• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Yang Xiao Long (Post-Beacon; 6.935 Tons and can double her AP via Burn; Mach 18) vs Mirio Togata (8.12 Tons; Mach 12)

IMG_0842.webp
IMG_0841.png

Good thing post beacon yang won't be upgraded

Anyways going to post latter because I'm a RWBY and mha fan

Also btw yangs semblance can absorb damage and store energy from each hit she takes and send back all the energy she absorbed back twice as hard and because this is post beacon she will use her semblance as a finishing move

Also yang may get NPI soon so I would hold off on this

(She scales to normal huntsman who can kill ghost Grimm btw, that's why she may get it)

Powerscaling P&A seems ehhh
Well given even her sister and Blake can do it, I don't see why yang can't also Its literally somthing that very huntsman has the ability to do as a result of their aura. So it will be more like a ability for aura like how residence to Absorption with ki users of dragon ball is by scaleing to vegitos ki barrier

Last edited:
Well given even her sister and Blake can do it, I don't see why yang can't also Its literally somthing that very huntsman has the ability to do as a result of their aura. So it will be more like a ability for aura like how residence to Absorption with ki users of dragon ball is by scaleing to vegitos ki barrier
Where is it stated those feats were an application of their Aura?

Also bump

Well given the fact that normal humans can't interact with Intangible Grimm (as shown with the chill) but huntsman can kill them it's just basic logic

also the geist is intangible too and huntsmen can interact with them

Last edited:
Back