelines inside his body
at the very least. I can only see this as infinite speed here as he escapes infinite space. also I don't think having infinite timelines inside his body would help anything here

at the very least. I can only see this as infinite speed here as he escapes infinite space. also I don't think having infinite timelines inside his body would help anything here
already has infinite speed
What I'm trying to say here is that YanSen achieved this not with a hax, but with his own pure speed, and I believe this is immeasurable because he can cross over to other timelines with his pure speed.

The same also applies, read what is in the link posted above
"For that reason, crossing Universes is unquantifiable for speed unless details are specifically stated."
It has nothing to do with this

traveling between universes and traveling through the timeline at physical speed are different.

Henry, who had infinite speed, couldn't get out of the timeline like YanSen, so he had to smash it.

"For that reason, crossing Universes is unquantifiable for speed unless details are specifically stated."

traveling between universes and traveling through the timeline at physical speed are different.

Henry, who had infinite speed, couldn't get out of the timeline like YanSen, so he had to smash it.
Traveling to different timelines is dimensional travel

The link above also talk about travel through higher dimensions (what includes 4D spaces)

"Smash" in what way?

So he didn´t travelled through timelines with speed, but through raw power
YanSen was able to travel outside of all cosmology and timelines with his physical speed, but the character Henry is unable to do so despite having infinite speed and then uses the Plot Hax to achieve it
YanSen does not use a hax to do this and I think it is immeasurable because it can do it at pure speed.

So he didn´t travelled through timelines with speed, but through raw power
I think you are confused, he said Henry is the one who "smashed" the timeline not yan sen
Henry, who had infinite speed, couldn't get out of the timeline like YanSen, so he had to smash it
He never said yan sen travelled through timelines by smashing the timeline

YanSen was able to travel outside of all cosmology and timelines with his physical speed, but the character Henry is unable to do so despite having infinite speed and then uses the Plot Hax to achieve it
YanSen does not use a hax to do this and I think it is immeasurable because it can do it at pure speed.
As explained above, cross between higher dimensions ins´t related to any type of speed

That would just means that YanSen is faster than Henry

I think you are confused, he said Henry is the one who "smashed" the timeline not yan sen

He never said yan sen travelled through timelines by smashing the timeline
Yeah, sorry for that

As explained above, cross between higher dimensions ins´t related to any type of speed

That would just means that YanSen is faster than Henry
I think you misunderstood me, they are not traveling to a higher dimension, they are crossing the entire cosmology and timeline at physical speed. Outside the whole cosmology there is only white space, there is no space or time.

I'm sure that moving with physical speed on a timeline is immeasurable speed.

I think you misunderstood me, they are not traveling to a higher dimension, they are crossing the entire cosmology and timeline at physical speed. Outside the whole cosmology there is only white space, there is no space or time.
By "higher dimension" i mean the higher dimension of time (Basically travel through higher dimensions of time = travel through timelines, at least that´s what i mean)

I'm sure that moving with physical speed on a timeline is immeasurable speed.
Travel through multiple points of the timeline via sheer speed is Immeasurable Speed, go out of the timeline ins´t

That ins´t how it works

"Go out of the timeline' ins´t a quantificable speed feat, simple as that
I don't want to repeat myself, but I think achieving this with physical speed can be immeasurable speed.
He can do it without using hax and other characters with infinite speed can't do it.
By the way, is my dog cute?

I don't want to repeat myself
Literally what i am doing smh

But I think achieving this with physical speed can be immeasurable speed.
No, we literally have a section on the Speed page explain that it ins´t

He can do it without using hax and other characters with infinite speed can't do it.
This simple make him faster than the Infinite Speed characters

Yup

No, we literally have a section on the Speed page explain that it ins´t
This simple make him faster than the Infinite Speed characters
I have explained them from my point of view and I understand if you disagree.
1715225596673.png

I don't want to repeat myself, but I think achieving this with physical speed can be immeasurable speed.
Being able to go through the entire cosmology and then end up in a place that's outside of time-space through sheer speed would be assumed to be a anti feat for the Cosmology, with that being said this verse looks to have tons of evidence to for it's cosmology being legit. As well your scan with an infinite speed character not being able to doing does in force that this is sometime type of ability. However I'm not sure what ability to classify it other than adding that he can go through 12 dimensions and outside of time in his speed section through sheer speed. (This can't be classified as dimensional travel)

Being able to go through the entire cosmology and then end up in a place that's outside of time-space through sheer speed would be assumed to be a anti feat for the Cosmology, with that being said this verse looks to have tons of evidence to for it's cosmology being legit. As well your scan with an infinite speed character not being able to doing does in force that this is sometime type of ability. However I'm not sure what ability to classify it other than adding that he can go through 12 dimensions and outside of time in his speed section through sheer speed. (This can't be classified as dimensional travel)
He doesn't use a skill to do it because when he uses a skill we are shown the skill he uses.

Travelling in and out of universes is not Immeasurable speed even if done with pure speed. Immeasurable speed has to be tied up with time dimension (travelling through different points in time disregarding it's natural progression/ travelling from one temporal dimension to another).
I just added it as an extra, not as the main reason. He has to go through the timeline to get out of the whole cosmology and he does that.

That ins´t how it works

"Go out of the timeline' ins´t a quantificable speed feat, simple as that
If you are not faster than the linear time flowing along a certain direction, you will always be in that linear time.

If you can go outside this linear time with your physical speed (which you cannot do unless you are faster than time), this is immeasurable speed. This is the most basic example of immeasurable speed. Its status here is debatable, but regardless of any verse, it is immeasurable speed.
Travelling in and out of universes is not Immeasurable speed even if done with pure speed. Immeasurable speed has to be tied up with time dimension (travelling through different points in time disregarding it's natural progression/ travelling from one temporal dimension to another).
It is interesting that you say this here after what you claimed for immeasurable speed on Ben10. Because why not?

Anyway... Based on the comment I made in the first quote, if there is no any travel hax and this action is done with physical speed, it may be immeasurable speed.

Back