• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Previous match got removed since she got an AP buff.

Speed is equalized.

Yor is casually 16.9 megajoules.

Yoon-seok downscales from ~2.4 megajoules, can amp his AP to at least >9 megajoules, 14 megajoules if he gets a counterattack but for a single attack. His durability can be amped to >3.6 megajoules.

All his amps are available.

No one has prior knowledge.

Yor Forger: 0

Choi Yoon-seok: 7

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Me trying to decipher which weird generic korean name is which character in weird generic manhwa about bullies:
crazy-jim-carrey.gif

Probably gonna take a while til someone posts an argument, so I'll just post mine till then:

Yor has no knowledge on Yoon's regen weakness, so that's a big advantage for Yoon, and he also resists poison pretty comfortably.

Yor has a pretty hefty AP advantage, meanwhile Yoon has superior skills, better instinctive actions, a >4x Ap buff for his striking strength and like, a 5 times attack speed buff.

His ranged attacks are invisible, have a 30% dura neg, and he can just go invisible on a whim that normal people can't see him at all no matter what he does.

And, of course, his Accelerated development should comfortably make him even more above her in terms of skill and he'll eventually catch on in strength.

Unless there's something I'm missing here, I believe Yoon-seok should comfortably win.

Back