• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
bro i have to do this for the non smurf list

vs

SBA
Speed Equal

Last edited:
Okay I might as well ask the most important question on my mind: How do we handle hax and its ability to affect higher dimensional beings? Because I can tell that Yan Sen has some beefy hax to use against Goji, but Yan Sen's only 12-D while Godzilla's true form, IT, is Countless-D.

So I'm asking if Yan's hax can let him ignore the countless dimensional difference between him and Goji or not.

Did you even look at their profiles ? Godzilla is countless D and has HDE on that level. Godzilla stomps

Okay I might as well ask the most important question on my mind: How do we handle hax and its ability to affect higher dimensional beings? Because I can tell that Yan Sen has some beefy hax to use against Goji, but Yan Sen's only 12-D while Godzilla's true form, IT, is Countless-D.

So I'm asking if Yan's hax can let him ignore the countless dimensional difference between him and Goji or not.
None of Yan Sen's hax will work because Godzilla is Countless-D

Its a stomp. Countless-D (Goji/IT) vs 12-D. And even if he can affect IT, what can Yan Sen do against being assimilated?

Godzilla has countless dimensions, although I believe that the actual level of both sides will not exceed 2-B (the descriptions of both dimensions are very lacking in value)

Generally "countless" is defaulted to the baseline of a tier if not elaborated on, so Godzilla would be 12-D for the purposes of matches.

Generally "countless" is defaulted to the baseline of a tier if not elaborated on, so Godzilla would be 12-D for the purposes of matches.
Absolutely not, countless D is countless D. This like saying all 2b characters are 2c or low 2c by default which just doesn’t work or make sense.

All "countless" 2-B characters are baseline number of universes, and all 2-C characters without detail are defaulted to 2 universes, it's a common site standard, as much we don't consider characters with "countless" finite AP any arbitrary point of the tier they'd be on otherwise, but the baseline (aka, the bare minimal to be on that tier) instead.

I haven't found any rule specifying this, not even in the FAQ. Could you provide a link if such a rule exists? Also, how does one go from countless dimensions to 12 dimensions? Is infinite-D also considered too vague and baseline? this is fiction, if someone can destroy countless worlds, they are considered 2b, countless layers of dimensions, countless-D. Even hax are accepted as countless or unquantifiable here

Last edited:
according to the cosmology blog it seems like its countless D
like actually countless D, not 12D

Last edited:
That's more of a site policy, again.

Hax on that regard is more of a gray area and this not really a factor for this discussion as it's its own can of worms.

Precedent of that has been affirmed by staff here, but overall the main concern is on being hyperbolic here, which appears to be as if it wasn't it'd be straight up High 1-B.

That's more of a site policy, again.

Hax on that regard is more of a gray area and this not really a factor for this discussion as it's its own can of worms.

Precedent of that has been affirmed by staff here, but overall the main concern is on being hyperbolic here, which appears to be as if it wasn't it'd be straight up High 1-B.
I know I quit, but this simply too dumb to ignore. Countless means a number too big to count. Unless someone never went to school, anyone can count up to 12. And 1001 (baseline 2-B) is also a number that can be very much counted up to.
Countless Universe/dimensions means a number that is not infinite (and as such cannot be 2-A or High 1-B) and at the same time is too large to be counted up to. In other words, a very big number that is not infinite. Restricting it to the number of baseline fo a certain Tier is one of the dumbest things I ever saw, especially considering that this number is freaking 12. TWELVE! A number literally anyone can count up to. Do anyone in this wiki actually think that when someone says "countless" they are saying 12!? 12 is an arbitrary number chosen by this wiki as the baseline of 1-B, it's not countless, and this is OBJECTIVE.
God, it seems this wiki became much dumber than I remember it to be... Let me dip out once again before I start to be pissed off again.

I suppose I wouldn't mind to see what a mod thinks on this, looking around further it seems rather open-ended, but at the same time it'd be inappropiate to claim that a "counless" amount is in a weird spot of being above any concrete number, yet below infinity.

