• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs The Golden King

I mean his AP come from atomization which atomized on exatons level ( atomize is a hax here) , it's weird if yhwach can nullify it.

This is seemingly unfair could we might use "with the almighty" key better ?
He has nulled conceptual stuff and EE before which are both far superior to that, and his powernull works in a way that AP is irrelevant since he's not nullifying it with his own AP or stats, it's just hax.

Even if his The Almighty key is used, it doesn't change what I said, he still nulls.

Nope , null concept and EE =/= null metter , also he can null smth 100× time stronger than him ?

Second , did you try to siad that 10-A power null can nullify 8-A fire ? , if you assumed that yhwach would able to null every level of hax in 3-D , plus power null still have limit on it own.

Nope , null concept and EE =/= null metter , also he can null smth 100× time stronger than him ?
As I said, AP doesn't matter, it can be a decillion times stronger than his AP, it's irrelevant since hax doesn't work like that.
Second , did you try to siad that 10-A power null can nullify 8-A fire ?
If the powernull works the same way Yhwach's does then yes, there are some powernull that work by overpowering a technique with sheer power, Yhwach's doesn't work like that.
if you assumed that yhwach would able to null every level of hax in 3-D , plus power null still have limit on it own.
The limit of powernull depends on how the powernull in question works and if the opponent resists powernull and to what extent.

Being stronger than your opponent giving resistance to their hax has never been a thing here.

To quote the Power Nullification page;
It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this ability can nullify anything that falls within the phenomena their powers are made to counter. It is to be assumed that any negation power has its limitations based on the strongest thing it has nullified, and a character may be resistant to the ability (at least in one of its forms), preventing it from having its usual effects.

However, certain forms of Power Nullification may prevent the usage of powers through less direct methods, making resistance less useful and the strength of the ability less relevant.
Yhwach's powernull is fine since it falls under the bolded part, therefore, how strong the attack is doesn't matter, as long as they're dimensionally equivalent.

1.Did you read GK profile ? , His AP related with matter&deconstruction and equal in power.

2.please explain what a process of his powernull and how it unique from normal , what i can see on his profile there's a very general type.

3. Power null page...

"It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this ability can nullify anything that falls within the phenomena their powers are made to counter. It is to be assumed that any negation power has its limitations based on the strongest thing it has nullified, and a character may be resistant to the ability (at least in one of its forms), preventing it from having its usual effects.

B character can nullify 7-A fire doesnt mean B character can nullify a same thing on H6A because they never have been shown.

The Almighty IS passive (precog and powernull)
Still thought based since he still need to pick the future he wants
Also currently the Almighty is treated as 4D hax on the wiki FYI, so does the oponent have 4D resistances?
Slaps him.with hand, its passive and happens instantly and ignores defence, erases anything concepts, physical, meta physical, destroys all alternate possibility, and unless yhwach has infinite speed he is not reacting to it,

So.yeah GG

Still thought based since he still need to pick the future he wants

Slaps him.with hand, its passive and happens instantly and ignores defence, erases anything concepts, physical, meta physical, destroys all alternate possibility, and unless yhwach has infinite speed he is not reacting to it,

So.yeah GG
That's 1 of the abilities, the precog and power null is passive

A is also passive, and 4D currently, passives are infinite speed (which dun dun dun the A is), so unless the oponent has 4D resistances he will get null

That's 1 of the abilities, the precog and power null is passive
Power null is not passive, he simply used the almighty to null ichibei ink, lol if power null was passive why was he under KS?
A is also passive, and 4D currently, passives are infinite speed (which dun dun dun the A is), so unless the oponent has 4D resistances he will get null
Only seeing of alternate possibility is passive the rest is still thought based.
And no what I mean is will.he still see possibility when time has stopped? No of u think yes? Bring the scans of him doing such
Cause the hand slaps in time stop

Power null is not passive, he simply used the almighty to null ichibei ink, lol of power null was passive why was he under KS?

