• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yo dawg i heard u like speed so i speed-ed ur speed so u can speed it while u speed.

Ok so

Gang of wolfs vs Wolf of gangs

Wolfgang tried to enter the shiranui village, but what he saw surpassed his imagination, an exact copy of him was waiting for him there. How could this be? - he thought.

-It's ok as long as i am faster i can win.

Oh Wolfgang is on his 7-A tier without reliant immortalities. States of minds are in character or bloodlusted whatever you want, it doesn't matter against doppleganger.

Can they copy the opponents entire mind, memories and shit? If not, they are completely destroyed by the sheer ammount of information that 180k souls have.

This is quite interesting.

While i don't know anything about them, in their profile says that they could copy the Waifu (Ajumi), who I personally belive is a 4-D being, I guess they could copy the Die Ewigkeit but if they do then it's a win for Wolfy as they need a soul stock to mantain the beri'ah without burning themselves.

If they can copy it without the backfire then incon in a race to the end of time.

Can they copy the true briah if they already copied the false one?

the thing about briah is its a desire so its unlikely the desire to not be touch would follow if its not the actual desire and yes 180k+ info dump is there

You can't restrict immortality. It's not allowed now.

Sir Ovens said:
You can't restrict immortality. It's not allowed now.
Who's the smart guy who thought that up? No like that's srsly dumb to just allow a character some top shit immortality cus "fair". They get fodderized by their opponent, but lol type 8.

Meh anyway. How does this go?

Briah vs Briah

Speed vs Speed

It was discussed that since we don't restrict powers, why restrict immortality? If you can't beat a character with bullshit immortality, don't use that character in vs threads. It's the same principle with powers.

Sir Ovens said:
It was discussed that since we don't restrict powers, why restrict immortality? If you can't beat a character with bullshit immortality, don't use that character in vs threads. It's the same principle with powers.
It's a different issue doe.

Let's say The Hero is type 8 immort on Medaka.

Restricting All Fiction isn't allowed because...well what you are putting up against your character won't be Medaka, it'll be a fan fic-ed Medaka, not an actual one.

Though type 8 is a different issue. Medaka alone doesn't have type 8, someone else gives her type 8, she's just there to profit, though we don't use outside help in vs battles (example goku vs medaka happens in a universe where nothing exists, no people, no dragon balls, no ajimu etc etc). So what is happening is: Goku vs Medaka + The Hero.

We are including another character into a 1v1 vs battle. Outside help can't be treated the same way as actual powers. (i know there are characters that live on outside powers like Jill, but that's because we decided it's only worth to do so with those powers, Jill uses those powers as they were her own, though type 8 immort from those powers shouldn't be allowed because you are bringing the ACTUAL basanos into the fight not just the powers he gave jill. What i mean is Jill can draw power from Basanos, but she can't draw immortality, Basanos itself gives that help, so it's not jill's capability by a LONG shot).

Back