• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

....You are fighting Notorious B.I.G.....

I got Merukimo

I don't know about either character so how do I do?

Colonel Krukov said:
I got MerukimoI don't know about either character so how do I do?

Well, Merukimon is capable of matching Royal Knights, who are 3-A to High 3-A, and he can cut through time-space, but he himself isn't to impressive by Digimon high tier standards. So I dunno.

Hmmm I see, so stalemate?

If you can bypass it's regen, you win. (Congrats, you killed it)

If you can BFR it, you win. (How it was defeated canonically)

If you cannot move, or have projectiles that move faster than you, you win. (Stalemate)

Well, I guess you can slowly back up and use bullet seed in random directions until it forgets you exist

I got....

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Fire_Emblem

Welp, I'm composite FE apparently

I guess I'll just BFR it by sending it to the past(Done by Naga) or just leave by going to the Astral Plane(Everyone and their mother in Fates can do this), and maybe soul hax and sealing, I could also summon a horde of monsters and slowly run away as they fail miserably to fight it, Freeze staves, Petrify, Sleep, also Nihil is able to negate abilities, meaning I might even be able to fight it

I got someone called Delphini from Harry Potter, she has the killing curse, you think that could kill B.I.G or are there any other hax spells in H.P that could defeat it?

Well.. Would it be cheating picking JoJo's verse? That means I have hamon, an incredible will to live, I am the Ultimate Lifeform and capable of altering myself, I have the power of all stands including BIG and I could just erase him using GER. However at the same time I have the fear of Hol Horse, the arrogance of DIO and so on.

If I cant, guess I'll just choose something like Saint Seiya or Gemini Saga himself. That way, I can BFR him through Another Dimension or similar.

I legit got Raven on my first try. And it's the one time I'm happy about being surprised with TTG on my screen ovo

Back