• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You vs Goku

Goku wins easily. Just because Goku equalized AP and durability to your level, doesn't mean he'll also equalize skill, so Goku just destroy you faster than a karate world champion could beat you

And that's not even mentioning flight, ki blasts and (limited) instinctive reactions

Goku wins easily. Just because Goku equalized AP and durability to your level, doesn't mean he'll also equalize skill, so Goku just destroy you faster than a karate world champion could beat you

And that's not even mentioning flight, ki blasts and (limited) instinctive reactions
you are combined human, skill higher

Even a composite human would not be as skilled as Goku, especially since Goku got flight, ki blasts and instictive reactions (though those are limited)
Good. FIGHT him in GAME and use hacks. You easily gg him

Composite human has Mastery of at least 170 martial arts, sleight of hand, acting in general, military tactics, and a willingness to use everything to their advantage having several traits that goku doesn't know humans can have.

Goku can fly and has practically infinite projects however he knows you can't kill him as he can just raise his ki to prevent it and the guy loves a fair fight so I don't know it will be a big thing.

Composite human has Mastery of at least 170 martial arts, sleight of hand, acting in general, military tactics, and a willingness to use everything to their advantage having several traits that goku doesn't know humans can have.

Goku can fly and has practically infinite projects however he knows you can't kill him as he can just raise his ki to prevent it and the guy loves a fair fight so I don't know it will be a big thing.
we fight faster too

Composite human stomps if we use real life rules. Goku has advantage in terms of range as he can fly and energy blasts. But Composite human stomps in Hand to Hand. Goku's fictional martial art just doesn't go well with the martial arts that we use. Our earth martial arts are practical and are guaranteed to work. The composite human will just takedown Goku if he goes for Hand to hand and Goku will be choked out.

But, Goku can just use Kaioken and become as strong as a bear and defeat the composite human.

So, yeah. Goku wins if he abuses his magic abilities.

Last edited:
Composite human stomps if we use real life rules. Goku has advantage in terms of range as he can fly and energy blasts. But Composite human stomps in Hand to Hand. Goku's fictional martial art just doesn't go well with the martial arts that we use. Our earth martial arts are practical and are guaranteed to work. The composite human will just takedown Goku if he goes for Hand to hand and Goku will be choked out.

But, Goku can just use Kaoiken and become as strong as a bear and defeat the composite human.

So, yeah. Goku wins if he abuses his magic abilities.
What

this isn't a stats equal as a rule of the actual thing, Goku simply lowers his strength to the level of composite human, he wouldn't use kaioken or any transformation

Goku wins, but him being more skilled than every human who ever lived put together is laughable.

Inta-Copying moves and facing people with a lot of experience in no way surpasses CH.

Sit and think, for more than a few seconds, about what a true CH could do and would know. It's pretty insane.

Goku wins, but him being more skilled than every human who ever lived put together is laughable.

Inta-Copying moves and facing people with a lot of experience in no way surpasses CH.

Sit and think, for more than a few seconds, about what a true CH could do and would know. It's pretty insane.
Why do you think composite human is more skilled? I don't see how really, so tell me.

What is CH

Why do you think composite human is more skilled? I don't see how really, so tell me.
The ability to perform every martial art or physical ability ever known.

Photographic memory and movement copying, far superior to anything goku was ever capable of.

What is CH
CH is every human who ever lived made into one person; with all of the knowledge, experience, and ability of everyone who ever lived.

It depends. Which Goku are we talking about?
  • OG Dragon Ball Goku, who starts off as a little kid and builds up his strength overtime into his teenage years?
  • Z Goku, a grown adult who can turn into a Super Saiyan?
  • GT Goku, who has a badass looking form known as Super Saiyan 4?
  • Or DBS Goku who has been pulling transformations out his ass since Resurrection F?

It depends. Which Goku are we talking about?
  • OG Dragon Ball Goku, who starts off as a little kid and builds up his strength overtime into his teenage years?
  • Z Goku, a grown adult who can turn into a Super Saiyan?
  • GT Goku, who has a badass looking form known as Super Saiyan 4?
  • Or DBS Goku who has been pulling transformations out his ass since Resurrection F?
I linked DBS Goku in the thread.

The ability to perform every martial art or physical ability ever known.

Photographic memory and movement copying, far superior to anything goku was ever capable of.

CH is every human who ever lived made into one person; with all of the knowledge, experience, and ability of everyone who ever lived.
Goku can copy everything the human can do and perform it even better. He has feats of copying abilities far harder to perform than anything human can do in an extremely short amount of time, most of the time by seeing it once. Photographic memory and movement copying? Well if that involves colying then Goku can do it better than human. If that is the best the human can do then he doesn't even begin to copare to Goku.

I linked DBS Goku in the thread.
Well, I'll see myself out.

man-jumping-off-a-cliff-into-water-adam-clark.jpg

Goku can copy everything the human can do and perform it even better. He has feats of copying abilities far harder to perform than anything human can do in an extremely short amount of time, most of the time by seeing it once. Photographic memory and movement copying? Well if that involves colying then Goku can do it better than human. If that is the best the human can do then he doesn't even begin to copare to Goku.
No, he can't. What feats does goku have to support what you're saying?

Copying ki techniques? We're talking about pure martial arts moves here.

No, he can't. What feats does goku have to support what you're saying?

Copying ki techniques? We're talking about pure martial arts moves here.
I gave some examples in those previous walls of text. Copying After images and it's variants and improving on them, creating a new technique by copying tiens 4 arm fist, Ultra instinct, copied roshi's janken fist and created the crazy fist by seeing the drunken fist, those are the non ki related copying feats, the ki related feats are much harder to do and much more impressive than those (except UI) and surpass literally anything composite human can ever do.

I gave some examples in those previous walls of text. Copying After images and it's variants and improving on them, creating a new technique by copying tiens 4 arm fist, Ultra instinct, copied roshi's janken fist and created the crazy fist by seeing the drunken fist, those are the non ki related copying feats, the ki related feats are much harder to do and much more impressive than those (except UI) and surpass literally anything composite human can ever do.
Literally all of that is just mystic martial arts stuff and not pure MA feats but ok.

Literally all of that is just mystic martial arts stuff and not pure MA feats but ok.
I think the only PURE Martial Arts technique Goku created by himself was the Meteor Combination (shown in Dragon Ball Episode 147). And that was never even seen again afterwards.

Unfortunately for you, Goku skill stomps all regular human master martial artist who have even better feats than real life humans, not only that but these "mystic martial arts" are even harder to learn than real martial arts and require more skill.

Back