• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so first things first we need to find every scaling chain scaleable to everybody from weakest to strongest

I usually mark this from different ratings like
A-1 (2 Tons)
A-2 (78 Tons)
A-3 (3 Kilotons)
A-4 (4.8 Kilotons)
A-5 (5.4 Kilotons)

And so on

So now the people who scale to the lowest, I'm assuming S1 Dick, S1 Artemis, etc.

Also, did we calc this? Could be good to scale for the physicals of the human guys.

I recommend we have "young humans (Dick Grayson, Artemis, Tim Drake), adult humans (Batman, Red Arrow, Green Arrow, Barbara Gordon, Sportsmaster), superhumans (Aqualad, Bane, Deathstroke, Vandal Savage), and so on

Also, did we calc this? Could be good to scale for the physicals of the human guys
Seems

So for those lowest tiers here's the feats, I really doubt that feat will be more the the almost wall+ zatanna and artemis dura feat

young humans (Dick Grayson, Artemis, Tim Drake), adult humans (Batman, Red Arrow, Green Arrow, Barbara Gordon, Sportsmaster), superhumans (Aqualad, Bane, Deathstroke, Vandal Savage), and so on
I suppose going by these we'd have it like this
Young humans: (Wall level)
Adult humans: (baseline Wall+)
Superhumans: (either Small Building level or Building level scaling from flash, Superboy, and Aqualad)

So
S1 Wally's speed (3700.81 Kilojoules)
S1 Wally's top speed (4638.49 Kilojoules)
Older Dick's striking (854.96 Kilojoules)
Older Zatanna's and Artemis's durability (9398.85 Kilojoules)

I'd put Wally's calcs scaleable to higher level chars, as Wally is a regular human, but his KE isn't regular human KE, especially with his speed.
Wally would be "this strong, up to this strong at top speed"

Wally has relevant feats w/out utilizing decent amounts of speed like when he took out this Kobra cultist and even when he blocks a trained soldier.

Vandal Savage was knocking him away with his powers so there's a clear discrepancy with Wally and speedy wally

I suppose going by these we'd have it like this
Young humans: (Wall level)
Adult humans: (baseline Wall+)
Superhumans: (either Small Building level or Building level scaling from flash, Superboy, and Aqualad)
I'm gonna see if I can find a calc for the young kids such as s1 dick, artemis, etc. or else they'll just scale above dick's wall cratering feat (street level)

I suppose those were A-1 through A-3 then the next would be A-4 soooo...

A4: Season 4 Kryptonians to Season 2 Captain Marvel level: (13.498862332695999555 Tons of TNT (City Block level) to (4.76883455193 Kilotons, Small Town level+)

A5: Full Power Shazam/Superman = 14.3065036558 Kilotons (Town level)

A5 varies a long range due to Flash's 78.0553079467 Megatons of TNT (City level+) feat and Red Tornado's 1.0681907982791587486 Gigatons (Large Mountain level) feat

These however could potentially be exclusive to their peaks and may not scale depending on how we want to handle it

A6: Fate, Klarion, and Child will the the highest tier at high 6-A

Older Zatanna's and Artemis's durability (9398.85 Kilojoules)
This is actually Season 1 so this would scale to them as children

yeah since Wall could contend with Savage maybe we do either wall level varies up to either wall+ or small building level with speed

S1 Artemis did this
Clone Harper withstood this
Those could be nice for A-1 nd A-2

I would help out but I don't even know what the "A" means in A-1 and so on heh, I'm confused. Sorry.
Think of "A-1" as "Attack Potency & Durability Level 1"
I split tiers up from lowest to highest based on the tiers of characters in series
"B-1" might be speed, "C-1" might be lifting

So just ignore the A, the numbers matter

A-1 = Human Kids
A-2 = Human Adults
A-3 = Superhuman Adults

So tempest, Kaldur's water shields have a 8-C dura feat and Flash has an 8-C dura feat abliet while running not at top speed though sooo would we scale the superhuman tiers to 9-A or 8-C in your opinion

Not sure if Kaldur's water shields scale to their AP unless they have feats of doing so

Barry has a lot of higher tier dura feats, like taking hits from Sportsmaster's weapon (which hurt Billy in the same exact instance while Barry was closer), Amazo (self explanatory), and some others.

So I'd say 9-A unless better feats come forth

Not sure if Kaldur's water shields scale to their AP unless they have feats of doing so

Barry has a lot of higher tier dura feats, like taking hits from Sportsmaster's weapon (which hurt Billy in the same exact instance while Barry was closer), Amazo (self explanatory), and some others.

So I'd say 9-A unless better feats come forth
Okay I thought so but I wanted to hear your thoughts as well and yeah barry with speed did fight and take hits from amazo for hours so 9-B+ up to 7-B+ with speed for flash

Quick question

For Aqualad's shield calc, did we do the CA of Aqualad's shields, or did we assume his shields withstood the whole yield

Quick question

For Aqualad's shield calc, did we do the CA of Aqualad's shields, or did we assume his shields withstood the whole yield
Full yield since explosives we're directly pushed into the shield and made direct contact with them before exploding. Also the explosion was pretty massive and covered a 35m distance from the direct contact it made with the wall

Full yield since explosives we're directly pushed into the shield and made direct contact with them before exploding. Also the explosion was pretty massive and covered a 35m distance from the direct contact it made with the wall
True but Arrow still set it off a slight distance away from the actual water wall. Even him being half a meter away would chop off the yield, plus our standards on explosion scaling are dumb if you're not the one causing it

its maybe half a meter away from Aqualad but idk the center of the blast i ditectly on the shield

