• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang Xiao Long (RWBY) vs Leone (Akame ga kill!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
8-C blondies who specialize in getting up close and personal duke it out. Best part is that there's NO TIFA! lol
Yang 3
Leone

It's Regenerationn vs durability.

Strength-wise, I'd put them in the same tier. Speed-wise, the same. Durability though goes to Yang while Leone has Regenerationn. That's a pretty big advantage right there as I don't remember Leone healing something like a missing arm in mere moments which will severely affect the outcome since Yang has shotgauntlets strong enough to propel her 20ft +/- in the air.

What Leone has going for her though is skill. I have no doubt she is more skilled than Yang as she not only fights in higher tier battles than Yang whose only battle against a named opponent was a curbstomp against her. Leone was killing humans since beginning of series and has no problem using grapples and neck-breakers, she has the right mindset for it while Yang, even with all her rage will not aim to kill. This is a big weakness against Yang in that her opponent doesn't have aura-induced durability, therefore can be filled with bullet holes and she'd probably freeze right there on the site of blood.

Special abilities, goes to Yang with her pokemon-esque BIDE ability that converts her recieved damage into attack power. Leone has none notable other than feline features which will allow her to maneuver in blind due to hearing and smell. This will have a big impact in say, a forest or a place like mountain Glenn which has many places to hide in.

All-in-all, I'd say this is 6/10 for Leone due to mindset. Yang could hang with Leone in combat but her brash and hotheaded personality makes her more predictable to the more skilled and tactical fighter. Yang gets neck-breaker'd.

Speed the same? Leone is Supersonic+, Yang is Hypersonic+ with High Hypersonic reactions. And Yang only lost to Neo because she was almost constantly fighting and hadn't slept for almost two days.

I rarely ever base off the profiles so I never read that but I did however see Leone react fast enough to an explosion and moved with Akame towards the shield of one of Kurome's puppets. This is while very injured and is missing one arm, having to stop her bloodflow to keep it from incapping her due to bloodloss. This is near point-blank btw. That's enough for me to put her somewhere near Akame's league in reaction time.

That's ch32, against Bols' trump card.

http://img.bato.to/comics/2012/12/01/a/read50ba716c07fab/img000034.png

Gemmysaur said:
I rarely ever base off the profiles so I never read that but I did however see Leone react fast enough to an explosion and moved with Akame towards the shield of one of Kurome's puppets. This is while very injured and is missing one arm, having to stop her bloodflow to keep it from incapping her due to bloodloss. This is near point-blank btw. That's enough for me to put her somewhere near Akame's league in reaction time.

That's ch32, against Bols' trump card.

http://img.bato.to/comics/2012/12/01/a/read50ba716c07fab/img000034.png
I almost forgot that! nice catch here dude; pretty sure that outrun an explosion put you in Hypersonic reaction.

Thus Leone can somehow dodge Yang attack, has a pretty decent regen and stamina too (she didnt fall unconscious after recieving this and star moving again shortly after ), if the Yang profile is correct than Leone have the advantage on her weakness: "Not very skilled fighting against opponents whose fighting style revolves around kicks as well as opponents who are adept at dodging attacks".

Considering all this IMO Leone win this high dif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back