• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Young Xehanort vs Kamen Rider Zi-O

Oh I didn't notice he had multiple....uh Zi-O II I guess, not to knowledgeable on anything not Dragon Knight.

Hst master said:
Oh I didn't notice he had multiple....uh Zi-O II I guess, not to knowledgeable on anything not Dragon Knight.
zi-o 2 as in kamen rider zi-o 2 form or the second sougo who is oma zi -o

what type is his Acausality? since from the descrtpion on the page it seem to only be type 1. which is still effected by Precognition.

Ah yeah, it's only type 1. Does Zi-O II have any resistance to Time Manip himself? Because YX's Time Manip works on those resistant to it, and he's not very shy about using it.

Hst master said:
Ah yeah, it's only type 1. Does Zi-O II have any resistance to Time Manip himself? Because YX's Time Manip works on those resistant to it, and he's not very shy about using it.
Does it matter? Whatever Xehanort does that harms Sougo can and will be redone. It's worse if Xehanort resists because all damage he accumulated would remain while Sougo is as he were before any damage was done.

Xehanort can also reverse time to heal himself and also has a barrier that allows him to heal when attacked and a general healing spell with Curaga, heck he even restarts the fight if things aren't going his way. And it does as YX has a instant death spell in Doom.

Hst master said:
Xehanort can also reverse time to heal himself and also has a barrier that allows him to heal when attacked and a general healing spell with Curaga, heck he even restarts the fight if things aren't going his way. And it does as YX has a instant death spell in Doom.
Again, doesn't work as he himself is immune to that either in a form of Hyper Muteki pretty much making him invincible to all form of damage/status effect. He could also look into Alternate timeline to see what he could try to do and just no sell it by rewriting history so that he never actually did any of that.

It says Hyper Muteki's Invulnerability lasts for 10 seconds, not to mention his justification for his Causality Manip says it was stated he could do this because his alternative self could, which implies it isn't in character for him to do so. Also which Past Rider does he scale from? I've been trying to find out but his justification is really Circular.

Hst master said:
It says Hyper Muteki's Invulnerability lasts for 10 seconds, not to mention his justification for his Causality Manip says it was stated he could do this because his alternative self could, which implies it isn't in character for him to do so. Also which Past Rider does he scale from? I've been trying to find out but his justification is really Circular.
the invincibility from the gashat is 10 seconds, but the completed version is permanent. the thing listed as his causality manipulation could be worded better but it's in-character for him to utilizes it. it was the first thing he used to revert his friend's death on multiple occasion

the invincibility from the gashat is 10 seconds, but the completed version is permanent. the thing listed as his causality manipulation could be worded better but it's in-character for him to utilizes it. it was the first thing he used to revert his friend's death on multiple occasion

So he's going to use it in a almost lose situation? Thanks.

Yeah, I would honestly not do Zi-O matches for awhile, their pages are not complete.

Well, Xehanort now has conceptual hax with any of his attacks.

But eh, a wincon is a wincon, then again.

Bobsican said:
Well, Xehanort now has conceptual hax with any of his attacks.
That sounds sort of dumb. Why does interacting with Heartless mean they have conceptual? I can't find the thread that upgraded him but right now, they really shouldn't have it unless literally every single opponent in Kingdom Hearts resists stuff on the conceptual level which is completely asinine to me.

I guess now it's fair.

Zi-O starts off with time stop and EE on anyone who isn't his past self. I'm assuming that since this is Kingfom Hearts, Xehanort resists time stop? In which case he has one extra step before Oma erases.

Hst master said:
Pre KH3 Xehanort vs Zi-O II

Speed Equal
No Oma. Only Zi-O II right now.

Hence why I said:

Does it matter? Whatever Xehanort does that harms Sougo can and will be redone. It's worse if Xehanort resists because all damage he accumulated would remain while Sougo is as he were before any damage was done.
However in this case, it'll just be a game of going back and fourth.

And actually, I don't see anything on Xehanort's page that suggests he resists precognition so theoretically Sougo would know not to get hit seeing as he would get 1-shot in his Precognition vision thingie.

Back