I know I quit, but this simply too dumb to ignore. Countless means a number too big to count. Unless someone never went to school, anyone can count up to 12. And 1001 (baseline 2-B) is also a number that can be very much counted up to.
Countless Universe/dimensions means a number that is not infinite (and as such cannot be 2-A or High 1-B) and at the same time is too large to be counted up to. In other words, a very big number that is not infinite. Restricting it to the number of baseline fo a certain Tier is one of the dumbest things I ever saw, especially considering that this number is freaking 12. TWELVE! A number literally anyone can count up to. Do anyone in this wiki actually think that when someone says "countless" they are saying 12!? 12 is an arbitrary number chosen by this wiki as the baseline of 1-B, it's not countless, and this is OBJECTIVE.
God, it seems this wiki became much dumber than I remember it to be... Let me dip out once again before I start to be pissed off again.
The counting threads on the interwebz tell another story

If we delve into it in detail, the novel even treats countless as infinite (although I don't think it's appropriate to use it as proof)
 その歪みは時間方向へも及び、特異点の周囲にはCTCが形成されている。クローズド(C)・タイムライク(T)・カーブ(C)、いわゆる「時間的閉曲線」は、時空間内に描かれ、閉じられた輪だ。てっとりばやくタイムマシンと言ってしまって構わない。未来へ行って、また起点へと戻ってくる。
 一本、二本と数えられるような輪ではなく、時間を行って戻って閉じる輪が無数に絡まり合っている。数学でいうところの「稠密」という用語が見合う。

The distortion is also formed in the time direction and around the singularity. Closed (c), time like (T) curve (c), so called "time closed curve", is a closed circle in time space. I can't say the time machine. Go back to the future and return to the starting point.
It is not a ring that can be counted as one or two, but the number of rings that go back and close and close to each other is countless. The term "dense" in mathematics is seen.

The word 稠密 in Japanese, I remember, can prove an infinite quantity, but what is described here is not a dimension, just a mention

Not really? This version does involve a lot of physics and stuff, including hyperspace/hypertime. Its not 12-D

Officer, it's him. Arrest this ************.

Lol, and if that wasn’t the case it would be 12 d right?
There's no set value on where "countless" begins number-wise, especially as it's just a broad, pruposefully vague way of simply saying there's a lot of something, especially given the most literal meaning is very rare and thus not the default. Going by the little controversy I may have caused here, it seems that this'd be it's own can of worms for another thread.

ffs y'all really made this match and couldn't bother to call me or apex to figure this out, even though we made the damn thing.

It is countless dimensions, not 12 or whatever. Countless is countless, anyone can count up to 12 and thus it is only logical that the kanji used to signify countless is counted as such.

Godzilla stomps either way he is too big and has countless-D hax.

Thousands of dimensions talks about actual universes btw not mathematical ones.

ffs y'all really made this match and couldn't bother to call me or apex to figure this out, even though we made the damn thing.

It is countless dimensions, not 12 or whatever. Countless is countless, anyone can count up to 12 and thus it is only logical that the kanji used to signify countless is counted as such.

Godzilla stomps either way he is too big and has countless-D hax.

Thousands of dimensions talks about actual universes btw not mathematical ones.
To be fair, Godzilla can't affect Yan sen passive plot manip, so it just an stalemate

To be fair, Godzilla can't affect Yan sen passive plot manip, so it just an stalemate
Yeah but he would be able to affect everything around him so nothing stops him form leaving Yan sen stranded within a world that got assimilated into Godzilla which would basically be a convoluted BFR

Yeah but he would be able to affect everything around him so nothing stops him form leaving Yan sen stranded within a world that got assimilated into Godzilla which would basically be a convoluted BFR
Wouldn't that count as Godzilla running away? Because that is what he is doing

This match is really pushing the definitions of what counts as "still fighting".
I mean we know that both cannot harm each other so the only way to win is incapaciation. Yan can't do much to G due to his sheer size and dimensionality so the only thing he can do is escape away from his assimilation of the universe.

Back