• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Vs Misogi Kumagawa

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my duties to doing this!

Yhwachgoku
Jump Next December 2011

• Speed Equalized
  • Yhwach is absolutly Bloodlusted, his only objective, Kill this loser
  • Kumagawa in character

This reminds me that I really need to continue reading Medaka Box to downgrade their 8-B key

Don't think Kumagawa coming back will solve the problem of him faceplanting the ground in Yhwach's presence.

he spawn bookmaker directly inside yhwach , he doesn't have to move at all , an instant is enough .

he can also erase his own time and make his actions instant .

Yhwach can see any future, which means he would be aware of how Kumagawa's powers works, and make a future where All Fiction does not work (Mind you that the Almighty has shown to work against power nullification VS Ichibei).

After that,he simply absorbs Kumagawa (where he would be still alive, but would have his powers)

But Yhwach can see Kumagawa using All-Fiction before he even uses All-Fiction and absorb him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back