• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

your edit count

@Sera Per day I don't think is listed. I don't know you would find that out though

You'd have to count all your contributions for that day. So for me I'd have to count all my contributions for May 11, 2019. Not hard, but tedious as all hell.

My lowest is 0, my average is about 10 to 20 (It flukes), my highest is about 70.

My lowest is 0 when I take a day off..it's technically true

Highest or average I don't know. I do think I've went above 100 before.

@Andytrenom

Your average seems to be about at least 40 to 50 going by the previous 7 days. It is usually higher, however.

I don't think that method would work very well, most of us haven't been uniformly active from the beginning to present day.

My average has been decreased to about 10 or a bit more. It should go up once again.

Back when I was in my prime I used to edit more than a hundred times on a good day. Mostly just responded to vs threads. I will be honest, the vs threads back then were much better than they are now.

Now I focus more on content revisions so I'm not so active in messaging. I still edit a lot but mostly in short bursts.

My lowest is 0.

Highest is 200, twice.

116 since yesterday, most were just clean-ups.

I need to find a hobby

This is my 250th edit today. My new highest ovo

Back