• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what now? Is this still LN Kars or not? Also, respectfully, knock it off, everyone, we are getting nowhere at this rate.
Normal kars dies in 10 different ways. LN kars dies in 6 different ways in the beginning of the matchup (but he comes back stronger by MURICA)

Yeah, and it equalizes with the lowest combat speed member (Dune Ultimate, which is Sub-Relativistic)
Meaning Kars will have x66712 speed reaction advantage, and more if we consider the new Silver Chariot calc which was accepted
I mean, Yhwach has passive precog, so reactions are kinda irrelevant since he can also attack from the future.

Can we just report Robo for making unfunny dogshit mismatches? Because this is actually every time he makes a match, and he 100% knows what he's doing 🗿
Bro needs to be banned from making matches till he learns.
Nah, I'd win you need one guy in the kitchen to burn the place down just to keep everyone else on their toes.

Except for that yhwach has the exact same thing which is connected to his powernull and comes from his precog. Any ability that yhwach sees, he understands and is unable to affect him in any way possible. which like i said, means Yhwach powernulls everything he might possibly have as soon as the fight starts, which would include things such as "power mimicry"

Not to mention that he'd need to be able to view it first as well, while he dies passively to reiatsu crush, and while Yhwach already has him checkmate in every possiblity.
Except for that yhwach has the exact same thing which is connected to his powernull and comes from his precog. Any ability that yhwach sees, he understands and is unable to affect him in any way possible. which like i said, means Yhwach powernulls everything he might possibly have as soon as the fight starts, which would include things such as "power mimicry".

Not to mention that he'd need to be able to view it first as well, while he dies passively to reiatsu crush, and while Yhwach already has him checkmate in every possiblity.

It says understand concept. Can he even understand concept type 2. Almighty is superior than concept type 2.

Almost all jojo characters and their stand gets crushed by captain tiers. I wonder why jojo has even been relevant to bleach

Nah, I'd win you need one guy in the kitchen to burn the place down just to keep everyone else on their toes.
Not when this is like the 30th in a row and the 3rd in the past day.

We've literally gave dudes time out from making matches for less.

Also Novel Kars is outdated as ****, in literally everything from hax, res, stats, and ****, even LS (has a Class G, T and E feat we've calced).

Not like it'd matter given Robo wouldn't know that and is just making bad matches to be funny which is against the rules 🗿

Also Novel Kars is outdated as *, in literally everything from hax, res, stats, and *, even LS (has a Class G, T and E feat we've calced).

Not like it'd matter given Robo wouldn't know that and is just making bad matches to be funny which is against the rules 🗿
Is it not far-fetched to have this closed. Shit has hit the fan and hasn't gone anywhere at this point. This is either a stomp or the behavior here is only gonna get worse.

Not when this is like the 30th in a row and the 3rd in the past day.

We've literally gave dudes time out from making matches for less.
no bro plz dont report me im new to vs matches and i didnt know it was a stomp

do you think this match would be a stomp if it was yhwach vs D4C

passive 2-A BFR vs passive reiatsu crush...

Last edited:
no bro plz dont report me im new to vs matches and i didnt know it was a stomp

do you think this match would be a stomp if it was yhwach vs D4C

passive 2-A BFR vs passive reiatsu crush...
That would be a mismatch, either D4C sponges Yhwach (unlikely) Or Yhwach just continuously kills every Valentine ad infinitum

I don't even know if this match should be done at all. Novel Kars is really outdated, and from what I've heard, his hax might get upgraded due to the new Reality > Fiction standards.

Yhwach is also outdated (at least, in the sense that we're waiting for the next season or two of the anime to upgrade him again).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back