• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Naruto verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since everybody agreed Yhwach would win against Naruto characters in one on one fight. Now, he is planning to fight against the entire Naruto verse. Who would win?

Yhwach Post-Abosrbing Soul King

vs

All ninjas including SO6P characters (Kaguya, Hagoromo, Hamura, Indra, Asura, etc)

let's see it's really a close battle, either side could win but i kinda favor Naruto verse cuz of Kaguya, Hagoromo's hax

Yhwach is considered to be planet level through power scaling, when naruto and sasuke are only at moon level and plus he also has sub-relativistic speed so he stomps both of them with ease.

his planet level powerscaling is only a possibility, until he shows planet level feats, i suggest we avoid using it...

^His speed is only an 'assumption' and his power stealing can be easily avoided. Yhwach has no way of winning this.

DeezNuts1102 said:
Can you point out one of those characters? becuz i don't see anyone can even touch him, let alone beating him.
You mean besides every character with Six Paths Chakra? Keep in mind that Ichigo apparently made Yhwach bleed and he's apparently continent +. Now you have all a handful of characters that exceed that and Yhwach is supposed to win? I'm not seeing it lol.

@Non-Bias: i was refering to your logic that naruto characters with Continent+/multi-continent level can beat planetary level like Yhwach, Namek Piccolo or Ginyu

yhwach wins lets me tell you why

1 he faster in speed

2 he stronger with planet level

3 he not out number to beat the weak ninjas he can use yamamoto bankai to summon the army of 10 trillion so its not yhwach vs all naruto. its yhwach with army of 10 trillion vs all naruto.

4 he can take all there powers away/ use there powers when he see them. and he see the future. also he can summon them little black monsters.

5 he also has a lot of quince powers. also he has that blut vain no one getting past that he can even summon a shield.

easy win yhwach wins yhwach kills there top tiers and the army of ten trillion dead kills the weak ninjas.

who here thinks the ninjas of 1000s can take on a army of 10 trillion. each ninja will have like 1 millon to fight each

1) Army of 10 trillion?More like a few thousands skeletons which will battle the shinobi forces and lose.

2)Yhwach is planet level only beacuse he maintains the existance of his world ,it's not that he has actually shown the power to destroy a planet

3) Sub-relativistic is just speculation

4)So this is 1 continent level character VS 10 continent- moon level characters plus one (proven) planet level character

Naruto Universe takes this.

PS. Yhach can propably win in every 1vs1 fight because of the Almighty

Thread lock.

Reason:

1) Mismatch thread.

2) No Bleach VS threads are to be made right now, while the manga is on its last legs.

I am adding a rule regarding (2) on the main page. Next person to start another tiresome Bleach VS thread before the manga gets over will be blocked. That's a warning to everybody on this thread as well.

Lord Kavpeny you said no vs battles with bleach in till the manga ends. is it ok to use people who are dead like gin or something ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back