Tiny bit

If I assume the surface area of the boom is a square meter (looks like it's a little above half of aqualad's body and equally as wide) with a half a meter distance away

Explosion per square meter would be 0.45962018129/(4π(0.5)^2) = 0.14630164759 tons
Hits small building+, but still not too far off from the explosion yield

A-1 = Wally (3700.809 Kilojoules (Wall level, 9-B) < Wally with max KE (4638.493 Kilojoules (Wall level, 9-B) < Zatanna and Artemis (9398.85 Kilojoules (Wall level, 9-B) = Dick Grayson (S1) = Tim Drake = Beast Boy (Base) < Batman = Red Arrow = Green Arrow = Barbara Gordon = Sportsmaster

A-2 = Aqualad (0.0223 Tons (Small Building level, 9-A) < Superboy (0.053621414914 Tons of TNT (Small Building level, 9-A) < Aqualad Shields (0.14630164759 tons (Small Building level+, 9-A+)

A-3 = Season 4 Kryptonians to Season 2 Captain Marvel level: (13.498862332695999555 Tons of TNT (City Block level, 8-B) to (4.76883455193 Kilotons, Small Town level+, Low 7-C+)

A-4 = Red Tornado (1.068 Gigatons (Large Mountain level, 7-A) < Full Power Shazam/Superman < Bart Max KE (2.101 Gigatons (Large Mountain level, 7-A) < Barry Max KE (2.611 Gigatons (Large Mountain level, 7-A)

A-5 = Doctor Fate, Klarion and Child (46.365 Teratons (Country level, 6-B) to (607.31 Petatons of TNT (Multi-Continent level, High 6-A)
---
This a rough draft so lmk whatever I got wrong or if something should be added or taken out. Like idk where to add normal Barry for example.

A-1 = Wally (3700.809 Kilojoules (Wall level, 9-B) < Wally with max KE (4638.493 Kilojoules (Wall level, 9-B) < Zatanna and Artemis (9398.85 Kilojoules (Wall level, 9-B) = Dick Grayson (S1) = Tim Drake = Beast Boy (Base) < Batman = Red Arrow = Green Arrow = Barbara Gordon = Sportsmaster
They'd all scale to zatanna and artemis feat equally ESPECIALLY Wally he'd more than anyone upscale to either wall+ or Small Building level with speed. The Zatanna feat is literally less than 1.25x away from Wall+ so any adults who are physically stronger i.e batman, Sportsmaster, etc. Would be baseline Wall level+

A-4 = Red Tornado (1.068 Gigatons (Large Mountain level, 7-A) < Full Power Shazam/Superman < Bart Max KE (2.101 Gigatons (Large Mountain level, 7-A) < Barry Max KE (2.611 Gigatons (Large Mountain level, 7-A)
This would vary from this
A5: Full Power Shazam/Superman = 14.3065036558 Kilotons (Town level)

A5 varies a long range due to Flash's 78.0553079467 Megatons of TNT (City level+) feat and Red Tornado's 1.0681907982791587486 Gigatons (Large Mountain level) feat
There's some grounds for Superman not scaling to Red Tornado at all although Flash is a different case where it could work but bare minimum superman would scale to his City+ feat imo

@ByAsura what do you think

They'd all scale to zatanna and artemis feat equally ESPECIALLY Wally he'd more than anyone upscale to either wall+ or Small Building level with speed. The Zatanna feat is literally less than 1.25x away from Wall+ so any adults who are physically stronger i.e batman, Sportsmaster, etc. Would be baseline Wall level+
All that is fine, I was just going off of the calcs which made max KE Wally weaker than the human children lol. Regardless of calcs tho, I agree Wally would scale and upscale with speed ye.

These are here for superman

Would these honestly make superman and the others scale to fate and the lords of order?
Nah cause it addresses that Fate has variable power and says he's outright stronger than superman

Fate varies per user and with Zatanna's dad he's been high 6-A since partway through season 1 and even has a 6-B against war world so nah he's pretty casually above superman for the most part

The lanterns should definitely scale to whatever Superman or rather to whatever shazam scales to tho they should vary between low 7-C+ to 7-C or 7-A really where we place superman

I don't think I see that in KT's blog. Can you link this feat or put it in the blog?
Flash's city+ feat is in the OP
Also Impulse also directly scales to that as well with Speed so yeah

Nah cause it addresses that Fate has variable power and says he's outright stronger than superman
It says variable power, but it says that at his absolute best, he (and the lanterns) are relative to, or possibly superior to Superman.
That's why Superman's stated to be the flat out strongest, but

Do any other leaguers have any feats of comparable stature? Does the warworld's regular missiles have feats in that range?

Cause Fate being billions of times stronger than Superman when he's only as strong/stronger at his absolute peak is weird

This statement makes it seem like Klarion could solo the league (without Fate) if only he was focused and wasn't, y'know, Klarion. So if Fate was bloodlusted or something maybe, via this logic, he could also solo the league at full power which I don't think is too crazy.

Do any other leaguers have any feats of comparable stature? Does the warworld's regular missiles have feats in that range
Highest leaguer feats are the low 7-C+ warworld ones that weakened Shazam, Captain Atom and Green lanterns could handle

Full power shazam from season 1 and supes scale to 18 kilotons via that
Cause Fate being billions of times stronger than Superman when he's only as strong/stronger at his absolute peak is weird
Fate consistently literally has the highest feats in the series him and Klarion both do and no one has any feats remotely close to the shit they do

I'll say that's without using Red Tornado and Flash no other leaguers have any feats that come close to 6-B or high 6-A and even then the former two I mention cap at most at high 7-A with maximum effort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back