Only seeing of alternate possibility is passive the rest is still thought based.
And no what I mean is will.he still sew possibility when time has stopped? No of u think yes? Bring the scans of him doing such
Cause the hand slaps in time stop
Reed his power description again
Also KS was used before he had the A, he can null what he sees from present to future but not stuff from the past

Only though base ability of the A is the Fate hax, precog and Powernull is passive, u can go an read his profile for his powers and every single vs thread with him

Both are passive, big difference here is that one is 3D (oponent) and the other 4D (Yhwach) no matter how cool or OP ur abilities are they will never affect a Higher D hax nor resist it

So unless the oponent has resistance to 4D powernull he will get null

Reed his power description again
Also KS was used before he had the A, he can null what he sees from present to future but not stuff from the past
Ichibei also used his hax on him before he got the almighty, so yeah null point still.thought based
Only though base ability of the A is the Fate hax, precog and Powernull is passive, u can go an read his profile for his powers and every single vs thread with him
Oh I read bleach already know everything I need to know about him, my question is do you know the golden king?
Both are passive, big difference here is that one is 3D (oponent) and the other 4D (Yhwach) no matter how cool or OP ur abilities are they will never affect a Higher D hax nor resist it
Uhhmmm the golden king hax are also 4D.

So unless the oponent has resistance to 4D powernull he will get null

Thats not how power null work, his power null is not 4D unless he nulled something 4D

"It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this ability can nullify anything that falls within the phenomena their powers are made to counter. It is to be assumed that any negation power has its limitations based on the strongest thing it has nullified, and a character may be resistant to the ability (at least in one of its forms), preventing it from having its usual effects.

Now you need to bring scans of him nulling something that erases in Golden king level.

Ichibei also used his hax on him before he got the almighty, so yeah null point still.thought based

Oh I read bleach already know everything I need to know about him, my question is do you know the golden king?

Uhhmmm the golden king hax are also 4D.

Thats not how power null work, his power null is not 4D unless he nulled something 4D

Now you need to bring scans of him nulling something that erases in Golden king level.
U know that the hax of ichibe was still active when he got the A and then it got null right?

Yea, u obviously have not if u dont even know how YH abilities work

Not from all that has been said above

The A in general as of right now is treated as a 4D ability as a whole on the wiki so there goes that.

U know that the hax of ichibe was still active when he got the A and then it got null right?
Bros ichibei used the hax on him.before he got the A but you said this and I quote "Also KS was used before he had the A, he can null what he sees from present to future but not stuff from the past"
So why are you contradicting yourself?
KS was also from the past, if it was passive why didnt he null it?
Yea, u obviously have not if u dont even know how YH abilities work
Who is the one getting confused in yhwach abilities here?
Not from all that has been said above
Neither is yhwach hax 4D from anything said, since you want to play that card.
Please read the threads in GK
The A in general as of right now is treated as a 4D ability as a whole on the wiki so there goes that.
Still a NLF according to the standardz you can't power null something you have not shown the ability to

2.please explain what a process of his powernull and how it unique from normal , what i can see on his profile there's a very general type.
Yhwach explains it himself, it is literally as indirect as it gets, he simply sees your power in the future and it is no longer capable of harming or defeating him, so yeah, it falls under the bolded part in my previous post which you weirdly just tried to ignore.
3. Power null page...
However, certain forms of Power Nullification may prevent the usage of powers through less direct methods, making resistance less useful and the strength of the ability less relevant.
You're wasting my time and your own, basically just stonewalling at this point, I don't really care about this match since it's a stomp even if you consider The Golden King the winner.

Last edited:
Yhwach explains it himself, it is literally as indirect as it gets, he simply sees your power in the future and it is no longer capable of harming or defeating him, so yeah, it falls under the bolded part in my previous post which you weirdly just tried to ignore.

