• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet another question regarding Noct´s abilities.

Eh, from the in-game descriptions it's probably just BFR that also functions as a form of Spatial Manipulation. Enemies don't get erased from existence so much as they just get thrown out of the universe.

Well, as Ever ignored my post in his wall, I think I should bring this up:

The scaling and current ratings of the cast are based on fighting Gilgamesh, however, the Gilgamesh fought in the Episode Gladiolus isnt the mainstream Gilgamesh. Its rather an unique version of the swordsman, the same way Bahamut or other recurring characters vary from game to game. Although Gilgamesh has been a well established character-the six-to-eight armed sword-collector swordsman-, in FF XV its a completely different character.

All in all, I ask if there is another feat we can scale the characters from.

All in all, I ask if there is another feat we can scale the characters from.

I´d love to give a positive answer to that question, but alas, my knowledge on the Final Fantasy franchise (except XV) is... limited at best.

I think you can feasibly get a High 6-A cast if you scale from Leviatan being able to control all the water in the world.

Back