• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You Did This to Yourself Professor (Dr. Kondraki vs Jonathan Joestar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two verses I am slowly coming to dislike. Wonderful. I think that makes me objective.

Kondraki:

• Obvious AP advantage is obvious
  • Can easily overcome regen by just burning Jon to a crisp and constantly attacking with butterflies and the like
  • Overwhelming amounts of attacks via the damn butterflies
  • Intelligence by a fair margin
  • Range
Jonathan:

• Some amount of durability negation, though it doesn't seem to be totally negating
  • M I N D H A X
Verdict:

For now, Kondraki. 7/10. He has superior AP to fodderize Jon, a minor range advantage, outsmarts Jon (who isn't dumb by any means, but isn't as smart as Kondraki, not even close).

Considering Kondraki has a way to overcome Jon's regen (which IIRC is not that fast), then he should take this.

I mean even the profile of Jonathan attribute it to DIO:

• Hermit Purple#2: DIO, after taking over Jonathan's body, awakened a Stand that was originally Jonathan's. It's completely identical to Joseph Joestar's Hermit Purple, which can produce psychic photography used to track the Joestars, and as such should be capable if performing the feats the original had accomplished.
So It should be in the profile of DIO and not of Jonathan, I think a CRT should be made to change it from one profile to the other.

Feel free. I'm not super knowledgeable, all I saw was a Stand that was on his profile.

AP really isn't a fact considering how small it is, but rest seem good

But for now I'll wait

AP isn't a huge gap, no, but it is over 2x meaning it is a viable advantage.

Prof made me do this by saying that Konny's camera is just a flash of light, although i can't tell if he was joking or not

Konny FRA.

Jonathan isn't getting past Kondraki's control over his perception of the environment.

but guiz scp is weak

Granted, Konny is far from being hyper-haxed and stuff, but still

Prof: 10-C Durability with the butterflies.

Hamon Radar negates illusions, even if said illusions are indistigushable from reality and feel like they would

Jonathan could use his Hamon to glue up all the butterflies into a ball and throw then somewere else that would give him a opportunity to attack that doctor with his hamon and incapacitate him.

The difference in AP is only by 2X is not enough to fry him.

Besides he has Hamon to block that and if Kondraki tries to keep his distance he could just use ranged attacks too.

the camera is easily spammable and Kondraki will definitely try to keep his distence

besides, the camera is strong enough to cause 3rd degree burns on other High 8-C, so it'll **** Jonathan up pretty badly

Jonathan can also punch the ground and the Hamon will conduct through it that could catch him by surprise because it is coming from bellow.

About the Fire he could use that plan once he gets burned and blinded before he gets one shotted by the second flash,but im see were you are getting at so your vote is still legit.

Hl3 or bust said:
half of his flesh suddenly melted
Uh, that's not how Kondraki's camera works.

It produces light strong enough to give third degree burns. It can do this at a rapid fire pace to where it could burn him overtime, but it wouldn't "suddenly melt him".

Also, we never see Kondarki use his camera to burn other High 8-Cs. Logically it should do that, but we don't know to what extent.

And Kondraki is > 083-D = 076 > 682, so he's likely around baseline.

well, iirc, the AP gap is around 2x, so it should be pretty bad 3rd degree burns, although probably not enough to melt Jon's flesh

sorry about that

I've been taking a break from discussions and working on revisions and other projects... but I will accept your challenge, HI3.

Let's address some things real quick. His camera is not going to one-shot Jonathan, it's not even close to being within OHKO range. Will it melt and burn his skin? Yeah, it's going to scorch it. It will definitely blind him even if he closes his eyes. It's going to hurt.

Will it stop Jonathan though? I have my doubts. There is no force actually being applied to him so in theory there is nothing halting his movement other than pain. Consider the following scenario, both Kondraki and Jonathan are roughly ten meters away from each other. Jonathan charges in, using his hamon breathing and preparing for an overdrive. The doctor laughs at such a silly attempt on his life by someone so... weak. He takes his camera and snaps a picture, eviscerating Jonathan's face and clothing... but the 6'5" english giant keeps charging. Logically you can run forward faster than you can run backwards. This means Jonathan will reach the doctor faster than he can back up, probably only getting one more shot on Jonathan if that. He delivers his hamon kick straight to his opponent and it begins to enter his body, shutting down his organs and potentially mindhaxing him and thus preventing him from using his camera or even running away. This would give Jonathan time to regenerate (he's healed up a shattered arm and other bones in 10 seconds, these burns would probably mend themselves around the same time frame) and then finish the job once Kondraki starts to come around.

In this scenario, Jonathan would take the win. He's demonstrated his tolerance to pain and perserverance even against uncomfortable situation. He's had four other men try to halt his charge in a Rugby game. He's had Dio bend a spear and shatter his shoulder in there first real fight and he managed to keep up and ignore the pain. He was close to suffocating under water before he came up with a plan to save himself. He's had multiple concussions and probably a broken skull from Tarkus and kept struggling, only stopping when his neck was snapped. You take all of these feats into account and consider that a litteral property of hamon (it's on his page) is to nullify pain, and I see no reason why Jonathan cannot rush Kondraki and put him down with a hamon kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back