• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mine:
Mental Master. Skill level: --
1 - Ultra liar. (Lie super convincingly; truth serums and lie detectors cannot expose the user's lies)

2 - Photographic memory. (Recall in great detail things that have only been seen once, even briefly)

3 - Survival instincts. (Intuitively know what to do to ensure survival)
Psychic. Skill level: Dependent on mood
1 - Psychic shield. (Produce a strong repulsive shield by thinking it)

2 - Precognition. (See what's going to happen before it actually happens)

3 - Binding. (Mentally restrict or imprison others)
Electric Control (Elemental). Skill level: No control
1 - Electric transmutation. (Transform objects into electrics by looking at them)
Strengthened by: Sadistic Tendencies
Weakened by: Love

I'm violating pretty much everyone on here simply due to the insane level of transmutation (Probably stopping at 4-B, since he attacks from the planets orbit meaning I probably couldn’t even see him)

Mine:
Mental Master. Skill level: --
1 - Ultra liar. (Lie super convincingly; truth serums and lie detectors cannot expose the user's lies)

2 - Photographic memory. (Recall in great detail things that have only been seen once, even briefly)

3 - Survival instincts. (Intuitively know what to do to ensure survival)
Psychic. Skill level: Dependent on mood
1 - Psychic shield. (Produce a strong repulsive shield by thinking it)

2 - Precognition. (See what's going to happen before it actually happens)

3 - Binding. (Mentally restrict or imprison others)
Electric Control (Elemental). Skill level: No control
1 - Electric transmutation. (Transform objects into electrics by looking at them)
Strengthened by: Sadistic Tendencies
Weakened by: Love

I'm violating pretty much everyone on here simply due to the insane level of transmutation (Probably stopping at 4-B, since he attacks from the planets orbit meaning I probably couldn’t even see him)
Luffy resists Transmutation with Haki. In fact, Haki lets him counter all Devil Fruit hax so you're pretty much screwed.

Power Type 1:
Supernatural
1 - Death-defier. (Use supernatural power to defy death and keep going even after taking fatal hits)
2 - Genie. (Grant wishes to whoever is the master)
------------------------
Power Type 2:
Super Powered
1 - Wall-runner. (Defy gravity and run and jump along walls and angled surfaces)
2 - Super luck. (Beat the odds, have good fortune and narrowly avoid misfortune)
------------------------
Power Type 3:
Augmented
1 - Heat-seeking projectiles. (Fire powerful heat-seeking rockets from a launcher hidden in the user's arm)
2 - Laser vision. (Fire powerful lasers from the eyes at will)
3 - Rocket punch. (Fire the user's fist as a jet-powered projectile capable of severely damaging stone and metal and reattaching at will)

Power | Power origin | Skill Level:
1st | Blessed (The Chosen One) | Intermittent
2nd | Blessed | Intermediate
3rd | Experiment gone wrong | --

---
Strengthened by: ---
Weakened by: Oppression

depends on how good the genie power is

Power Type 1:
Super Powered
1 - Heat vision. (See the heat signatures of targets, across long distances and through certain materials)
------------------------
Power Type 2:
Psychic
1 - Technopathy. (Control, manipulate and communicate with technology with the power of the user's mind)
2 - Dream viewer. (View the dreams of others as clearly as watching TV)
------------------------
Power Type 3:
Super Human
1 - Improved punch. (Easily punch through solid rock)
2 - Ultra endurance. (Keep going even through the toughest challenges and obstacles)

Power | Power origin | Skill Level:
1st | Natural power since birth | Unstable
2nd | Supernatural | Average
3rd | Ancient Genes | --

---
Strengthened by: Selfishness
Weakened by: Anger
Punching through rock is 9-B so i one shot Dexter but get one shot by She-Hulk and none of my other powers can really cover for that

Power Type 1:
Energy control 1 - Energy binding. (Create restraints or barriers to restrict or imprison others)
2 - EMP waves. (Release electromagnetic pulses capable of disabling or destroying electronic devices)
3 - Lightning rod. (Summon and redirect lightning)
------------------------
Power Type 2: Super Human
1 - Insomnia. (Go without sleep and suffer no ill effects from this)
2 - Improved strength. (Lift up to 900lb/408kg)
3 - Improved stealth. (Easily move around without making a sound or drawing people's attention)
------------------------
Power Type 3: Psychic
1 - Psychic flight. (Fly at up to 880 mph/1,416 kph with the power of the mind)
2 - Teleportation. (Instantly move from one location to another across long distances)
Power|Power origin|Skill Level:
1st|Mixed species|Dependent on status
2nd|Extraordinary accident|--
3rd|Experiment gone wrong|Limited
--- Strengthened by: --- Weakened by: ---
(I promise I didn't cheat)

I'd probably stop at luffy and get hard stomped because of my lack of dura, the massive ap gap, and the speed diff

Last edited:
Power Type 1:
Super Human
1 - Super speed. (Run at 840 mph/1,352 kph for up to 40 seconds before tiring)
2 - Insomnia. (Go without sleep and suffer no ill effects from this)
------------------------
Power Type 2:
Magical
1 - Banisher. (Send creatures away and trap them in other locations or dimensions)
2 - Earth magic. (Draw power from the planet to cast spells to create barriers to protect, heal and help)
------------------------
Power Type 3:
Beast Master
1 - Horned. (Possess a narwhal horn)
2 - Frog-tongue. (Use a long, sticky, retractable tongue to snare and reel in objects from a distance)
3 - Burrower. (Dig rapidly through earth and stone)

Power|Power origin|Skill Level:
1st|Human technology|--
2nd|Many years of study|Unstable
3rd|Experiment gone wrong|Unstable

---
Strengthened by: ---
Weakened by: ---

My Power Type 2 looks kinda op tbh. I think I at least get to Luffy with this set.

Back