• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang Xiao Long VS Tifa Lockhart (Upcoming Death Battle Fight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
havent seen the reasoning

but, we shud make more threads shaming them or at least make a hall pf shame for them they eat shit and they are shit simple as that

That's hilarious.

It's not that they don't try their best. They are trying their best, they just don't care about being thorough, and that's why I start to care less, because that's a critical problem. Even the one's they get right are usually for the wrong reasons. It's funny. I'm waiting for Kratos vs Asura to come though. Kratos wins because... He's a "true god".

The Everlasting said:
Didn't watch the livestream, why did they say Yang won?
Yang was faster and a has a higher attack potency level

@LivingTribunal1 I want to but this site down not allow criticism of other sites (I barely count Screwattack as a site though)

FanofRPGs said:
The Everlasting said:
Didn't watch the livestream, why did they say Yang won?
Yang was faster and a has a higher attack potency level
@LivingTribunal1 I want to but this site down not allow criticism of other sites (I barely count Screwattack as a site though)
They said Yang won because of her Aura

Davy0 said:
That's hilarious.
It's not that they don't try their best. They are trying their best, they just don't care about being thorough, and that's why I start to care less, because that's a critical problem. Even the one's they get right are usually for the wrong reasons. It's funny. I'm waiting for Kratos vs Asura to come though. Kratos wins because... He's a "true god".
I remember this thread from a screwatrash fanboy that said Superman > Asura because Superman is limitless

You think Doom is multiversal, don't talk to me about logic.

What tier do you think Tifa should be? And why is her ranking not legit?

So which Death Battle is gonna fail harder when it comes out?

Superman vs Sentry/Thor

Goku vs Superman III

Hulk vs Brolli

Living Tribunal vs Specter

Eldergod Demonbane vs something (I do not know, umm Beyonder?)

Goku vs Sonic

The Everlasting said:
You think Doom is multiversal. What tier do you think Tifa should be? And why is her ranking not legit?
I never said Doom was multiversal, and your page here says that's what he is lol.

Tifa honestly doesn't have any feats to support her being continental, let alone planet.

And even if the episode was wrong, they're human beings for gods sake they make mistakes. Get off your high horse and stop saying they're inaccurate in everything because of a few wrong battle.

That's God Doom, not regular Doom, last I checked you and some other guy on DBFanon wiki tried to argue that Doom being hit by the IG made him Multiversal.

Sure, fighting off Loz who held his own against Cloud, contributing to the defeats of Jenova, Sephiroth and the Weapons totally doesn't qualify for 5-A.

Except those battles have just plain terrible results.

they claim to be accurate and they still go by generic noob level vs debating and give inaccurate results a lot (if not most) of the time, smh apologists just make me lose faith in the vs community a bit at a time

The Everlasting said:
That's God Doom, not regular Doom, last I checked you and some other guy on DBFanon wiki tried to argue that Doom being hit by the IG made him Multiversal.

Sure, fighting off Loz who held his own against Cloud, contributing to the defeats of Jenova, Sephiroth and the Weapons totally doesn't qualify for 5-A.

Except those battles have just plain terrible results.
Tifa

Got

stomped

by

Loz

Oh god. The fails of this Gameboy guy is giving me a cold. (Sniffles as he burrs wrapping his arms around himself.)

Rewatch the fight, she clearly did not, and how do you refute her contributing to the defeats of Sephiroth, Jenova and the Weapons? She has to be comparable to Cloud and the others if she was considered valuable enough in battle to actually mean something, else they would have just left her and fought Sephiroth/Jenova/The Weapons themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back