• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Young Joseph Joestar vs Asriel Dreemurr

Maybe I was being a bit too silly pitting Jotaro vs Reinhard. Here's a fight you may find a bit more...balanced, you could say.

Speed is equalized. Fight takes place on top of a "dormant" volcano.

Asriel is using his full power. Joseph has his clackers to even it out.

Who wins? You decide ;)

Joseph EoH
The luckiest man on Earth

Asrielangelofdeath
Arrogant Save Scummer

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Wait? He's on a volcano and has his clackers?No offense Op but this is a hilariously bad shitstomp in Joseph's favor, read the rules or something. Honestly.
explain what this mean?

Because Asriel can't get killed by conventionnal means because of SAVE and LOAD and one hyper goner and this battle is done lol

Joseph is too versatile, the head of the goat would explode when presenting his strategies.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Hamon/Ripple user, Can negate durability through the use of Sendo Overdrive, Possesses the stand Hermit Purple which allows for mid - level offensive and defensive capability and also has clairvoyant/psychic powers, Master battle tactician.

VS

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Time Travel, Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Timeline Erasure, Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Soul Manipulation, Reality Warping, Matter Manipulation, Transformation, Magic, Time Paradox Immunity, Immortality (Type 4), Danmaku, Power Nullification, Information Manipulation, Determination, Absorption of Souls, Minor resistance to Memory Erasure.

and you call this a stomp in Joseph's favor XD

you've made my day

Dude, Joseph has killed gods with a piece of string. Also his profile hasn't been updated in years. I plan on adding some cool stuff like plot manipulation and luck manipulation at a later point.

Asriel try to use SAVE and LOAD, but Josephs omnipotent luck causes Asriel to randomly develop amnesia and forgot how to use his powers. Then Joseph uses his clackers to channel his durability ignoring Hamon into Asriel.

Spear procides to summon void shiki, whom solos.

Shiki? So? Joseph's inexperienced uncle shitstomped someone wuth multiple personalities and control over aspects of the universe before, if he could Joseph can and has already thought up a billion contingency plans while I typed thus.

Shiki kills every single contingency he's thought up of.

Impossible, his plans have no concept of death or failure. They exist beyond such petty concepts. Stop wanking, as long as Joseph has his clackers and is on a volcano he wins, he's already stacked the whole deck.

Void Shiki calls in Spam Boy, whom solos everyone here with a single Spamma rolla da.
Spam boy

Joseph: Now you'll say, "I've killed every single contingency you've thought up of"

Shiki: I've killed every single contingency you've thought up of........NANI?!!!?!!????!?!!!!?

While Shiki is distracted he forgets to summon Spam Boy and he ends up launched to mars.

But Spam Boy defeated the Composite Tree. There's no way Joseph could ever survive, even if he threw his cracker balls while using his volcano BFR.

Do you forget that the Composite Tree beat the Athourity with no effort whatsoever?

But, that's one letter short, making him have only half the power of the mighty Authority!

Gets them every time.

I SUMMON THE BANHAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back