• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Vs Whitebeard Vs Celestial Spirit King Vs Ichiryuu

In a battle of moustache's, who wins?

NOTE: This is not an actual physical fight, it's a fight of who has the best/most epic moustache lol.

is ichiryuu from toriko?

either way,ywach has almighty hax, he should win (at least with the currently known stuff about him) ^_^

GreatestSin said:
is ichiryuu from toriko?

either way,ywach has almighty hax, he should win (at least with the currently known stuff about him) ^_^
Ichiryuu is from Toriko and he wins in this matchup.

Oblivion00 said:
Ichiryuu is from Toriko and he wins in this matchup.
shouldnt ywach "see" and than negate it?

nevermind, if it goes to mustaches i chose ichiryuu, i looked at his profile, his mustache fits perfecty into his face and makes it look awesome, than i think ywach and #3 whitebeard, than CSK siply because he doesnt fit into "human face" picture i have in my mind :p

Yhwach has an ungroomed and messy stache, I would go with the CSK or whitebeard IMO.

Ichiryuu would win the fight though.

Couldn't CSK remove the almighty with his Galaxia Blade ? Well anyway he gets stomped but it is even possible (removing Almighty)?

It's a battle of statches, y'all. Not an actual fight.

Anyway my picks either Whitebeard or CSK. Ichiryuu comes in second/or is it third? Yhwach comes in last for me. That quincy mofo grew his statche while he took that one nap he had in the manga, that ain't fair.

Whitebeard's is better than all of them. It looks well taken care of while:

1) Ywach has a rat on his face

2) Celestial Spirit king has failed to comb his mustache for over 1000 years

3) Ichiryuu's looks like a hulk hogan WANNABE

Whitebeard stomps with his fabulous mustache.

Phantasys said:
Ichiryuu, because he doesn't look like he's got an animal living on his face.
Well, He looks like a Hulk Holgan copy. Ywach does look like he has a rat on his face and the Spirit King looks like his mustache is given poor care. Whitebeard's looks like it is cleaned, brushed and dried on an hourly basis. WB's mustache stomps.

Yhwach's Stache stomps all. It's just basic manga rules yo.

Hair Growth = Power.

Evolution of yhwach s mustache by mdre13-d856ojn
His mean chops litterally have power.

Back