• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet Another: Esdeath vs Cinder

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Well with Cinder being downgraded the old fight is outdated, let us continue from there.

Half-Maiden Cinder, 7B Esdeath, Speed E, and here's to possible upgrades for Esdeath and Akame.

Cinder Fall:

Esdeath

I don't think Es is going to lose here just because her Mahapadma won't work on Cinder.

I mean, she one-shots baseline 7-As, while Cinder is only 7-B+

EDIT: Nvm, just noticed it's 7-B Esdeath. Then I guess it depends on how far she's into 7-B

Cinder is 42 Megatons.

Esdeath one shots Tyrantsumi who dwarfs his previous form that one shot a weakened Shikoutaser

That's base form Shikotaser, Purge form is 7B.

And apparently purge form has City+ Durability....That's new...

No selling his own attacks.

Which would make sense if it had a calc just below the "+" threshold.

The problem is that he doesn't have a calc at all (Except for Low 7-B and 6-C)

Yeah remove that, set it back to 7B, no idea how that went by, then again no one gives a shit about it.

Back