• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet more Akame ga Kill Tier Revisions+ Massive Upgrades

After examining the scaling chains, some characters may qualify for upscaling.

BoS

High 8-C tiering.

This is the chain.

Fodder Danger Beast= 4.98 tons by casually moving <<< Tatsumi (Killed it effortlessly, and even stated it was a very easy kill for him) = Base Nyau < Call of The Fierce God Nyau <<< Base Incursio Tatsumi <= Evil Bird< Akame <= Leone.

Going off this, Akame and Leone could qualify for 8-B. Or at the least At least High 8-C, likely higher.

Additionally, I don't see any reason for Base Bulat to be High 7-C when he didn't live long enough to the MoS, and the evidence for such a rating is lacking

Key: <= Somewhat Superior < Superior << Stomps <<< One-Shots

MoS:

High 7-C Tiering.

There's not much to discuss here. As it was mostly resolved in the previous revisions thread anyway.

But this is how it goes.

Seryu (tanked Mine's Pumpkin) = Mine <= Akame < Leone <Base Susanoo <<< Death Tagool.

Death Tagool and Susanoo should be Low 7-B. Considering they only need to be like 10% stronger to be Low 7-B.

Minor AP adjustment to Doulbe Teigu Wave And Third Form Tatsumi.

Since they were able to make Purge Shikoutazer go on guard, and cause slight damage to it. They should get a "Likely Higher" rating.

Upgrades

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._Re-calc_of_a_re-calc_of_Shikoutazer's_crater

As we can see here, a re-calc of Shikoutazer's crater has been accepted. Particularly the Vaporization end. Since we have seen Shikoutazer's attacks vaporise things, like people, rocks, etc. And that same scan has vapor rising from the crater.

So here it goes.

High 6-B Purge Shikoutazer

At least High 6-B 4'th Form Tatsumi, and Tyrant.

At least High 6-B, likely higher ISCIC amped Esdeath and Enoodzuno

"But Versus that's higher than the ice storm calc sur-"

No, stop right there. Not only is that calculation faulty, it is utterly useless as we have repeatedly established. So that feat should just be ignored. Besides, if you were to use an explosion calc formula for the area in covered, it would be High 6-B in scale anyway. So don't bring this up.

Thoughts?

BoS: i always though it was weird leaving them at "Likely High 8-C" since thats bascially saying that ther is a chance they could be that level but what would be theit ACTUAL tier? i think that they should be High 8-C

MoS: I dont agree on the 7-A. Reason being if they had to keep attacking in the same weak spot just to actually do damage then that mean that Shikoutazer durability is MORE tougher then Tatsumi/Wave AP. I think the EoS tier should stay the same

1] Maybe i can agree with at least, but maybe for likely higher since i heard that powerscaling should not be abused.

2] Possibly.

3] No.

The Shikoutazer was mostly unaffected by their attacks, thus forcing them to create a weakpoint in order to a chance against it, so that does not grant a tier increase.

I was basing a possible 7-A rating off them managing to make it go on Guard. But if we can settle for a "Likely Higher" I suppose that is fine as well

I think even a "Likely Higher" shouldnt work either in tbh. Just like @Dark649 said and what ive stated above they needed to hit the same spot so they could be a weakness then when it was revealed then they would be able to deal damage

A 7-B won't damage a High 7-A no matter how many times they hit the same spot. So it's a bit too much of a lowball.

I vehemently disagree with 7A, ultimately 7A is a big drop from 3 Gigatons to Mountain level and we must consider that they were targeting the weakpoint

The rest is fine.

We may need a bit more support though right? I don't think I could just go on and make all the changed.

Also, could I add in the other agreed changes for this thread?

Akame vs Link is possible and is not a stomp!

YAAYYYY!

And I can even do Esdeath vs Base Ganondorf if I want.

If the calc is already accepted, I don't see any problem. The accepted end is Liger's High-End, right?

Wait! u gonna need to wait a bit more since Ant-san didnt give the ok to go and put the calc in yet

EDIT: ask Ant-san to see if we can apply the calc

i thought we needed his approval? thats what ive seen in a bunch of other calcs. i think its fair to wait or ask him to apply the changes

Ant just comments on blogs to help out. He doesn't hold more authority over them then a calc group member. And he always says that a calc can be used once accepted.

i had to wait for more people to accept my calc when Ant-san told me that...well he said apply it so go right ahead!

I;ve applied the changes. And I'll apply the other agreed changes in the OP after I make the first High 6-B matchup.:)

Back