You're wasting my time and your own, basically just stonewalling at this point, I don't really care about this match since it's a stomp even if you consider The Golden King the winner.
1. Tbh , there's just normal powernull just said it's " incapable to harm " doesn't mean any special thing because that's powernull feat in general.

2. I've a lot of words but keep in short , i would say a same thing as your said but change the last , i never considered GK is the winner.

Anyway we must need a revision finished.

Even if almighty is not 4-D,he can still nullify GK hax because GK's atomization is not 4-D
Refer to the no limit fallacy page, unless he has nulled something like that (which he has not) he won't have anything to say he can null it.

The word NLF is overused tbh,power null wont work like that,it will nullify even power that the user doesn't show to nullify in canon,it's only NLF when saying he can null even CM type 2 or higher D hax

The word NLF is overused tbh,power null wont work like that,it will nullify even power that the user doesn't show to nullify in canon,it's only NLF when saying he can null even CM type 2 or higher D hax
So cause naruto has powernull on hi profile he can null any type of power he hasn't nulled before? Its NLF, he has not even shown the ability to null anything metaphysical so he won't get it, even in his verse he can't null all powers lmao
I mean The Almight nullified Ichibe's conceptual hax. It's not a stretch to say it could nullify physics manip/deconstruction of GK
He hasn't nulled anything metaphysical so he is getting slapped, stop wanking

"abstract theory with no basis in reality."

He is getting slapped

Concepts are abstract by their very nature....
I think you are misunderstanding me, he has not nulled anything metaphysical he is not doing that magically

I mean this is literally on GK profile
"addition The M, who is stated to a the concept of Jet Black, was also assumed to be a metaphysical existence, and an illusion. M is well beyond the scope of a normal illusion or metaphysical existence as he is a type 2 concept that is beyond the time, space and causality of several infinite series of universes" and the hand can destroy this, now u need to bring yhwach feat of resisting type 2 conceptual manipulation or nulling such

2. False Platonic Concept: Such concepts, or forms, are mostly transcendent of reality. These concepts shape all of reality and whatever level that reality exists in, and everything in reality "participates" in these concepts. These concepts interact with their objects in the same manner as listed above. In this way, the alteration of these concepts will change every object of the concept on whatever scale has been shown

Last edited:
I think everyone should ignore what's Pain trying to say,he doesn't even know how does power null work and why concept is metaphysical

I think everyone should ignore what's Pain trying to say,he doesn't even know how does power null work and why concept is metaphysical
Not my fault you want to wank and I didn't allow you, yhwach has no feat of resisting type 2 conceptual manipulation or nulling it so yes its NLF, if you are too dull and can't understand that stfu

I actually agree with Pain now. For CM you do need feats of nulling the same type. To assume someone could would be akin to assume some could use all types offensively, if they show feats of using one.

Pain should probably chill tho its a friendly debate

GK's CM is type 3 unless you're blind
Not my fault you want to wank and I didn't allow you, yhwach has no feat of resisting type 2 conceptual manipulation or nulling it so yes its NLF, if you are too dull and can't understand that stfu

Yeah actually I just checked both profiles and GK's concept hax is type 3 which is the same as Ichibe's so... Ywach does have feats of nulling it.

GK's CM is type 3 unless you're blind
Read his page again, he has both type 2 and 3

The Grotesque Demonic Hand can destroy the real, illusory, physical and metaphysical. Within the series, there have been numerous illusions and metaphysical existences, such as Old Ones which aren't real creatures, just illusions dreamt up by humans, Metacritters, which are beings of paranormal phenomena and illusions, monsters born out of darkness who are too warped to be in the world and shouldn't exist outside of a fairy tale, and are created from the wishes and feelings of a human. In addition The M, who is stated to a the concept of Jet Black, was also assumed to be a metaphysical existence, and an illusion. M is well beyond the scope of a normal illusion or metaphysical existence as he is a type 2 concept that is beyond the time, space and causality of several infinite series of universe

Back